Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 16:08:27

anyone know of an app that will allow a android phone to communicate with apple products most importantly ipad's

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 31st 2013, 16:09:50

a hammer will work:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 31st 2013, 16:11:01

https://bu.mp/
will work
alternatively you can put team viewer on both and use the computer as an intermediary:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 16:34:29

why you trying to take a bite out of an apple? that concept didn't work too well when Adam & Eve tried it. bad enough that they let them connect to the internet. you actually want to initiate a conversation with one of them?
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 16:42:59

Line.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2013, 17:16:41

Apple is for hipsters!

tulosba Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 17:48:22

Cell phone tech? App?

Its called Bluetooth, it was invented in the pre-iPhone era by a wacky company called Ericsson. Apple and Google should have paid FRAND patent monies for it and this could be found in both handsets - should be all.
Unless Apple and Google suffer from the "not invented here" disease, that most american companies tend to suffer from..

Hmm, dunno if the iPad has bluetooth, but it should. Even my car has bluetooth, but Apple has ignored standards before (see European requirement for micro-usb chargers)

(whacky tidbit) the guy who invented customizable ringtones works for Microsoft, yet when they rebooted Windows Mobile into Windows Phone it lacked the option to customise ringtones

and that kiddies, is why you should buy a Nokia as your next handset. Great hardware, substandard software - good enough.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 31st 2013, 18:02:12

denied. Why waste my money on a Nokia.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 18:12:55

Originally posted by martian:
denied. Why waste my money on a Nokia.

so you can get xbox Logic games and listen to funny noises while you are beating me down in multiplayer chess.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 14:16:35

Originally posted by Boltar:
anyone know of an app that will allow a android phone to communicate with apple products most importantly ipad's

email?

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 14:26:11

Originally posted by Boltar:

Email. SMS. Any text messaging software like Fring, Whatsapp, Bejived, Skype and probably hundreds more. Phone calls. Any multiplayer game that is on both platforms, like Words with Friends that allows you to chat.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 16:51:58

Line is all you need.

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 20:28:49

Oh, how can I forget Facebook and Twitter! In fact Safari, Firefox, and Opera browsers also allow you to communicate between an android and Apple product!