Verified:

Drinks Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 20:22:01

I just read a thread where i agreed with almost everything you said...

What has the world come to!
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

major Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 22:11:29

? Which thread?

Cougar Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 23:58:29

Originally posted by Drinks:
I just read a thread where i agreed with almost everything you said...

What has the world come to!

I had the same thought when I read a thread and his posts weren't ALL IN CAPS

bertz Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 1:57:48

I would find AT boring without SAM_DANGER.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2012, 2:13:57

Originally posted by bertz:
I would find AT boring without SAM_DANGER.

Agreed haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drinks Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 9:05:17

I always though Sam lost his Caps key and therefore it was permanently stuck on.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Vic Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 12:45:33

Sam is a clearly well studied, and has a strong grip on satire. As a parodist, accomplished.

I've never minded him. Or Bill.

I do, however, feel that their in game antics this past set did little to advance their celebrity. Just made the whole thing seem kind of dumb. You'd have, or at least, I would have, expected some sort of in game shrewdness.

That aside, I like them. I'd like to know their other AT personalities.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 12:56:07

I know but can't tell.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 3:05:46

VIC,
NOBODY LIKES A SORE LOSER!!! <3 :) *INSERT OTHER NON-THREATENING EMOTICONS HERE*

BUT SERIOUSLY, I DON'T REALLY THINK WE WERE ALL THAT PSYCHO IN-GAME (MY RENDITION OF THIS LAND IS MY LAND ASIDE); WHEN ATTACKED -- AND WHEN IT BECAME CLEAR THAT A PATTERN WAS EMERGING IN WHICH WE WOULD BE RELENTLESSLY BULLIED AND TREATED AS LANDFARMS FOR MUCH LARGER ALLIANCES -- WE DEFENDED THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! I FOR ONE FELT IT IMPORTANT THAT WE DEMONSTRATE THAT WE ARE NOT ALL BLUSTER AND CAPITAL LETTERS AND AMUSING USE OF OLD MUSIC VIDEOS. TIME WILL TELL WHETHER THIS WAS SHREWD OR NOT, I SUPPOSE.

NOTE HOWEVER THAT MUCH OF THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD BE MOOT, AS WE HAVE ALREADY DEVISED A STRATEGY FOR IMPROVED COMMUNICATION IN THE NEXT RESET WHICH WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY AVOID THE NEED FOR MILITARY CONFRONTATION AND THE ASSOCIATED UNPLEASANTRIES!!

NOW I WILL CONTACT SAM AND DIRECT HIS ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD SO THAT HE CAN SAY SOMETHING FUNNY. :D

HA!

BILL

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 6:31:11

DEAR EVERYONE,

THIS SLOBBERING LOVEFEST SICKENS ME. THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IS NOT INTERESTED IN CELEBRITY. WE ARE NOT FANS OF CHEVROLET.

I KNOW BILL PROMISED YOU ALL THAT I WOULD SAY SOMETHING FUNNY HERE, BUT I'M AFRAID THAT IS NOT TO BE. I'VE JUST COMPLETED A 21 HOUR WORK DAY - WITH ABOUT HALF OF THAT BEING DRIVING - AND JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY.

I FEEL I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR SOME OF MY RECENT POSTS, WHICH MAY HAVE CAUSED SOME CONFUSION. HENCEFORTH, I WILL TRY WITH ALL MY MIGHT TO AVOID POSTING IN POLITICAL THREADS WHERE I MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO ABANDON THE LETTERS OF POWER.

AND DRINKS, JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! DOES NOT USE THE CAPS LOCK KEY. WE BELIEVE THAT CAPS LOCK LEADS TO LAZINESS AND THE INEVITABLE COLLAPSE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. WE INSTEAD HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY WITH ONE OR BOTH PINKIES IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR WITS SHARP AND OUR LUMBRICALS BULGING.

HA!

SAM
KING OF SLUMBERVILLE,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

euglaf Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 6:33:54

man i'm pretty sure i've said this at least 3 or 4 times now BUT HOW DO I GET SAM INTO LAF?!?!?

Erian Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 8:03:21

Originally posted by euglaf:
man i'm pretty sure i've said this at least 3 or 4 times now BUT HOW DO I GET SAM INTO LAF?!?!?

Stop bragging eugy, I know you are secretly Sam!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 13:18:56

eugene/euglaf: you have no chances.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2012, 19:08:17

TO SAM AND BILL:

I WRITE THIS NOTE WITH MY PINKY ON THE SHIFT KEY TO INFORM YOU OF THREE THINGS YOU HAVE UNINTENTIONALLY DONE FOR ME.

1. IN THE MIDDLE OF A MAJOR DEPRESSION OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS, YOU MADE ME LAUGH WHEN NOTHING ELSE MADE ME LAUGH. ON TOP OF THAT YOU MADE ME LAUGH HARD. I FULLY ATTRIBUTE THIS TO THE POWER OF THE CAPS AND I THINK A MAJOR MEDICAL STUDY ON THIS PHENOMENON IS LONG OVERDUE.

2. I AM A FAIRLY ACCOMPLISHED PIANO PLAYER, AND RESPONDING TO YOUR MESSAGESON ALL CAPS WITH BOTH PINKYS ON THE SHIFT KEYS HAS HELPED THE DEXTERITY OF MY FINGERS IN NEW WAYS THAT MY PIANO PLAYING ABILITIES ARE NOW ENHANCED.

3. AS A RESULT MY ALLREADY SUPERIOR LADY PLEASING ABILITIES (DUE TO 30 YEARS OF PIANO PLAYING) ARE ALSO ENHANCED. MY WIFE THANKS YOU PROFUSELY.

SHE HAS SUGGESTED THAT IN THE FUTURE WHEN I SIGN OFF ON A MESSAGE IN WHICH I AM RESPONDING TO YOU THAT I SIGN IT

OOOH!

SERVANT
Z is #1

Schilling Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 2:26:59

And to add to the end of the world scenario:

Servant makes the post go straight to the toilette. What the HELL IS GOING ON?! :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2012, 3:11:17

+10 ^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 15:40:13

+!))^ !!!!!

Dooman Game profile

Oct 1st 2012, 2:01:22

If only I could remember who had done this joke, I would know who Sam is.... it was something like. 'I HAVE A SUICIDAL KEYBOARD. MY SHIFT KEY IS DEPRESSED'

It was on the earth forums around 2004.

ninong Game profile

Oct 1st 2012, 5:02:35

*waves at dooman*

i prefer the one with raves and his printer
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 1st 2012, 5:09:47