Verified:

Darakna Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 5:33:36

especially under the leadership of patriot.

I anticipate many of the smaller clans they killed will turn suiciders on IMP and guys like CC will treat them as farm land.

Numbers mean nothing, half of IMP have no clue on how to war. A leadership change is desperately needed for that alliance to survive.

eevess Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 5:48:12

Wow..Darakna.

Welcome to FFA
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2013, 6:24:42

Simpering Fool, I've been following your career here. You're no good no matter where you go. I figure the leadership at the alliance you pollute next will wind up putting a gag on your huge mouth.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mr Emerald

Mar 20th 2013, 6:51:21

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Simpering Fool, I've been following your career here. You're no good no matter where you go. I figure the leadership at the alliance you pollute next will wind up putting a gag on your huge mouth.

What you talkin' bout willis?
I thought everything he said made lots of sense.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 7:31:39

whether you like Darakna or not, you have to agree that IMP fluffing blows at war

http://earthgraphs.com/...P4EVER&warreport=Show

THEY GOT THE FS. now i didnt exactly expect them to win, but this? this is beyond bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

patriotffa

Mar 20th 2013, 9:23:09

IMP has been here every set since Set 1. Whether we get killed or not, we always have the IMP tag up and running. =)

Darakna is just too small of a pup to know the strength the spirit of IMP =)

Whether we suck at war or not ford, that's not the topic of the thread LOL but if anything this was a good way of measuring of what needs work =)

IMP4EVER!

Donny Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 14:13:32

meh they just gotta stop picking fights with the big boys :D

detag inactive countries. so you don't look bigger than you are.

having 120 active and 100 under 500k make you look big but your not and when alliances chose targets its 220 vs 120 already.

idk i always kick inactive countries before war.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 14:18:03

yeah probably the poorest effort i've ever seen

15 original countries they killed. :(

~target selection sucks
~******activity sucks*******
~0sdi countries suck
~0 troop countries suck
~BR is not the way to go at late set because that takes away from your defense.
~speed hitting sucks
~Usage of turns is very poor (use your missiles for readiness)
~Missile selection is worse than an untagged nub first playing
(why nm em cm the same target LOL) Em takes Sdi away, NM brings it back up! haha)
~usage of stock is the WORST( you had countries with 5b cash and 5m troops WTF!)
~WALLING IS TERRIBLE( I was chatting with someone 315* series and killing him @ the same time, 0 walling effort (besides Subby) less than 6 days and im having humanitarian problems)

what i took from IMPs standpoint

just some helpful tips

Edited By: Donny on Mar 20th 2013, 14:23:40
See Original Post
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 14:22:47

double
ICQ-105967052

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2013, 20:08:45

Originally posted by patriotffa:
IMP has been here every set since Set 1. Whether we get killed or not, we always have the IMP tag up and running. =)

Whether we suck at war or not ford, that's not the topic of the thread LOL but if anything this was a good way of measuring of what needs work =)

IMP4EVER!

That.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Mar 20th 2013, 22:16:22

without rico and prime leading, IMP is terrible. at least when they are leading IMP puts up a decent effort.

Your mother is a nice woman

patriotffa

Mar 21st 2013, 0:50:12

Originally posted by Donny:
yeah probably the poorest effort i've ever seen

15 original countries they killed. :(

~target selection sucks
~******activity sucks*******
~0sdi countries suck
~0 troop countries suck
~BR is not the way to go at late set because that takes away from your defense.
~speed hitting sucks
~Usage of turns is very poor (use your missiles for readiness)
~Missile selection is worse than an untagged nub first playing
(why nm em cm the same target LOL) Em takes Sdi away, NM brings it back up! haha)
~usage of stock is the WORST( you had countries with 5b cash and 5m troops WTF!)
~WALLING IS TERRIBLE( I was chatting with someone 315* series and killing him @ the same time, 0 walling effort (besides Subby) less than 6 days and im having humanitarian problems)

what i took from IMPs standpoint

just some helpful tips

-IMP wasn't planning to war until we got word that you guys were hitting us so we decided to hit with what we had to hit with as much countries as we could(knowing we had a lot of small/inactive countries)

-0 sdi (Probably New Players who didn't heed our words;Prime is always nagging us about it)

-0 troops (Again, new players because we had MMR's)

-BR (Debateable and Our choice :D )

-speed hitting (you should have seen our warchat; Hilarious LOL)

- Usage of turns aka missiles for readiness (people had so many they were anxious to just do that so in the spirit of FUN we used them; Again, our choice of what made us smile not YOU/cc)

-Missile Selection (that was my fault just that countries had numbers so close I was confusing them)

-Stock(IMP wasn't planning to War hence the big stock; PM was outbought and at the time i remember there being 0 troops on public) I think I had the biggest stock in the clan and you guys killed me when i was sleeping and at work. Times that i will not jeopardize for this game LOL(Your priorities are just different than mine)

-Again, me personally, you killed me when I was offline(which is the idea but then you shouldn't complain about our walling LOL)

About looking bigger than we are, that is not the reason why we keep those in the tag. Some players need to get reminded to play because they were brought in from rl. They didn't get recruited from in the game so we have hope that they remember or when they are reminded to play they do so. Again, we have different views on the game than you guys and I am not going to change it because it plays no part in my decisions. We will fight with whoever wants to pick a fight with us no matter how big or strong they are. IMP, where real friendships are forged.

IMP4EVER

jagernacht Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 5:42:43

Originally posted by Pain:
without rico and prime leading, IMP is terrible. at least when they are leading IMP puts up a decent effort.

weren't prime/rico the same person lol?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 6:37:09

The stock arguement is BS. Several days in, a fair amount of countries still had 3 bil cash and only 4 mil troops. General ineptitude is whta that is.
Your base is mine!

mdevol Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 6:58:49

CC, not much needs to be said from us in this thread. Keep away if its not productive.

We all know newer players have a learning curve, as well as newer leadership on this server. I give IMP that this reset. Having a healthy IMP is better for the server and for the game.

I hope these new players did learn some stuff and stick around to war. Having Subby there to teach them is a good start. Maybe 1 or 2 of the XIers could sit in on a war chat or 2 next reset to help out. If you guys are not warring us, I'm sure we have a couple guys willing as well.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Mar 21st 2013, 11:12:56

Originally posted by mdevol:
CC, not much needs to be said from us in this thread. Keep away if its not productive.

We all know newer players have a learning curve, as well as newer leadership on this server. I give IMP that this reset. Having a healthy IMP is better for the server and for the game.

I hope these new players did learn some stuff and stick around to war. Having Subby there to teach them is a good start. Maybe 1 or 2 of the XIers could sit in on a war chat or 2 next reset to help out. If you guys are not warring us, I'm sure we have a couple guys willing as well.

win!

We could give you a glimpse of our boards but I could honestly say we were steering out of CC's way. We wanted to grow but still stick to our guns/philosophy of being there for our allies/friends or else...wtf?

Our warning thread to the whole clan was "CC is coming for us so get ready" not "Let's war CC" =) but our fates seem to be entwined with each other a lot

I personally think it is because mdevol and I love SNSD.

IMP4EVER!

p.s. Seohyun/Yuri FTW!

Stryke Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 11:15:48

*wonders where juggsy keeps hiding*
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 11:21:18

juggernaut and juggs haven't logged since july and august.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Stryke Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 11:25:15

I know this. I was in LaE with him last year.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 19:11:03

i see him on xbox live all the time
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2013, 20:27:47

tell him to get his lazy ass back.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mr Emerald

Mar 22nd 2013, 1:32:26

Originally posted by jagernacht:

I also heard prime/rico is also patriot!
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

patriotffa

Mar 22nd 2013, 2:39:13

to is, what is to is?

Persephone

Mar 22nd 2013, 4:04:07

From what I know, they're three different people.

Edited By: Persephone on Apr 21st 2016, 20:30:38

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Rico Game profile

Mar 22nd 2013, 12:22:43

Originally posted by jagernacht:

Yes!

Darakna Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 3:31:55

Called it,

Patriot going AFK and rage quitting EE
Prime been labelled as the problem with IMP and inadequet leader
Failed to pact the clan they have the most history with and poses the largest threat

Bazinga.

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 5:09:15

Originally posted by patriotffa:

IMP4EVER!

Edit: jfc lmoa, what the fluff is that guy on

Edited By: Heston on Apr 23rd 2013, 5:12:26
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯