Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:40:31

Yup :)
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

PraetorNLS Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:16:23

NET THE SET OUT WITH SOL

Our 5th netting set since our birth in 1998

Might be a one time offer only ;)

Else we war, pretty much

Http://SOL.ghqnet.com

or come talk to some people at

irc.scourge.se #sol

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Lobo Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:52:53

We have cookies.... need I really say more? And my wolf quote is cooler that yours :P How is your sub?
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

kemo Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 1:16:45

it joins sanct or it gets the hose again

if your lookin for warring try sof (already kinda big) or imag. those 2 are gaurenteed to win or die endlessly in the pursuit of shrubbery
all praised to ra

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 2:06:07

If you really want to net, join Evolution :) We won avg nw quite handily last set.

http://www.evolution2025.com

Fuji Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 4:07:51

A funny thing happened a few weeks ago when I got the itch to play Earth again.

I had played for years and years in both FFA and 1a, I was an officer on both servers and had a grasp on the game and knew what I was looking for. The problem was I didn't know where to turn too since the landscape had changed so much. To make matters even more complicated I had a few friends that wanted to play as well but were new to the game and needed to find a place with a laid back approach to the game but was competitive enough to keep them interested.

The task seemed daunting and I looked at the alliance list to see who was still around and what kind of shape they were in. SoF looked like the standard flavour of large alliances this game has always known. Obese, egotistic and lacking any style or charisma. If I was accepted I would instantly lose some personality.

LaF was impressive, with large numbers in both player base and netting numbers. It became clear that these were the tyrants of the server. The evil ones behind the scenes who will have your grandmother killed to get her amazing recipe for cabbage rolls to fuel their war machine (LaF's war machine runs of cabbage rolls I'm told). It would be immoral to join these zombie nazi slave drivers! (Only way to explain those numbers last set!)

I then glanced at Rival and was intrigued momentarily. They had large member numbers but their activity seemed suspect and worse yet they were clearly the puppets of a much larger alliance. I don’t know if you’re a man or not, but I sure am, not some SoF puppy!

Things were looking grim. I posted on the forums saying I was looking for somewhere to play. A very nice leader of another alliance I haven't listed above (I won’t use his name because I don’t know if he would want me too) gave me a great breakdown of the current scene of Alliance in a surprise PM. He mentioned all the major alliances but one particular alliance’s description seemed to have a sort of heavenly twinkle to it. As if blessed by the all mighty Earth Empires god (I’m told his name is Mickster?) the lights around me (IRL!) dimmed and my computer screen brightened. The words said (and this is what he really said; he isn’t in MD btw!) “MD- Best balanced alliance in the game, was on losing side of server war but has grown stronger.”

My destiny became clear to me then. This alliance was powerful and stood up for what they thought was right in the face of insurmountable odds. They were the rebels of the server and oozed style. Me and my friends are now members of Moral Decay, home to true Earthers. You seem like a man of standards. If that’s not the case then another alliance is probably best for you.

But if you want a place that can net and war with the best of the best, if you want to work towards your goals and if you want to do whatever it takes to defend those you call your friends then I encourage you to apply today. Tell them Fuji sent you!

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...application.php?clanID=MD

(The views posted above do not reflect those of MD leadership, just those of a lowly peon. To those offended: LOL!)

Edited By: Fuji on Oct 10th 2012, 4:15:04. Reason: !?
See Original Post

swampy Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 4:24:28

listen to prae

iSigma Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 5:32:57

go untagged....:P
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Bikerman Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 6:35:21

Originally posted by Fuji:

You seem like a man of standards.

How can you tell from him just writing Yup! ? - you are good!
(or it is just another recruit message, you should have saved the speech, now you can't use it again)

BTW: SoF is Rival's puppy, you got it the wrong way round

Fuji Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 6:50:04

Originally posted by Bikerman:

You seem like a man of standards.

How can you tell from him just writing Yup! ? - you are good!
(or it is just another recruit message, you should have saved the speech, now you can't use it again)

azmodii

azmodii Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 7:05:05

Thanks guys for the many offers but an old friend from Omega contacted me :) I shall play with them for now...

And wow Fuji... If I hadnt already accepted an offer, that mammoth of a post certainly would have swayed me towards MD... They are lucky to have a member like you :)

- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

bertz Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 7:23:33

I think they're not.

Kumander Otbol

Oct 10th 2012, 10:49:07

This alliance stood up for what they thought was right in the face of insurmountable odds.

this i question. hope you've been here when they unpacted LaF just to gangbang them. :P but things are different now though.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Fuji Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 11:03:42

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
This alliance stood up for what they thought was right in the face of insurmountable odds.

this i question. hope you've been here when they unpacted LaF just to gangbang them. :P but things are different now though.

If you took my post literally you probably have more important questions to ask then that one :P

And no machines can't run off cabbage rolls. Well maybe if they where rotting, but that's just a waste :(

Kumander Otbol

Oct 10th 2012, 11:13:32

you're good at advertising, is all i can say. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Fuji Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 11:17:38

Just trying to have some fun and maybe help the motherland out in the process :)

Pride Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 20:02:50

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

"Unpacted Laf just to gangbang them"? Excuse me? Were you even here? Cause I remember MD unpacting Laf and wanting to war them 1v1. Arse may have gone about it the wrong way (making enemies, plotting with other alliances) but never get the MD MEMBERS twisted. All we wanted was a shot at the top dog, alone.

As I don't agree with what Fuji said about Laf, Sof, and Rival. I think he did a great job describing us. :P

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 20:21:30

Omega is cool! You will like them for sure!

Fuji Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 20:36:00

Originally posted by Pride:
As I don't agree with what Fuji said about Laf, Sof, and Rival. I think he did a great job describing us. :P

Right under the bus!