Verified:

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:16:24

Please restart soon, I'm in need of some land.

*warms up the jets*

On a more serious note, I cannot believe there are people that are so involved with this game that they spend the time/effort in order to hack a text based browser game. I mean honestly how the fluff do you have time for that? I think it's rather sad that of all the things you can do with your free time, someone decided to spend that time hacking an online game community with like 1000 people in it.

Oh well.

I guess instead of moral victory we can now claim actual victory.

With love,
Trife

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 14:24:22

You know, as one of the legit playing people in RD, I was looking forward to fighting this war with you guys until the end, regardless of who won. For me this was actually getting fun.

This whole thing was in many ways a kick in the teeth for me, and had this not happened, I looked forward to whatever would have happened. I'm not bitter over this, and just wish that everyone would realize that not all of us support what these few cheating fluffs did, and should realize that some of us didn't know about it until Pang's post hit AT. I cannot speak for everyone in RD, but this war was fun while it lasted.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:25:36

I was having fun for the most part :) It was pretty clear that we were going to lose, but that's ok with me :)

trumper Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:26:05

If there is another war, would you guys mind avoiding hacking us beforehand?

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:37:43

Also, the only other place where my boxcar password was used was my verizon internet account. The least you could do is pay a month of my internet service.

Thanksies

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 14:39:01

I am seriously trying to be respectful about this. I was pissed about getting deleted, and wasn't so worried about the country being deleted as I was about being lumped into the same category as the few imbeciles who went and pulled this stupid fluff in the first place.

I know, that had I been tagged any other alliance this set, my country would have been unaffected by this. I just believe that you guys could at least recognize those who have the integrity to address the issue, call it for what it is, and move on. It happened, we all got fluffed. Rubbing it in isn't going to undo what's happened, and pissing off those who had nothing to do with it isn't going to win you any friends.

I have no beef with any of you from EVO, LCN or PDM, I have friends in alliances all over this server, as some of them also play other servers. I would just appreciate it if you would please refrain from blaming the whole of us for something a few did.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:41:24

I can agree with that :)

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:56:16

Originally posted by Mr Jade:
It happened, we all got fluffed.

I can understand how the innocent might feel like they got fluffed, but the folks/alliances on the other side of the war were actively fluffed with the advantages that were gained by y'all. We have the right to be upset. Sure, you might've been innocent, but you guys were still benefiting from information gained via hacking/cheating. I'm not going to be rubbing it in, but please understand that folks that were put at a disadvantage by the guilty party's hacking will have some things to say. It won't go on forever, but do realize you're going to have to take your licks.

And like tella said in the other thread, y'alls frustration needs to be focused inwards into RD itself. Don't be pissed at the mods for that they did, be pissed at the guilty parties for putting the whole of RD into this position.

I still love weedypoo and pain. Since EE came out I've been a big defender of RD and how they didn't cheat or do anything bad in EE like they did in E2025. Alot of people I talked to couldn't quite understand that. I'm really disappointed this happened.

But seriously, pay my November internet bill pl0x

spitz Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:58:56

good post trifey

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:01:20

Originally posted by spitz:
good post trifey

and to think i made a good post with no .gifs or cat pics

amazing!

Makinso Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:05:43

Jade, all above said. I honestly think the jokes and comments made in these threads is what people need to relieve some frustration.

I would also like to press the fact that you trust this community to be respectful enough to see who's at wrong and who is not.

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 16:06:17

Okay... I'm still trying to be completely respectful here.

I have no issue with "taking the licks" as you have so eloquently put it. But, I rarely logged into the RD site, I still —do not know— anything about these so called "advantages" everyone has been smacking me upside the head about.

I'll be honest, I understand when some are poking fun for the sake of relieving their frustration, I can understand the frustration of the wronged parties in all of this, I can. I can own up to my own fluff ups, and take my beatings when I've done wrong. I've cheated —once— before in Earth Empires Free For All, by having multiple accounts, and getting deleted was enough to make me not want to do it again, especially after getting ridiculed for it for almost three consecutive sets about it.
Then, my girlfriend who was also safelisted went and did it, and because we were playing from the same computer, I got hit too. Regardless of making my case to the admins back then, I couldn't get my countries reinstated, so I had to restart... I then spent another couple of sets having to prove myself.

As disappointed as I am about getting deleted, the country doesn't matter... Sure, I was miffed about having my efforts wasted, but a couple shots of whiskey and a few cigarettes later I got over it, I've already restarted. What matters more to me is that not everyone sees the fact that yes, while the legit players had to suffer because of the guilty, those whose rampant accusations continue to run wild about all of this continue to blame everyone who were RD as if we all knew about it, encouraged it, supported it or whatever.

I am still trying to figure out what this so called "advantage" is/was and how I would have even benefitted from it, because as I have repeatedly said in various posts besides this one, I rarely visited the RD site, and would like to know how I could have had some kind of advantage.

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 16:16:29

I am still trying to figure out what this so called "advantage" is/was and how I would have even benefitted from it, because as I have repeatedly said in various posts besides this one, I rarely visited the RD site, and would like to know how I could have had some kind of advantage.

I'm just a lazy vet in LCN so i'm not sure what was able to be accessed or what even existed. Hopefully you guys didn't get into our self pr0n forum.

Anyways...

The guilty parties of RD had access to many alliance sites and forums, which allowed them access to heads forums which I'd assume would have wartime strategies, plans, and dates and times in it. Also, they had access to member lists, which shows which member owns which country.

I assume that information/access was used by RD to give them ingame advantages. Sure, it's very possible and likely that the regular innocent members of RD had no knowledge of this, but I'm sure they participated in killruns/war plans that were the result of ill-gotten information. The innocent parties had no idea why they were hitting country #6969, but the reason #6969 was chosen to be killed was because they saw a post insite that said the owner of #6969 was going on a camping trip and unable to get to a computer and thus couldn't stonewall. You, Jade, did not benefit from this information/access individually, but RD had to have benefitted from it as a whole.

Hopefully that can help you see what I mean..

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 16:56:38

Okay, after speaking with qzjul about the issue of these advantages, I was told it was in regards to information gained from the individual sites themselves, and the only in-game advantage we would have had would have been of any particular alliance's in game plans, like LCN asking EVO and PDM to come to their aid and knowing said alliances would be coming to aid LCN, before either alliance had announced their intentions to join said war.

So, knowing what this is about, I do see what you mean.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:19:11

Well Jade,

- Knowing who owns what country is a big advantage. You can know when/where which part of the world that player is, and know when he is least likely to wall. Heck, if you can see a spy op uploaded on their site of that country by its owner, you don't even need to spy it!

- Knowing FS/CS/Warring plans is a HUGE advantage. You can prepare your alliance's startup strategies to tailor against another alliance's plans.

- Knowing pact details between other clans gives your alliance leverage and political maneuvering.

Vic Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:32:14

I am seriously trying to be respectful about this. I was pissed about getting deleted, and wasn't so worried about the country being deleted as I was about being lumped into the same category as the few imbeciles who went and pulled this stupid fluff in the first place.

I know, that had I been tagged any other alliance this set, my country would have been unaffected by this. I just believe that you guys could at least recognize those who have the integrity to address the issue, call it for what it is, and move on. It happened, we all got fluffed.

I have no beef with any of you from EVO, LCN or PDM, I have friends in alliances all over this server.

trumper Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:36:41

Also, if you guys (referring to involved individuals) have the time to hack boxcar, why don't you help President Obama out with healthcare.gov? Clearly you could harness the power of evil to do a little good or at least help him look semi-comptent on the issue.

giants1223 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:39:44

This sucks. I just logged on to see my country deleted. This is my first set back in alliance since E2025 days and I decided to join RD. I sure know how to pick em. Whoever did this should be banned from the game for life. This is pathetic and I'm sad to have joined a clan with such cowards as the RD leadership that did this. I feel for the legitimate RD members like myself that were oblivious to what happened and now have their sets ruined and potentially reputations on here for being members of this dumb clan

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 17:44:16

Xinhuan, I am not arguing that, and have in fact told qzjul himself that I believe he is justified for everything he's done. I won't contest that some of RD has cheated, and will be as graceful to say that I am not the least bit outraged at my being deleted, because of the fact that this was done via proxies, it's hard to determine who are involved and as a means of punishing those responsible, and not wanting to risk deleting the innocent and letting the guilty remain, there had to be some collateral damage.

I fully accept why I was deleted, and have moved on... others haven't. I would still like to reiterate, I rarely checked the site, as I devote more of my attention to other servers and my involvement with RD is just as merely another member in the tag. I do understand that if I had been playing in any other alliance this set, my country would have been completely unaffected by these deletions, and I do not hold anything personal against anyone, let alone the game admins for my deletion.

I restarted, but for the most part, again... I devote more attention to other servers to really care what happens to my country here... let alone pay attention to what goes on here most of the time. Because of the deletions, and as of yet any effort by RD to regroup or even address this issue without some flame war, I do not really see why my playing this set is really needed, and will be focusing my attentions elsewhere until I see something constructive on RD's end as I do not see any reason to continue playing until those responsible come forward, and are removed from the alliance. Until this happens, I am minimizing my participation with RD matters from here on in. I have an alliance on the Free For All server, and since these deletions more or less put an end to this war, I see no reason to continue fighting or regrouping until this matter is resolved. So with that, my attentions are going to be devoted to my FFA Alliance. I know how some of you feel about the FFA server, but if anything I'd like to have some of you there.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 18:04:06

Well said, can an admin please remove the Mr. in this man's name? If he is really being serious not wanting to be associated with RD.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 18:18:00

its not even a mr. that particular mr is a ms!!!!

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 20:33:06

Trife I had more stock than PDM Evo and LCN combined. I dont think you get any victory out of this. No one really wins.

Oh and Xin. Laf always knew everything you said there too. Laf always knew players who played which countries almost as often as RD did and ALWAYS knew FS times etc. So yah...