Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 19:15:14

History has taught you people nothing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 19:46:42

Hmmm.

Oct 28/12 5:58:17 PM SS Oppa phx style (#7) (LaF) Zombie Land (#880) () 219 A (+0 A)

Oct 28/12 5:55:41 PM SS Zombie Land (#880) () Chazalopilus (#396) (LaF) 30

This guy hits LaF in the same window that #808 hits in. So if he is news camping, it would definitely set off highlights more quickly than #880's attack would.

And it still took #7 2 minutes 36 seconds to hit him. Why doesn't it take him that long with #808??????

Hahahaha

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 20:11:00

I assure you it is not arranged Thomas. I have been in irc when the hits happened and since I fail at noticing things or camping I completely missed it 2 times in a row :P I did not see anything that led me to believe the owner of #7 is doing anything fishy. Also you ignored a couple of posts which could provide the answer to your questions there.

archaic Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 20:22:24

Even if it is arraigned, and it almost certainly is (locket for real?), its not cheating. Anybody that wants to run an untagged landfarm is free to do so. Its kinda lame, but most everything about this game is lame.

Trife:
Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by archaic:
LCN = Laf?

Shocking

ಠ_ಠ lol, really? herp derp

I jumped to conclusions, I apologize. However, you guys gave us ample reason to hate you - and for what?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Thomas Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 20:26:08

It may not be against the rules of the game, but it certainly goes against any pacts they have signed. They're basically endorsing a suicider so they can repeatedly gain free land and benefit from it, at their allies' expense. If it were a random thing, sure. But there is no way this is random.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 20:50:30

no! !

Edited By: BattleKJ on Oct 30th 2012, 20:54:26
See Original Post

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 21:07:14

I, along with a number of other DR campers, spend at least 10-12hours/day idling in IRC. Check the news of LaF in general. I had a gdi target the other day hit 9 times within 2 seconds of coming out of DR.

It's not called cheating, it's called being bored at work.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 21:10:59

Originally posted by The Cloaked:

Chalk this up to another reason why our economy lags

Pain Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 21:20:11

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I have a slew of actual evidence (compared to your evidence free rants) that collaborates what Rockman says.

So... your move, big guy.

My move ? You think i will gain proofs of Laf cheating when there are all free there ? Go check express where 3 or more lafers are letting each-other leeching tech and offensive. Go check EE history in the last 2 years when not only the Supreme Leader was caught cheating. Check #7 news ... There you go.

You really asking me this - seriously ? You think i`ll waste my time proving you something the whole comunity knows ( except Laf and Sof leadership who choose to ignore it ).

you talking about the LaFers who you helped cheat with and got deleted for it?

shut up cheater nobody wants to heard your hypocritical opinion.
Your mother is a nice woman

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2012, 23:07:13

i see no problem with an execution - no more said
stuff cheating - killtargets are far more fun to play with ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Spoonman Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 23:37:56

match the IP addys

CKHustler

Oct 30th 2012, 23:55:24

Just poking my head in.

Clearly this is arranged, he made sure to wait until after the last hit each time(except the one jump). So, it isn't cheating...but lets just say that we can't take a LaF finish seriously this set. Since #7 has been outed, maybe he FA's another LaFer so they get a better finish etc etc...I'd say all of LaFs finishes this set are tainted.

That's all I'd like to point out.

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 0:09:34

uhh Hustler.. FA can be tracked fairly easily if people want to. He will also not be able to FA every single Laf member in this set so you are being dramatic even if it was his goal. And your "evidence" has him doing something that goes against it and you simply state that it doesn't matter? Geez.

flameo

Oct 31st 2012, 0:40:02

How come 808 never hits those that are farming them, like countries in LaF or EVO, instead goes for for those that never hit 808.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 16:45:58

Originally posted by flameo:
How come 808 never hits those that are farming them, like countries in LaF or EVO, instead goes for for those that never hit 808.

Cha Ching

archaic Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 16:59:44

So.Kill.It

jeeze
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

anoniem Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 18:34:02

Originally posted by archaic:
So.Kill.It

jeeze

that's not the issue at hand.

Is.It.Now

-.-"
re(ally)tired

CandyMan Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 3:27:39

Anoniem you went to Eaton?

tellarion Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 15:36:15

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who keeps dragging our name into this crap. Pretty sure I myself got raped by this guy a few times already, so that disproves THAT theory.

Evo doesn't do crap like this, and I would love people to bring evidence to my attention so I can ban any members that do.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 15:38:28

Also, pretty sure the ABs that JUST NOW happened further disprove your wonderful notion...sigh...

Ikkaku Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 15:56:41

BR BR BR!

EVO|Rasp

Nov 1st 2012, 16:58:03

Yeah, one of Evo's members just got AB'd pretty hard by this guy (unprovoked btw).

I can recall seeing Parish's country name in a previous reset. Was he a suicider or in a small tag? Anyone remember?

Edited: Don't need to add more fuel to the fire. :)

Edited By: EVO|Rasp on Nov 1st 2012, 17:01:49
See Original Post

gradeA

Nov 1st 2012, 17:59:00

looks like revenge for KJ ABing a LaF member

andrewmmuller Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 20:35:39

ouch my poor country

H Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:17:03

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
I, along with a number of other DR campers, spend at least 10-12hours/day idling in IRC. Check the news of LaF in general. I had a gdi target the other day hit 9 times within 2 seconds of coming out of DR.

Its much easier to jump on someone when he's coming out of Dr's naturally, than when he comes out of Dr's by attacking. Looks fishy.

Bonus post for the week :)

flameo

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:57:46

Originally posted by tellarion:

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who keeps dragging our name into this crap. Pretty sure I myself got raped by this guy a few times already, so that disproves THAT theory.

Evo doesn't do crap like this, and I would love people to bring evidence to my attention so I can ban any members that do.

At the time when I posted, the hits from you two were unretalled. I could post the news, but you guys can find it yourselves I guess. Now, 808 did hit everybody, unprovoked, except those who are in war, RD and LaF. Particularly interesting that the excessive hits from LaF went unretalled, while there were countries in LaF that he could AB the sh!t out of it.

locket Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 3:06:48

Originally posted by tellarion:

You are kidding me right. Evo has had plenty of issues with people believing they run untagged farms in the past. Im not sure if people have brought it up in regards to this country but the past has plenty of rumours. Also.. KJ :P

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 7:46:18

Well, if you have a legitimate concern that we can address now, please let me know. Unfortunately, my time machine is broken, so I cannot take care of past events. I will update AT when my flux capacitor arrives from amazon.

Also, kj has nothing to do with this OR evo :)

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 8:47:32

Originally posted by locket:
I assure you it is not arranged Thomas. I have been in irc when the hits happened and since I fail at noticing things or camping I completely missed it 2 times in a row :P I did not see anything that led me to believe the owner of #7 is doing anything fishy. Also you ignored a couple of posts which could provide the answer to your questions there.

your word means nothing since you are proven liar. Last time you lied about members "not organizing" inside Laf a team playing on servers where Team-play is banable...

I have info from 3 sources ( which were or are members of your own ) about things that occur on your boards and you chose to close your eye and lie about it.

So that`s the way a new "hanlong" will rise and all of you there will just sit blind and sustain that you had nothing to do with it ...

locket Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 9:34:36

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by locket:

your word means nothing since you are proven liar. Last time you lied about members "not organizing" inside Laf a team playing on servers where Team-play is banable...

I have info from 3 sources ( which were or are members of your own ) about things that occur on your boards and you chose to close your eye and lie about it.

So that`s the way a new "hanlong" will rise and all of you there will just sit blind and sustain that you had nothing to do with it ...

No I did not lie about anything. You are so fluffing psycho dude. Close my eyes? I dont read the threads for servers I dont play. Laf has a ton of activity and I am in no way ever planning to read it all. You like to twist info anyways Mr. Purple. That is your colour is it not?

I have glanced at the threads you claim are all full of collusion and cheating plans and seen nothing. People simply talking about their finishes and how their countries are going. Shame on them. I did not and will never read every thread so perhaps it is in there somewhere on with some individual server dominance scheme. I strongly suspect that the only issue was regarding the BS Rockman went through before though but I don't overly care at this point what you think since you have less credibility than Dagga or any other poster.

Why bother commenting on your Hanlong comment when you believe as you wish? Enjoy your ignorance.

FYI: Making up bullfluff comments about people is also lying when you know they are not true. And you have said some pretty crazy fluff in the past that even your own allies laughed at. Either you are completely retarded and I feel bad for you, or you enjoy being dramatic and telling lies. Give it up.

Enjoy being a cheater Mr Purple!

Edited By: locket on Nov 2nd 2012, 9:39:14
See Original Post