Verified:

Sov Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:04:26

SoF and MD now have a ceasefire in effect.

Nice fight MD. Good luck for the remainder of the set.

SoF still remains at war with TIE so please keep us on War DNH.

Kid Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:14:29

Watch out TIE, I'm coming! :-p

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 6th 2012, 3:21:48

Bring It!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:33:06

bah

ColoOutlaw

Nov 6th 2012, 3:39:29

humbug

Fuji Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:41:57

Good fight peoples, good fight.

Sov Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:48:00

The SoF/TIE war will continue until TIE surrender Poly to us.

dex Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:50:02

is this now officially a cat fight?

oats Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:55:05

i didn't know poly is a cat.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 3:57:21

the whole entire war could have been avoided if they surrendered poly to us. but. they didnt wanna hear it.. red-x could have saved many lives.....

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 4:37:29

"SoF still remains at war with TIE so please keep us on War DNH."
PATHETIC
You guys got nothing better to do??

Sov Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 4:42:00

TIE did not want to ceasefire, so take your ignorant attitude elsewhere.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 4:53:12

yea its not our fault u did not come to us for a cf as MD did.

Sov Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 4:55:16

MD was originally negotiating on behalf of MD and TIE but from what I understand TIE opted against a ceasefire as they wanted to practice walling.

When TIE want to ceasefire we will be happy to seal a deal, until then we will continue as normal.

Or we might keep fighting till they surrender Poly to us. We will see how it works out ;)

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 5:14:10

Originally posted by Sov:
TIE did not want to ceasefire, so take your ignorant attitude elsewhere.

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS

DespicableMe Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 5:19:16

how can we bite it when it is INVINCIBLE?

Boltar Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 5:30:33

search for his username under the country search ingame sofers.. please hit him every hr on the hrs all night long... the gs is twice as much as the br typically. and the br is roughly 100,000 time 1

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 6th 2012, 5:56:08

Bender is bad ass!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Pride Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 6:03:35

confirmed.

Thanks TIE for the great effort.

Thanks SOF for the fun fight.

Murf Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 7:09:27

Fair play to you MD

Kumander Otbol

Nov 6th 2012, 8:00:01

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

d20 Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 8:51:26

bonus

SirSepher Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 10:06:29

Great rebound effort on MD and TIE's behalf... looked like a fun one at least.

Best of luck TIE!

Boltar Smells.

That is all
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 10:18:56

SOF is ranked too high!

drdial Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 18:38:13

b

major Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 19:36:52

great fight MD, awesome to ride with you guys. look forward to growing our friendship in the future.

as far as TIE, we will continue to ride, cause thats what we do.

SOF,i greatly respect you as a warring alliance, but one question...
do you guys not get tired of ambushing us, and smaller alliances out of the blue?.. and honestly, no disrespect meant there.just asking

Helmet Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 20:38:31

This ceasefire is generic and sucks balls.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 20:40:50

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
bah

old man sighting !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Boltar Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 22:48:46

Originally posted by major:
great fight MD, awesome to ride with you guys. look forward to growing our friendship in the future.

do you guys not get tired of ambushing us, and smaller alliances out of the blue?.. and honestly, no disrespect meant there.just asking

sorry to inform u major. but 2 weeks leading up to this set, i personally told red-x when he was asking for a pact. if u do not get a pact. wargain and expect to get hit.. so there was no ambushing and definately wasnt out of the blue..

matti Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 23:40:53

Because we are bullies. Now hand over your lunch money.
SoF Henchman

dex Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 3:32:29

i want the jello.

Darakna Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 6:46:43

When you consider the inactives and those that don't participate in the war... SoF is not an alliance of 80+ members, hence making this war against TIE/MD far from unbalancecd...

And if you are referring to the strategy of FSing TIE and then FSing MD... Well that is tactics... and this game is about tactics.

Also, this argument of SoF being the large bully gets old, simply because there are so few alliance the same size... So we either have to..

1. Hit several smaller alliances (some likely to be netting)
2. Constantly War LaF..
3. Never war... but we are a warring alliance?

Did you know that MD is the third largest alliance on the server? So what could be possibly do to stop the cry babies when we can't even declare war on the third largest alliance?

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 8:11:43

No matter what anyone does here, someone, somewhere will cry about it.
The EEVIL Empire

se3p Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 18:22:58

Edited By: se3p on Nov 13th 2012, 0:11:12
See Original Post

Academus Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 19:25:56

bonus

Pride Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 20:12:56

I have the 3rd largest penis on earth. :)

Walbertross Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 20:23:17

Lol @ Ironman.....just a bit upset your getting slaughtered?

dagga Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 21:03:17

'Darakna'.. About option 2. Yes, SOF could fight LAF but that would mean actually taking on the server's other large alliance and that is something SOF has avoided since it's early existence.

SOF will leech from other alliances to get 'near' the top, but by their very model of beating up alliances low on morale or members to pad their stats, means they spend very very little time as the top alliance in this game.

I would much prefer to be in an alliance that spends one year out of every three as the best, instead of a spineless 'somewhere near the top' alliance that is always willing to bend over and cop it to maintain that status.

Alliances SOF has completely leeched off in the last decade;

Elitez
MD
LAF
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Nov 7th 2012, 21:55:23

Dagga you forgot to do the counterargument against Sol. I think you should start with the part where Angelous was cheating in Sol. It is about as relevant as what you posted.

justtaint

Nov 7th 2012, 22:42:59

Originally posted by Darakna:

When you consider the inactives and those that don't participate in the war... SoF is not an alliance of 80+ members, hence making this war against TIE/MD far from unbalancecd...

RIGHT, because no other alliance suffers from inactives and non-participants.

/sarcasm
SlashMD

Kumander Otbol

Nov 7th 2012, 23:14:16

<- inactive

Boltar Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 0:09:03

Originally posted by locket:
Dagga you forgot to do the counterargument against Sol. I think you should start with the part where Angelous was cheating in Sol. It is about as relevant as what you posted.

yea man.. ur alliance leeched off IX when the same guy lead IX and ur alliance.. lets not forget apollyon and his 5000 cousins who brought in atleast 20 mercs a set.. i guess superior #'s and shady leadership is ok. unless its on the otherside of the fence as u

Fuji Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 2:47:01

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
<- inactive

Lies! You tried to spy me plenty of times :P

dagga Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 2:58:32

Did I say SOF cheated? That is up for interpretation.

SoF don't directly cheat. They let other alliances do it for them.

They were the last alliance to support Elitez and did so for a long time, accepting FA from them to win wars right up until Anthony Ciolli produced definitive evidence of cheating. There are logs of Helmet practically begging startiger for FA in a war against SOL complete with country-to-country to match ups done by his own hand.

Then, we have the LAF debacle. Their rise was directly attributed to the worst individual cheating seen in EE's history yet SOF continued to leech off their power.

SOF is (and by extension Helmet who made most of the decisions to support questionable alliances) the biggest contradiction in ever play the game. Helmet calls other people whiners and sore losers yet is the first to actually take an alliance an leave the game in a hissy fit. Is the first to come and whinge about cheating yet the alliance he has led has always pandered to alliances that are powerful and if they cheat, oh well 'we didnt do it'.

Shameful.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Boltar Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 3:03:46

still not the point.. that topic has been beaten to death. i stated but its ok for ur alliance to have done it?

HavocMD

Nov 8th 2012, 5:07:35

Good fight guys. You all did really well and should be commended for your effort.

Also, thanks for keeping to your word that we could work out a CF once the farming phase started. If everybody followed that model, it might squeeze a couple more years out of this game.

Atryn Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 5:41:59

Originally posted by Darakna:
Also, this argument of SoF being the large bully gets old, simply because there are so few alliance the same size... So we either have to..

1. Hit several smaller alliances (some likely to be netting)
2. Constantly War LaF..
3. Never war... but we are a warring alliance?

Ok, I had fun in the war with SoF and thanks for a good fight, to echo the other MD sentiments here.

But I had to respond to #2 above, which made me laugh.... Because, OBVIOUSLY, the near endless warring between SoF and LaF is just getting so old and tiresome we couldn't possibly take any more of it!!! ;)

Kumander Otbol

Nov 8th 2012, 10:07:02

Originally posted by Fuji:
Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
<- inactive

Lies! You tried to spy me plenty of times :P

i am sent on a special spy mission that time. :P

locket Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 10:53:07

Originally posted by dagga:
Did I say SOF cheated? That is up for interpretation.

SoF don't directly cheat. They let other alliances do it for them.

They were the last alliance to support Elitez and did so for a long time, accepting FA from them to win wars right up until Anthony Ciolli produced definitive evidence of cheating. There are logs of Helmet practically begging startiger for FA in a war against SOL complete with country-to-country to match ups done by his own hand.

Then, we have the LAF debacle. Their rise was directly attributed to the worst individual cheating seen in EE's history yet SOF continued to leech off their power.

SOF is (and by extension Helmet who made most of the decisions to support questionable alliances) the biggest contradiction in ever play the game. Helmet calls other people whiners and sore losers yet is the first to actually take an alliance an leave the game in a hissy fit. Is the first to come and whinge about cheating yet the alliance he has led has always pandered to alliances that are powerful and if they cheat, oh well 'we didnt do it'.

Shameful.

You are not too stupid to understand other people's posts and ignoring them wont work.. so what is your next ploy? Why is Sof's entire history valid for questioning when Sol has leeched off of numerous alliances in their history as you claim Sof is now and apparently always has. Sol benefited from multies and a leader from IX playing with them as a giant dirty cheater. Shouldn't Sol be permaflufflist too?
I'm sure there are hundreds of other examples people could suggest to you.

Sov Game profile

Nov 8th 2012, 14:29:47

Who cares what dagga says. It's not like his opinion means something anywhere, doesn't even mean anything to SOL anymore.

Regarding the war with MD... Was some good individual battles on both sides. Was challenging working down some of those mammoth MD countries to a position where we could rush them. I will admit I was expecting some stronger walling from both sides, but that is maybe a direct result of target selection.

I did enjoy discussing the war in a friendly manner with Pride and RedX. We had some good discussion and exchanges of friendly banter.

Regarding the early ceasefire, I said I would grant an early ceasefire and I always stick by my word. When TIE are ready to call it quits all they have to do is contact me to arrange a deal (i.e TIE must surrender Poly to SoF :p)