Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 18:14:24

the usual when you don't have a sufficient response.

So if it's just the same as what SoF did (and it's not), then what does that mean for MD/SoL? I don't see any crying from SoF. All I see is mocking your moral high ground.

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2014, 18:42:15

Can we have servant drug tested? He must be on drugs with that rhetoric he is spouting.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 19:01:02

Heh, wheres LaF in all this? I guess LaF unpacted SoF? So SoF removed my perms to enter the website? What a bunch of doodoo! All the wars I fought for you and all the FA I sent! I see how it is.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pride Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 19:02:42

Originally posted by MauricXe:

So if it's just the same as what SoF did (and it's not), then what does that mean for MD/SoL? I don't see any crying from SoF. All I see is mocking your moral high ground.

Explain how it's not the same?

Bombay Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 19:04:31

Obvious troll is obvious.

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2014, 19:07:43

Obviously avoiding the question.

[IX]Mobster

Jan 3rd 2014, 19:54:04

Originally posted by Bombay:

Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious retard is obvious.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 20:42:33

Originally posted by Pride:

Explain how it's not the same?

All of this is missing the point. Even if it is the same, what does that say about the moral police from MD/SoL?

But I will answer your question.

I don't see any comparison to SoL with the following:
SoF was having a reunion set.
70% of SoF alliance were pure netters.
SoF made it very clear that they intended to split the tags and find an opponent of suitable size. SoF was looking for a fair war....you know that thing people say SoF doesn't do.

LaF made it very clear that they would hit if MD made a move against the mostly netting SoF. SoL was not netting, they were wargaining, and there was never an explicit warning from MD to SoF (afaik) that they would break up an even war between SoF/Rival - SoL/LCN.

Edited By: MauricXe on Jan 3rd 2014, 20:44:51

RandyMD Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 21:50:14

Usually what people make clear, is exactly opposite of what they intend to do.
Email:

oats Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 21:53:46

Only in retardville

Pride Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 22:00:51

So Sof hitting the mostly netting Sol, and MD coming in was not the same.... Lol.

In regards to morals, treat people how you want to be treated. Sof treated MD quite well for the last 5 or so sets. I can only assume we're returning the favor.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 23:39:40

" So Sof hitting the mostly netting Sol, and MD coming in was not the same.... Lol. "

I've already addressed that above. They weren't.

Treat others as you want to be treated? Okay, now we see how MD wants to be treated. SoF says thank you for signing off on future gangbangs.

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 23:51:18

SoL nets as well as me if that is the case...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 2:10:14

" So Sof hitting the mostly netting Sol, and MD coming in was not the same.... Lol. "

Treat others as you want to be treated? Okay, now we see how MD wants to be treated. SoF says thank you for signing off on future gangbangs.

Scary :(

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 4th 2014, 2:33:54

Originally posted by Red X:
I think its funny. Whenever someone is outnumbered they cry about the numbers....sets restart you guys know that right. also, donny join TIE we have cookies.

SoF ain't crying or whining. SoFFer are only pointing out the hypocrisy. SoL/MD/LCN like to claim grudge wars and gangbangs are ruining this game....so they take the moral high ground by partaking in said tactics. Sounds like a good plan.

I never said YOU as an alliance was crying. Hypocrisy thats taking place? Dude I spoke to an SoF FA back in the day when TIE was starting to get pushed to the "other side" by SOF. I asked him why would he bring in all these alliances to fight a war that could be even. The FA told me, why bring a knife to a fight when you could just bring a gun insted. That is all SOL is doing to you all. You can not be the king of the parking lot forever, tides turn, resets start again. With all this said I wish you all the best of luck. I have friends and allies on both sides of this.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mdevol Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 3:30:54

Nobody has ever claimed sol being good at netting.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 5:45:28

Red: you probably should re-read my post.

mider Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 10:03:34

kill

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 4th 2014, 12:59:50

I will when I'm not at work. Also, I have been looking for you.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

okkilla Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 15:08:36

Originally posted by Donny:
810,827,601 V 434,014,268

how is sof not tk'd already

its because SoF knows what they are doing... if this were a 1 vs 1 war SoL or MD would have been tagkilled by day 4 of the war. if MD would have waited until we Tk'd SoL im sure we wouldn't have had any issues showing them the same courtesy once SoL surrendered..

but who cares about that...

all I can say is with Md/SoL huge advantage over us I bet they feel really embarrassed that they haven't tagkilled us yet. OMG do you all really suck that badly? with your huge advantage and join chats why are you ABing us. LOL... you should be killing a minimum of 8 countries a day.... but you SUCK.... I hope in the future we can see a 1 vs 1 with them...

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 16:11:40

Originally posted by Red X:

I will when I'm not at work. Also, I have been looking for you.

now that's scary :)

Pride Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 19:02:10

Originally posted by okkilla:

its because SoF knows what they are doing... if this were a 1 vs 1 war SoL or MD would have been tagkilled by day 4 of the war. if MD would have waited until we Tk'd SoL im sure we wouldn't have had any issues showing them the same courtesy once SoL surrendered..

all I can say is with Md/SoL huge advantage over us I bet they feel really embarrassed that they haven't tagkilled us yet. OMG do you all really suck that badly? with your huge advantage and join chats why are you ABing us. LOL... you should be killing a minimum of 8 countries a day.... but you SUCK.... I hope in the future we can see a 1 vs 1 with them...

Laf and Sof took quite some time to tag kill MD with an even larger advantage.
Tag kills are worthless these days anyways, but clearly you're to sophisticated to understand that.

deepcode Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 20:39:56

Forget it, i'm just gonna get trolled.

Edited By: deepcode on Jan 4th 2014, 21:50:05
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 3:15:42

Read the restart changes dude.

okkilla Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 12:18:23

Originally posted by Atryn:

Tag kill from what I remember means killing all the original countries. I don't care about the restart changes DUDE...... :)

Edited By: okkilla on Jan 5th 2014, 12:20:29. Reason: typo

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 12:58:52

War brings us all closer!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Truss Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:07:34

Current wars? I was thinkage amperage.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:28:21

Sof started the gangbanging last set. And who started the war this set? Oh yes, I believe that was Sof.

The real question is: Who are you possibly going to call in to save your butts when you inevitably go marching off to fight sol/md next set as well? It's quite obvious that Laf is tired of saving you every set and ruining their netting.

Twink Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:33:52

Tag kill from what I remember means killing all the original countries. I don't care about the restart changes DUDE...... :)

If you bothered to read the changes then you would know that killing someone lets them come back with a minimum of 75% of everything they had when they died.
Land, military, spies, tech.

Killing people is not always a good thing now. A cripple can do far more damage than a kill.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:40:11

And all this talk of 'grudge wars' is hilarious. Sov accused me of using 'grudge tactics' when we joined our allies in hitting Sof 2 sets ago. We had no particular reason to get back at Sof for anything(other than some annoying jerks who loved to topfeed), and decided to stick with our allies' plan, and yet that is considered a grudge tactic....

As Fuji said, talking about grudges is pointless. At this point, every freaking alliance has a long history of conflict that is incredibly convoluted, cyclical and ephemeral. Every alliance could create a justification based on past actions for their current war. It doesn't freaking matter.

As Aponic summarized: Sof was determined to war as they thought that was the best way to preserve their alliance. Sol wanted to part in it and promised to bring MD in. Sof went ahead and attacked anyway. End of story. Whining about 'gangbanging' when the cards were already down on the table from day 1 is just a waste of breath.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:47:40

Originally posted by tellarion:

Sof started the gangbanging last set. And who started the war this set? Oh yes, I believe that was Sof.

The real question is: Who are you possibly going to call in to save your butts when you inevitably go marching off to fight sol/md next set as well? It's quite obvious that Laf is tired of saving you every set and ruining their netting.

There wasn't a gangbang last set.

I'm glad that you have already decided what SoF is going to do next set. Is that you Sov?

To your most recent post:
There wasn't any promise from MD that they would hit SoF in defense of SoL.

Edited By: MauricXe on Jan 6th 2014, 15:50:37

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:50:48

I'm glad that you have already decided what SoF is going to do next set. Is that you Sov?

I said inevitably because you guys have been fairly predictable. Do you understand what that word means?

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:00:15

I said inevitably because you guys have been fairly predictable. Do you understand what that word means?

Again, I am glad you have decided what SoF is doing next set. Does this statement confuse you? I am not surprised you would make this claim because it is reflected in your politics.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 19:00:46

Well... 1) I *doubt* (not that I'm FA) you asked MD about that scenario and 2) We are FDP's, so we'd kinda come when called, ya know?

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 22:57:58

Well... 1) I *doubt* (not that I'm FA) you asked MD about that scenario and 2) We are FDP's, so we'd kinda come when called, ya know?

So sol is the poor war alliance we all thought they were, as servant uses this as a basis in his rankings, i hope he drops SOL down a few spots next set, but i bet he wont!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:15:46

Or they actually have a life and holidays to spent in December.

7 Sol members were green since the war started. I bet more war inactive too - but not green.

okkilla Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:41:33

=)

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 0:03:47

Originally posted by Alin:
Or they actually have a life and holidays to spent in December.

7 Sol members were green since the war started. I bet more war inactive too - but not green.

lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 7th 2014, 5:19:35

Everyone gangbangs. Everyone loves a good gangbang - when they are the gangbanger. When you are the gangbangee, you either love it or cry.
Moral of the story...Everyone gangbangs. Everyone loves a good gangbang.
The End.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 6:00:24

i heard galleri loves it when she is the gangbangee, but then normally cries afterwards.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 7th 2014, 6:23:37

I heard scode screams like a wild banshee

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 13:45:52

MDevol/Pride +1 :D

XiQter

Jan 8th 2014, 14:39:12

this thread deserves a bonus, cause reading all the fluff in here is hillarious keep it up!