Verified:

fazer Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 4:07:02

When one single alliance represents more than 10% of the total players in the game. Why do you insist on farming small tags / new players that cannot retal for themselves?

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 4:13:21

Cuz they don't have give a fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 4:30:36

Edited By: locket on Oct 15th 2012, 6:33:14
See Original Post

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 5:40:04

Grabbing rules on this server are lame now. I think everyone should be responsible for taking their own retals and just suck it up and have some defense. If things get out of hand then go to war.

The EEVIL Empire

fazer Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 6:06:48

Locket I didn't say half the stuff you just mentioned. No need to exaggerate the post. I simply stated how about farm the 20 other established alliances instead of farming the really small ones...

- -

Fazer - MGP

tellarion Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 6:18:47

Which alliance are you with, Fazer?

Magellaan Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 6:43:33

maybe they like being suicided on?
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 6:53:30

HERO i presumed

TAN Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 13:20:11

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Grabbing rules on this server are lame now. I think everyone should be responsible for taking their own retals and just suck it up and have some defense. If things get out of hand then go to war.

Then join PDM!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Nekked Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 13:23:33

hero

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 13:50:03

fazer, by default you tend to drive people away from a position even if they would tend to agree with you

I intensely despise LaF with the heat of a thousand suns, yet I feel obligated to defend them just because to do otherwise might make it seem that I was siding with you

#trollfail
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

davidoss Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 15:12:31

Join LaF.

Trife Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 15:34:41

Originally posted by fazer:
When one single alliance represents more than 10% of the total players in the game. Why do you insist on farming small tags / new players that cannot retal for themselves?

Because this is the alliance server? Wanna play as a small tag? Go play team. Wanna play by yourself? Go play primary/tourney/express.

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 15:59:07

at the moment we are splitting up the LAF tag into small subdivisions, to infiltrate evo, md, sol and pdm and (rage), so we can mass delete the databases of there alliance sites! LONG LIVE THE HOLY LEADERSHIP OF LAF!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 15th 2012, 17:55:20

I don't understand how the 2 are related?

euglaf Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 18:27:39

LAF ARE BULLIES. IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE BULLY TEAM (WINNING SIDE) JOIN LAF

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:03:10

Jihad! Death to everything LaF!!!

Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:14:55

shut up fazer
re(ally)tired

Pain Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:20:49

Why do you insist on farming small tags / new players that cannot retal for themselves?

because they dont want to get retalled? just a guess
Your mother is a nice woman

kemo Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:22:56

oh man you know your wrong when evo and laf both agreed against you
all praised to ra

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:34:49

lol we should sticky this as a sign of tolerance and good will ;)

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 20:54:16

I think LaF is recruiting.

neal

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 22:11:53

heh why ask us this question?

this is the alliance server and pretty much every alliance farms non tags/really small clans

fazer Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 23:08:54

@neal. Why ask the question? Are you kidding? Why would a small alliance ask the biggest one, why its farming the fluff out of them instead of the other 20 alliances that are larger? I have duty of care to HERO members to ask the question.

I think people need to really take a look at what its like from other side. How do you think HERO members feel new players included, that try to play the game and get farmed every day.

If the server is not welcoming or allowing for new tags then can we please have the 'CREATE A CLAN' option removed from the game already? Because it gives people false hope. If you cannot get over the past, then farm my country until i have enough and give up on this game entirely. But don't farm the rest of the tag because you can't let go of your grudges.

The fact is LaF, you want to farm small tags to achieve your top finish, but don't want to attack anyone else that can effectively retal you, or make any real impact on your alliance as a whole.

I have tried to PM the relevant people, to be told ' too bad ' live with it.

- -

Fazer - MGP

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 23:17:08

I played in a small tag back in the day. But i can't feel sympathy for someone with a 5 person or so tag... that's Team server size. If you can't field a full enough team then play in another tag and grow there.

Vic Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 23:27:08

too bad live with it

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 15th 2012, 23:54:26

The fact is LaF, you want to farm small tags to achieve your top finish, but don't want to attack anyone else that can effectively retal you, or make any real impact on your alliance as a whole.

Of course... why would anyone want to hit people that they think can hurt them? It isn't as though laf is targetting you specifically. we aren't messaging our members telling them to hit our tag.

Individuals choose to hit your tag, and they choose to because guess what... they don't want to get retaled and lose land! If you can't see why those incentives/motivations exist for individual players, then I don't know what to say...

The solution to your problem is to build stronger countries and make people afraid of getting retaled should they hit you.

neal

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 23:55:24

have you looked at the other alliances? don't the netgainers in MD, LCN, EVO also hit small alliances/untagged countries that have no hope of retalling?

kemo Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 23:58:20

"The fact is LaF, you want to farm small tags to achieve your top finish, but don't want to attack anyone else that can effectively retal you, or make any real impact on your alliance as a whole."

umm congrats you understand netting??? who the duece would actually hit knowing hed lose big time?

if you cant retal properly this is what happens. learn from a bigger clan how fluff works before you just "oh hey i think ill do my own clan and complain when it dont work as well as the established ones"

stop wanting things dumbed down to your level of stupid rusty cheese nipples
all praised to ra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2012, 0:20:24

Here is a list of other alliances that have LG'd in the past 24 hours. I omitted anyone under 5:

MD 36
RIVAL 34
EVOvince 15
SoF 15
SOLband 6
LCNostr 5

You can fluff all you want but at least include everyone else not just one.

fazer Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 0:37:57

My interest in the end is with HERO. Run the same numbers with all of the above alliances with hits on HERO and you'll see my point.
- -

Fazer - MGP

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 1:05:20

Fazer, let me put it to you frankly...

You're disrespected because you're deleted. A lot.

You're farmland, and you're not even good at that.

You're whining about the above, and people are annoyed at you.

You're the only person who doesn't see why the above is true.

You're probably going to get deleted again soon.

You're going to be disrespected when you do get deleted again.

You're going to get farmed for whatever is left of you.

You're going to whine about being farmed and deleted.

You're not going to remember why.

You're the vicious cycle.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 16th 2012, 1:15:42

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Fazer, let me put it to you frankly...

I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 1:51:32

So fazer, you haven't learned your lesson yet? About starting out as a division in some existing alliance, learning the alliance political ropes/landscape, before moving out to your own alliance?

keivisuaL Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 2:01:26

Hahhaa grabbing and retals are part and parcel of the game. if you got grabbed. do something about it.

and if you're really useless. get someone else from your tag to take the retal for you. thats what almost everybody does.

either you man up for the fight or you gonna lay low like them pussies.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2012, 2:44:54

My interest in the end is with HERO. Run the same numbers with all of the above alliances with hits on HERO and you'll see my point.

Ok, Evo has hit you 29 times. Why arn't you calling out Evo?

fazer Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 4:27:49

HERO > EVO - 22 hits
EVO > HERO - 27 Hits

HERO > LaF - 17 hits
LaF > HERO - 74 hits.

Thats why...
- -

Fazer - MGP

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 5:40:52

LAF MEMBER COUNT: 80
EVO MEMBER COUNT: 34

80 / 34 = 2.352941176470588

27 * 2.352941176470588 = 63.52941176470588

63.52941176470588 / 74 = 85.85055643879173%

ANSWER: 42

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 16th 2012, 5:45:38

what xin said

this server currently requires a critical mass of retal capacity and political clout unless you want to play the farmland/suicider role and neither is all that fun compared to playing as a division.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 6:29:12

I said that first! Xin thieved my idea.

Looks like Evo is 85% as evil as laf... Brothers in arms.

anitasanchez

Oct 16th 2012, 7:07:10

ALL HAIL SAM DANGER

euglaf Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 7:47:51

oh my god my hardon for sam danger continues to grow.... how do i get this guy into laf?!?!?

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 9:19:55

HERO > EVO - 22 hits
EVO > HERO - 27 Hits

HERO > LaF - 17 hits
LaF > HERO - 74 hits.

Thats why...

Evo has hit you roughly 1/3rd of the times LaF has.
Evo has roughly 1/3rd of the members LaF has.

That means, to my knowledge (and i am a new player) the hits per player should be roughly the same?

Of course a bigger alliance is going to hit you more times than a smaller one. I still don't really understand this issue, and why you chose to make it public.

In my experience, everybody in the leadership rolls in LaF are more than a pleasure to deal with, so I think you should start by contacting them.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Rockman Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 12:14:01

If the server is not welcoming or allowing for new tags then can we please have the 'CREATE A CLAN' option removed from the game already? Because it gives people false hope. If you cannot get over the past, then farm my country until i have enough and give up on this game entirely. But don't farm the rest of the tag because you can't let go of your grudges.

If the server doesn't allow landgrabbing, then they might as well remove the 'standard strike' and 'planned strike' options from the game, because it gives people the false idea that landgrabbing is part of the game.

You're not being farmed because of the past, you're being farmed because you're currently farmland.

fazer Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 12:23:42

Say whatever you like, and spin the post however you like. TBH i shouldn't of posted on AT. It never leads to anything remotely positive.

Spin however you like. An alliance with more than 10% (81 out of 750 ) more like 13% or so, of the total server players. Hitting one of the smallest alliances on the server , hitting 79 times since the start of this round.. and its only really just begun is fluffing disgusting!

- -

Fazer - MGP

Rockman Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 12:49:40

Say whatever you like, and spin the post however you like. TBH i shouldn't of posted on AT. It never leads to anything remotely positive.

Spin however you like. An alliance with more than 10% (81 out of 750 ) more like 13% or so, of the total server players. Hitting one of the smallest alliances on the server , hitting 79 times since the start of this round.. and its only really just begun is fluffing disgusting!

Considering that Laf has over 6000 turns a day at their disposal, and we're over 10 days into the set, I'd say its impressive that LaF has only used about 160 of 60000 turns attacking you. That's about 0.27% of their turns being used to attack you.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 13:10:48

Fazer for the love of God. Join a real alliance, develop some contacts and learn how to play a decent country. Then by all means set-up an alliance, especially after you've gained some respect and contacts it'll be a lot easier.

But, until then you'll have little to no chance. You've been told this for about a year now, yet you continue to fluffing whine on AT about x, y & z farming you.

I've seen solo countries with better tag protection, in comparison to what you're providing your members.
re(ally)tired

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 14:44:37

Has anyone reported him for a multis check yet?

Trife Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 15:04:47

Originally posted by anoniem:
Fazer for the love of God. Join a real alliance, develop some contacts and learn how to play a decent country. Then by all means set-up an alliance, especially after you've gained some respect and contacts it'll be a lot easier.

But, until then you'll have little to no chance. You've been told this for about a year now, yet you continue to fluffing whine on AT about x, y & z farming you.

I've seen solo countries with better tag protection, in comparison to what you're providing your members.

HEY

you there

stop making sense with yer posts

we can't have people walking around AT making sense left and right on their posts

SO STOP IT

tellarion Game profile

Oct 16th 2012, 15:09:35

Btw, only 5 evo countries have grabbed Hero countries. Why are people trying to say we're monsters? lol...