Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 7th 2012, 5:14:37

LOL "Rocky Mountain High" has a new meaning.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dex Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 5:33:50

Grats on legal marijuana,

In my mind, Randy Marsh is also partying tonight.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 5:44:42

MORE POSITIVE NEWS ON THE LIBERTARIAN FRONT FROM MY STATE:

WASHINGTON VOTERS APPEAR TO BE IN THE PROCESS OF AFFIRMING OUR STATE LEGISLATURE'S DECISION TO RECOGNIZE GAY MARRIAGE...

THE INITIATIVE TO DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA LOOKS LIKE IT WILL PASS...

WE'VE ALSO OVERWHELMINGLY TOLD OUR STATE LEGISLATURE THAT YES, WE WERE SERIOUS WHEN WE SAID THEY MUST HAVE A SUPERMAJORITY TO RAISE TAX RATES.

AND OUR CHARTER SCHOOLS INITIATIVE IS CURRENTLY PASSING BY A VERY SLIM MARGIN.

elvesrus

Nov 7th 2012, 5:50:37

yay 502
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

dex Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 5:52:47

Good news indeed.

What was holding back my great state of British Columbia from approving legalized Marijuana is the Americans would freak out.

Now that Both CO and WA has legalized hemp, and possibly Oregon as well, we can maybe consider legalizing it, and cut back on criminal elements growing pot.

The amount of people who have been killed here due to drug trade turf wars from selling BC pot to Americans is insane.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 7:35:03

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

WE'VE ALSO OVERWHELMINGLY TOLD OUR STATE LEGISLATURE THAT YES, WE WERE SERIOUS WHEN WE SAID THEY MUST HAVE A SUPERMAJORITY TO RAISE TAX RATES.
this is retarded, almost as stupid as California's rule (though that is more stringent)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Anonymous

Nov 7th 2012, 7:49:59

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

this is retarded, almost as stupid as California's rule (though that is more stringent)

PP must not be a home owner.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 7th 2012, 8:11:35

fluff you all for derailing my thread. :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Anonymous

Nov 7th 2012, 8:17:15

Yes.. Yes.. it's now 420 all day every day in Colorado.

The funny fail video industry will be booming videoing all the stoners trying to ski down mountains.

elvesrus

Nov 7th 2012, 8:58:15

leave sonny alone!
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 11:04:13

why Gallery cares? she's not coloradoan anymore.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 12:56:30

I wonder what stance teh federal government will take on it?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 7th 2012, 13:15:26

lol @ BC.
The province can't make that call, only the federal government can:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 14:09:49

SO PP, HOW CLOSELY DO YOU FOLLOW LOCAL WASHINGTON STATE POLITICS, AND THE INCOMPETENCE AND FRAUD WHICH CAUSED A STATE HUGELY DOMINATED BY DEMOCRATS TO PASS SUCH AN INITIATIVE?

THE CITIZENS OF WASHINGTON GOT FED UP WITH BEING LIED TO AND PUSHED AROUND. WE GOT SICK OF TELLING THE LEGISLATURE NO, AND HAVING THEM TELL US THEY DON'T CARE, THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY (NEW SPORTS STADIUMS THAT WE VOTED DOWN BEING THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE HERE)

UNFORTUNATELY, MY FELLOW WASHINGTONIANS HAVE NOT WOKEN UP ENOUGH TO STOP VOTING IN THE A-HOLES THAT DO THIS TO US, BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT SOME REAL LIMITS ON THEM. TAXATION IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE TAKING OF YOUR LIBERTY BY TAKING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR. IT SHOULD NOT BE A SIMPLE PROCESS TO KEEP RAISING THE AMOUNT OF OUR LIBERTY THEY TAKE AWAY EVERY YEAR.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 15:00:11

yes taxation is removing your liberty down with the government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn corrupt assholes

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 15:07:30

YES, THE GOVERNMENT TAKING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR AND DECIDING HOW THEY WILL BE SPENT *IS* THE TAKING OF YOUR LIBERTY. IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY, SOME OF THIS IS NECESSARY. IN MY STATE, THE POLITICIANS PROVED THEMSELVES UNABLE TO RESTRAIN THEMSELVES REGARDING SPENDING ONE TOO MANY TIMES, AND THE CITIZENS DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. CALL IT STUPID IF YOU WANT. I THINK IT'S MORE STUPID TO GIVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CONTINUALLY PROVE THEMSELVES TO BE DISHONEST A BLANK CHECK WITH MY SIGNATURE ON IT.

I'VE NEVER SAID "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT". I WOULD LIKE THE FEDERAL GOVT TO LIVE WITHIN THE GUIDELINES THAT ARE SET FOR IT. SADLY, IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

THANK YOU PP, FOR YOUR INCREDIBLY CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS HERE.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 15:10:33

YES, THE GOVERNMENT TAKING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR AND DECIDING HOW THEY WILL BE SPENT *IS* THE TAKING OF YOUR LIBERTY. IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY, SOME OF THIS IS NECESSARY. IN MY STATE, THE POLITICIANS PROVED THEMSELVES UNABLE TO RESTRAIN THEMSELVES REGARDING SPENDING ONE TOO MANY TIMES, AND THE CITIZENS DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. CALL IT STUPID IF YOU WANT. I THINK IT'S MORE STUPID TO GIVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CONTINUALLY PROVE THEMSELVES TO BE DISHONEST A BLANK CHECK WITH MY SIGNATURE ON IT.

I'VE NEVER SAID "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT". I WOULD LIKE THE FEDERAL GOVT TO LIVE WITHIN THE GUIDELINES THAT ARE SET FOR IT. SADLY, IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

SAM's on point.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 15:10:45

debating libertarian craziness never ends well

Wharfed

Nov 7th 2012, 15:38:35

I like living in Colorado.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 15:52:15

THAT MAY BE TRUE, BUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE CANNOT BE CALLED "DEBATING" BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

HA!

SAM

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 16:05:29

THAT MAY BE TRUE, BUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE CANNOT BE CALLED "DEBATING" BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

HA!

SAM

GAME SET AND MATCH SAM DANGER

HA!

blid

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 16:30:45

TAXATION IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE TAKING OF YOUR LIBERTY BY TAKING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR. IT SHOULD NOT BE A SIMPLE PROCESS TO KEEP RAISING THE AMOUNT OF OUR LIBERTY THEY TAKE AWAY EVERY YEAR.
lol what an idiot
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2012, 17:28:32

HA!

SAM
yeah, i was justifying not debating you. the point of my post was basically to remind you that what you think is crazy.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 17:40:26

Originally posted by blid:
TAXATION IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE TAKING OF YOUR LIBERTY BY TAKING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR. IT SHOULD NOT BE A SIMPLE PROCESS TO KEEP RAISING THE AMOUNT OF OUR LIBERTY THEY TAKE AWAY EVERY YEAR.
lol what an idiot

they're only taxing the minority of people. the majority don't pay their way.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 18:17:18

back on track - this sets up a showdown between state and federal law. I am for it- think of the revenue it will bring, people will smoke it anyway.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Nov 7th 2012, 18:35:00

i saw an article on BBC that said it was more hazardous than tobacco. i'll be looking to pick up some cheap Colorado land at the Federal Drug Auctions.

Wharfed

Nov 7th 2012, 19:53:50

more hazardous than Tobacco? easy to say. It doesn't deposit tar and a host of other chemicals in your lungs.

more hazardous than Alcohol? easy to say. It doesn't cause uncontrollable anger and violence nor does it cause you to drive.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Nov 7th 2012, 20:06:41

why not? the smoke is pure? has no, um, what's the term? pollutants? no tar? where does tar come from? meh, i'll just assume that you're lying or just aren't capable of speaking the truth. for convenience's sake.

Nov 7th 2012, 20:07:33

i'm in a hurry to go no where fast.

kemo Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 20:22:09

i just wanna stab you with a sharpend caps lock key
all praised to ra

ColoOutlaw

Nov 12th 2012, 20:39:58

How many other Colorado players do we have here that play EE?

Marshal Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 21:16:43

Gallery said it on some other thread.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 12th 2012, 22:25:04

I don't know how many really are in Colorado. I know of 3 other players, but I am no longer there.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 22:55:08

amount didn't drop even Gallery left.

ColoOutlaw

Nov 12th 2012, 22:56:42

Yeah I know there are 3 players from KSM that live in Colorado. I was curious to see how many other people would pipe up and say they live here also.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2012, 11:21:35

it could be find out if digs ip logs deeply.