Pride Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 9:48:12

Win some you lose some.

XiQter MD Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 9:51:29

Thats fluffing it... I'm quitting this game! :(

ebola Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 11:32:51

Well, he did farm them for almost 100 hits combined, so sort off had that one coming.

Edited By: ebola on Sep 28th 2012, 15:08:12
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 14:56:16

yea that doesnt look suspicious or anything, 2 countries with close numbers hitting consecutively instead of simultaneously.
Your mother is a nice woman

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 15:34:38

should have bought SDI mate when u farmed them like that :/

EVO|Rasp

Sep 28th 2012, 15:42:45

or tanks? lol

Pride Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 17:16:40

Originally posted by ebola:
Well, he did farm them for almost 100 hits combined, so sort off had that one coming.

I agree, I think it is a rule o thumb to understand the consequences of farming untags.

Pride Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 17:18:13

Originally posted by Pain:
yea that doesnt look suspicious or anything, 2 countries with close numbers hitting consecutively instead of simultaneously.

Agreed.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 28th 2012, 23:31:22

quit? you still have 54k land, are prob a farmer, and prob at least 35k still built up :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Trife Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 0:26:20

lol, file this under when keeping it real goes wrong

dude totally had it coming

Cougar Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 1:02:12

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
Thats fluffing it... I'm quitting this game! :(

Amazing response for a person in your situation. Looking at your ops, you will still finish quite well.

Gotta ask you, if getting 1/3 of your buildings AB'd with a week left and still having a massive stock causes you to say "Thats fluffing it, I quit", what would you do if you had been farmed mercilessly for two weeks, mid-set? Quit?

Nobody feels bad for you.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 1:05:50

saves on demo costs. good job.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pride Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 1:20:40

He's just fluffing around. Goodness.

(Coming soon) "I quit earth" "I farmed a guy and he suicided on me."

:P

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 2:04:23

Someone should report those guys to Pang. Could be multies for sure given the lack of overlap

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 2:10:30

just plain noobs.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Celeborn Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 6:56:52

Originally posted by locket:
Someone should report those guys to Pang. Could be multies for sure given the lack of overlap

or it could be a husband/wife pair who was simply trying to mind our own business till mr "top 10" pounded us back and forth for days and days and days

it's one thing to be in a two person tag, and expect lots of hits, relentlessly....it's entirely another when one person thinks your their personal farmland

did we really ruin his set...no, we're not stupid
but when i mailed him suggesting that enough was enough, he mailed back that he'd be in top 10 for the first time ever, and we shouldn't play in a two person tag if we didn't want farmed(which btw, is EXACTLY why server pop is having issues)

so here's to hoping we spit hard enough to stymie his top 10

I am,
therefore I RAGE.

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 7:26:53

Originally posted by Celeborn:

or it could be a husband/wife pair who was simply trying to mind our own business till mr "top 10" pounded us back and forth for days and days and days

it's one thing to be in a two person tag, and expect lots of hits, relentlessly....it's entirely another when one person thinks your their personal farmland

but when i mailed him suggesting that enough was enough, he mailed back that he'd be in top 10 for the first time ever, and we shouldn't play in a two person tag if we didn't want farmed(which btw, is EXACTLY why server pop is having issues)

He is pretty dumb to not buy up a bit if you even warned him :P I have zero issues with untagged or small clan people hitting back if they are farmed but it is very common for one country to farm another for most of a set. You guys might have better luck on a smaller server though :P

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 7:32:55

gj celeborn! show them

Zahc Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 7:33:09

Celeborn=kj?

Thats netting...month and a half of work down the drain in a matter of minutes

Thats why you should war. Join sof

Sof.earth2025.net than click apply
llort orp s`fos

Pride Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 9:58:38

Originally posted by Celeborn:

He had 900k tanks.

I don't think you guys did anything wrong but the only reason your country stays alive all set is to be farm food. That's just the simple truth.

I don'y by the husband wife thing BTW.

He is pretty dumb to not buy up a bit if you even warned him :P I have zero issues with untagged or small clan people hitting back if they are farmed but it is very common for one country to farm another for most of a set. You guys might have better luck on a smaller server though :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2012, 13:10:22

At this point in the set that shouldn't ruin the set. Will it have an effect? Sure a little bit.

At least he still has land... Could have been nukes!