Verified:

Xinhuan Game profile

May 18th 2013, 6:25:35

Originally posted by Drow:
congrats Xin. You just contradicted both Eugene AND Son Goku.
They claimed LaF doesn't FA. you've just provided proof that they do.
So once again, their acts of sabotage on Wari last set were nothing more than sour grapes and genuine hypocrisy and douchebaggery by LaF. Stay classy guys!

You have reading issues.

I did not contradict Son Goku. The only post he made was:

Originally posted by Son Goku:
You'd be wrong. LaF or any other alliance can dictate whatever policy they see fit as long as they're ready to defend their policies. I don't know how people who have played this game for years still don't understand that. If you have an issue, war over it. That's how this game goes.

Which perfectly fits with what I said, we don't give a fluff about other clans. And that he is correct, we don't have tech leeches in the top 10. He never once claimed we don't FA.

I did contradict Eugene. He said "in addition, we dont FA ppl into t10 just for fun". He meant FAing people into rank 1, not rank 10. We have never ever FAed anyone into rank 1, and the reset Eugene mentioned following the quote, is the one exception, which was Enforcer doing it on his own.

Edited By: Xinhuan on May 18th 2013, 6:27:44
See Original Post

tulosba Game profile

May 18th 2013, 7:04:13

Never say never, or at least put it into context.
The LaF of old systematically FA'ed Ronnie and his multies into 1st place.

You mean never in earth empires? There I could believe you, but in e2025 that's the best joke I've ever heard.

xyle

May 18th 2013, 7:40:44

I am confused, why is SoF in the subject of a thread about netting?
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Xinhuan Game profile

May 18th 2013, 7:41:51

My context is about the last 10 years (I only started playing in 2002 or so). Though, I can only really verify this for the last 2 years, since I took a 6 year break.

Taveren Game profile

May 18th 2013, 8:31:37

Might = right.

It doesn't matter if you fight. It only matters if you win. All other arguments are moot. Right, wrong, morality, legitimacy, fair play, bullying, manipulating and dirty tricks are all terms and prospectives that get thrown around and add up to nothing. Everything else is lipstick on a pig.

Son Goku and xinhuan have the most insightful, and somewhat ugly, comments on the state of the game. There is no oversight committee, tradition, or collective to ensure an arbitrary "level playing field". If you want a change, brute force it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2013, 8:46:00

What Taveren said is true. If you want change, you gotta kill whoever is standing in the way of it, or just shut up and take it like a fluff.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Forgotten

May 18th 2013, 19:17:09

I will condense everything into this, because I spent 5 minutes from work reading this and I sure as hell am not reading everything.

Don't like how an alliance operates? Fight over it.
Can't beat said alliance? Keep fighting.

Quitting because you can't win is for losers.
Quitting because you don't have time for this fluff is for .....
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2013, 19:44:41

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Quitting because you don't have time for this fluff is for .....

That last one is for Pang!

anoniem Game profile

May 18th 2013, 22:00:27

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Ruth, don't bother reasoning with these specimens. Reason is wasted on these pieces of shrubbery.

You see, the people who are hating on MO are in the 2 or 3 most powerful alliances in the server, and these alliances had not had this much power in a long time. These people simply aren't used to having so much power on the internet or in real life that they have simply grown drunk with pure arrogance. They honestly believe that their current good fortune will last forever, and when it does end, they will simply quit the game in a very similar fashion.

When their precious alliances finally fall back to their rightful place, I will probably still be here to say "I told you so".

lol this was worth coming on here for.
re(ally)tired

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 19th 2013, 15:41:21

people have been saying that for 5 years or so now.

But I guess it is just like the doomsday predictors, keep on guessing and eventually you might be right, but lets not worry about all the times you were wrong :P

skitch Game profile

May 19th 2013, 15:42:31

hahahahahaha

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 19th 2013, 21:08:42

What was hanlong's position in laf when he was caught cheating? I can't remember.

Marshal Game profile

May 19th 2013, 21:32:03

don i think.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NukEvil Game profile

May 19th 2013, 22:03:44

DON, not don.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 19th 2013, 22:06:28

This thread with the same argument that goes on every set is still going?.....
P.S. Req...FA me!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Thore Game profile

May 20th 2013, 3:47:03

Oh crap. We're running out of fluffing morons to waste turns killing...
Sof.earthgraphs.com

arthog Game profile

May 20th 2013, 10:33:44

more fluff?

SolidSnake Game profile

May 20th 2013, 14:28:50

Originally posted by Slagpit:
What was hanlong's position in laf when he was caught cheating? I can't remember.

What position were you in evo while you were sharing information only attainable as an admin with evo? I can't remember. #PotKettleBlack

trumper Game profile

May 20th 2013, 18:08:06

I'm just trying to figure out who to FA next reset =)

locket Game profile

May 20th 2013, 20:01:16

FA me this one

Kumander Otbol

May 20th 2013, 20:05:31

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 21st 2013, 1:54:11

What information did you claim that I shared and when do you allege it happened?

SolidSnake Game profile

May 21st 2013, 11:40:42

What information did you claim that I shared and when do you allege it happened?

Well you looked up the info of that suicider that hit laf from evo (that sol guy, walding? walder? something along those lines) which resulted in kj finding his address, wedding pictures, relatives, fb account, etc etc. Just generally taking the game too far and going psycho on the guy.

You looked up LT's country number when he was untagged and gave it to kj/anon who then attempted to use that information to claim laf owed evo reps, while admitting that the only proof they had that it was LT was that you told them because you manually checked it (lol).

You looked up/shared the country numbers of several laffers in an attempt to get them suicided. Though I suppose that information could have been attained through other means, we both know you wouldn't go to the trouble considering how often you were willing to abuse admin powers.

Need I continue?

Vic Game profile

May 21st 2013, 12:03:09

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
people have been saying that for 5 years or so now.

But I guess it is just like the doomsday predictors, keep on guessing and eventually you might be right, but lets not worry about all the times you were wrong :P

NukEvil Game profile

May 21st 2013, 12:18:09

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Well you looked up the info of that suicider that hit laf from evo (that sol guy, walding? walder? something along those lines) which resulted in kj finding his address, wedding pictures, relatives, fb account, etc etc. Just generally taking the game too far and going psycho on the guy.

Yeah, I sorta remember that one. Turns out, the guy put his e-mail address in the application when he joined Evo. Google gave us the address to his place of business--sorta like an electronic business card for some construction company or something?-- (and his name, or the name of his brother, can't remember) when we did a search for his e-mail address after he suicided you. IIRC, this was back in the day when Evo and SOL weren't on the best of terms.

I won't speak for the other things, for I have no information about them.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.