Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2010, 4:41:25

right now in general i would say:

techer>casher>farmer>indy

with oiler being unstable but generally ok, and mbr not being practical at all at some points of the set

indys probably better than i think it is due to tech now being 160%, commie having +25% and 10% commissions that's 3.384 effective troop/jet/turret per turn max

fascist farmer is 13.17739 bushels per turn max

so jets/turrets need to be around 4x food for them to be equal which is possible but not always the case

the difference between the 2 though is indy gets more income sooner at low tech levels while farmer takes longer to catch up

im not sure if indy needs changes but i think farmer and techer should both be normalised a little to casher

this can be achieved by:

increasing tpt from ~25% of labs to ~33% of labs
effect - raises techers average tech levels - makes tech starts a lot more viable reducing the huge disparity in prices before and after allx techers start teching slightly - ~25% less techers needed on a server for market equilibrium

decreasing max selling price of tech from 10k - 10k currently is $2500/acre with no allies or up to $3250 with equal allies, if tech was changed to ~33% of labs then it would increase to $3333 and $4333 with allies, decreasing tech max sell price would also reduce buyouts multiplying effect - $7500 would maintain equilibrium while providing a more reasonable starting purchase price until allx techers start teching - dropping below $7500 slightly could also be advantageous

increasing food floor slightly from $32 even to $34 would have a positive effect on farmer competitiveness and reduce slightly the food peak effect that causes techers stockpiles to be worth more

alternatively increasing agri tech or base food production could boost farmers without changing market phases as much, arguably agri tech if boosted could have C1 and C2 values changed to slow down income growth from purchasing tech

or cash techs could be reduced slightly combined with techer changes resulting in the top two being brought back to the pack without changing the market cycles as much

Edited By: enshula on Jul 28th 2010, 23:34:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit