I eat tier one players.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 1:46:18

I lost interest on this poop real quick

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2013, 5:44:56

My alias is ranked too high!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

tulosba Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 13:31:18

Hmm, if I remember correctly..

Originally we didn't have Alliance Talk, we just had general talk - and myself and Elisha Gerber spammed that the most.
One day with Josie and somebody else, we had a bright idea of spamming all other forums with Alliance related talk.
Including Utopia forums..

The Mods (named Mod #1, Mod #2 etc) threw a hissy fit and the next day Mehul gave us Alliance Talk.

I think the first time I quit this game was in 2002..
That list is from 2002, there's a bunch of nobodies there.

Where's Gramberto? Don Giovanni? Not a single Mr? Ronnie? Viper? ACCI? Sneaky Fish? Nicety of HAN?

Hate to shoot down a list from 2004, but I think that's more indicative of people Eclisod chatted with than anything else.

Regards, I think I got a lifetime achievement award once, not sure. Or something eerily similar.

Vic Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 14:30:45

Hmm you remember most incorrectly :p

Regarding Mr's - I had 3 alone (Clear, Strawberry, and Mango)
And on that top 100 list there are at least 15-20 colors :)

Colors were not encouraged to post on AT so very few became prolific AT personalities.

AT was up earlier than you recall and trust it had little to do with your spamming- which many of us participated in during the very early years.
And in regards to Viper and Ronnie and ACCI, they were on the list from two years prior, but were less active in the following years.

Also, I have been in contact with all those you mention above and ran deep with more than a few. Epic players but typically reserved on AT with the exception of Viper and Ronnie. And not to mention, Gramberto was done so long ago I don't think he even posted in the 2000s.

So who are you exactly and how do you know my friends other than through earth wiki?

tulosba Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 14:43:13

Clear, Strawberry and Mango.
WTF? Those aren't even colours.

Vic, if you don't know who I am - you my dear, are a noob.

AT was not up earlier than I recall, it is exactly as I recall sometime autumn, early winter 1998 AT was created.

Were you even born then?

Kinnin Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 16:40:24

Bonus!