Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 9:13:46

you decided to declare war on a tiny alliance?

cowards.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ld Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 11:06:24

yea, what would you have us do?

TAN Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 11:29:31

maybe not farm us in the first place then cry foul when we do the same?

maybe contact our FAs before you kill one of our countries?

maybe stop your players from making lgs when you tell us we're on DNH?

c'mon LD -- if you're the same LD from FAngels -- you know that this situation was largely caused and escalated by Collab's actions. if you're the same LD, i know you are reasonable.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ZIP Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 12:21:24

sounds like a pattern -
farm the smaller alliance, when the smaller alliance tries to do the same to the larger alliance it isn't right and war breaks out.
top-feed , mid-feed , bottom-feed the smaller alliance will do what it thinks it must to defend its self, and the larger alliance will do what it must to protect its members not involved in the exchange.

I got wiped off the earth by LAF sure, but it was fun and that is what it a game is for right?

war on!!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 12:22:02

Originally posted by ZIP:
sounds like a pattern -
farm the smaller alliance, when the smaller alliance tries to do the same to the larger alliance it isn't right and war breaks out.
top-feed , mid-feed , bottom-feed the smaller alliance will do what it thinks it must to defend its self, and the larger alliance will do what it must to protect its members not involved in the exchange.

I got wiped off the earth by LAF sure, but it was fun and that is what it a game is for right?

have fun and war on!!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 12:23:26

ok so a pencil looks a lot different then a piece of paper,

* goes to get new glasses

Drow Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 14:06:26

tAN: honestly. who cares?
I certainly don't
fluff happens, lets enjoy ourselves. we all knew we were going to end up in this kinda situation with SOMEONE this set ANYWAYS :p
collab just took the decision issues out of it for us :P

Retired Earth type.

wari Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 16:27:57

Don't worry, if it weren't for idiots like this we'd have all quit 5 years ago.

Just happens that the king of all mental midgets was the primary cause for this particular war.

Yeah, i'm talking about T-bag.

joe2 Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 16:30:47

wari i thought you werent even playing?

Trife Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 16:33:44

Someone mentioned FAngels?

wari Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 16:37:57

I wasn't until about 3 days ago, joe.

They won't let me quit. Whether it's people I have total respect for (llaar) or spineless maggots who really are sad individuals (Panther/tcollins/strawberry douche TC), they just keep dragging me back in.

I'm not the only one.

TAN Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 16:41:16

"I just can't quit you."

WARI IS GHEY!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 17:14:50

meh, so long as the game is interesting I will stick around :p

Retired Earth type.

locket Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 19:42:43

A small alliance should just focus on retalling the much much larger alliance instead of farming them back. Seems smarter to me that if you make them pay worse then they get you theyll stop. I would keep the grabs few and far between and not topfeed as it just pisses them off.

Big alliances have the power to enforce you dont have all the same rights as them or what would be the point in having 50+ members?

Yamaha Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 0:24:36

What fun is running a retaller if there is nobody to retal. That's called netting, and netting is about as gay as tagkilling a tag 1/4 your size :P
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Thomas Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 0:55:06

I'm glad we have another thread on this topic.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2010, 1:57:15

I agree with locket... Just retal every hit on you and they will stop grabbing. It's when you have no one to retal and they know they can get away with your land and you can't hit back that you get raped. I mean look at what you did to Rage when you realized they couldn't retal? Point in case. It is so vital, maybe even more so with a small alliance, to retal every hit made on you.

One reason I left PDM was because you guys are unstable right now and do not make smart decisions. Maybe years in the past I would have enjoyed your crazy antics and suicidal game play but now-a-days I'm more calm and collected.

Edited By: Requiem on Jun 29th 2010, 1:58:28
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 1:59:21

Originally posted by Requiem:
I agree with locket... Just retal every hit on you and they will stop grabbing. It's when you have no one to retal and they know they can get away with your land and you can't hit back. It is so vital, maybe even more so with a small alliance, to retal every hit made upon you.

One reason I left PDM was because you guys are unstable right now and do not make smart decisions. Years in the past I enjoyed crazy antics and suicidal game play but now-a-days I'm more calm and collected.

Fixed that for you ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2010, 2:02:28

ha-ha I like your touch!