Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

gambit Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 23:59:08

Pangaea
Administrator
Game Development
Alright, after a lot of consideration about how to move forward with this, we've decided to release this information to the public, as well as take further action against those who were deleted earlier this week.

Besides sharing logins with each other, LAE leaders were engaged in a concerted cheating effort across multiple servers involving the countries deleted on Wednesday and Thursday. The leaders involved are Dark Morbid, Ice Man, jagernacht and llaar. This is very unfortunate event, and a black day for the game.

oh you are right... im sorry... he never mentioned your name...

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ation-on-recent-deletions

because the thread is closed and i see no quote button :P
Natural Born Killer

llaar Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 0:20:20

I had access to a forum on a private external site for a couple hours.

I never cheated, ran multies, or was deleted. Those that were, were deleted.

synoder Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 1:22:11

I am gonna have to put some people in the corner for being cranky pants.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 1:22:20

Hey loook,the moon orbits around our planet,goes round and round around our planet,and we can see it almost every night,but ill jusu deny it,people will believe me!

I'm llaar and I aproved this message!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 1:32:22

farming the multies that people were running FOR YOU, IS cheating
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 1:57:15

Boobies!

llaar Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 2:33:12

when did that happen crazydave?

KingKaosKnows

Nov 11th 2011, 12:07:26

Wasn't llaar record done with the old broken ghost acres (DR) rules and with only his 15 countries?

I remember people saying that was the case and that he had barelly done more than 6 hits on other countries of LaE besides his own...

But I could be wrong

Slapster

Nov 11th 2011, 16:27:38

Might I point out that this is a game and you all take it WAY to seriously. This is only my second set back from a 3 year break, lol. Things have really changed and I do remember when NBK was one of the larger clans and had a bad reputation etc etc. becasue they didn't follow what others considered the rules, but at the end of the day it's just a game you little bickering girls. RELAX!

Rico Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 21:26:25

Originally posted by llaar:
when did that happen crazydave?

Well back before Pang and the admins made that official post, some of you might remember that I tried to tell everyone how LaE was cross-farming between strings in the tag. DM was the easiest to catch cheating.

Originally posted by Rico:
Billyjoe, I ask again that you look at the history of the countries that were deleted.

Notice how not only was DM hitting out of string countries, but less than a minute later those countries would attack back to hit him with DR. DM was logging into several accounts.

Anyway, I remember very clearly at looking at the news that llaar's countries had farmed some of the deleted countries. He may not have logged into those countries, and that is probably why he was not deleted, but llaar did benefit from the multies others were running.

llaar Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:43:36

well the first FFA set, with 15 countries, i farmed the bejeezus out of untags and then farmed it all up to 1 and made a million acres, no ghost acres. i did hit 2 other members LaE countries the last week or two of the set, cause i was so close to 1 mill and needed some extra help cause i wanted to break that milestone. and at this point i don't remember who they were.

when they implemented ghost acres, i made 90 million acres from only hitting my own countries via land trading and using the ones at the bottom of the chain to hit untags to get out of DR for the ones above to hit them

when they reformulated ghost acres i made a million acres again, by repeating the above

so that first set of FFA is the only set thats possible for you to be thinking of, that is the only time i ever took land from clanmates. they weren't multies that i knew of, and no one was deleted that set. i really dont think i hit other people other than that first set. if you find news of it that set of the deletions then i'll believe you. i try to be pretty straight forward here.

if you check 1A this set i'm open farmland for my clan right now. people do help each other out when you're in the same clan. if there was mass land trading like you said between strings in LaE you said you remember DM, but that wasn't me.

synoder Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:13:20

I once cheated in a game of checkers. just wanted to put that out there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2011, 6:44:58

"I made 90 million acres from only hitting my own countries"

If that's not MASS land trading,honestly,I don't know what is.......
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 14:04:25

Ko that is plainly impossible now
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2011, 20:19:38

We are talking about when he got busted,not now,Chaoswind :)
(•_•)

llaar Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 0:21:07

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
"I made 90 million acres from only hitting my own countries"

If that's not MASS land trading,honestly,I don't know what is.......

yup! :D that was a fun set

gambit Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 18:22:39

TTT for llaar's broken memory :)
Natural Born Killer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2012, 20:34:47

LOL^
(•_•)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2012, 7:24:09

lol

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 14:49:24

TTRP

To the rectal prolapse for gambys broken anus
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

mdevol Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 18:33:58

Originally posted by jagernacht:
TTRP

To the rectal prolapse for gambys broken anus

+1
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis