Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2013, 1:47:16

1 One Win is All I Need (#4) 22,723 $43,014,183 CG

pretty impressive. that said, of his 22,723 acres probably 12,000 came from AL just constantly exploring and being farmed. this kind of highlights the issues with tournament, where everything basically come down to who can find the friendliest landfarm. but i will say, that's a great score and it's possible no one will ever beat it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2013, 1:47:52

the previous all-time high was ~38m.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 5:24:04

I did not get 12k acres off Al, it was more like 6k. he got out of range after 4 days of farming. but yes I would have to agree with you that tourney is about finding the correct land farm then either doesnt retal or don't know how to retal. I had about 30 cs and 700 buildings bombed at the start on my first target, cant remember who it was. Besides Al, I farmed several other targets that didn't retal except for the last one, #20. he was on holiday and afk so I farmed him when he got back he got pissed and sent 9 missiles my way which I ate all of them with 48% SDI, 5 were NMs and 3 CMs and 1 EM.. else I would have finished much higher. I'm really amazed with bonus points in tourney.. 6 points for 6 booms? if I had known this earlier I would have done lesser expense bonus.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2013, 13:42:13

for your first target, probably Strack Nation, he bombed my buildings when I hit him as well. I thought you got a big break farming As the sets turn, seeing as he finished top ten the previous set I was SURE he would make it his mission to keep you from winning. That was risky grabbing that paid off too. I didn't do any expense bonus, not sure if that is best or not, but expense bonus is equally cheap to buy as booms I think.

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 1:48:01

I am sure my demo will have a good set soon :)

Savage Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 3:31:37

Congrats on the record =)

That was probably my most boring round ever.

jedioda Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 5:48:28

Congrats