Verified:

Erian Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 9:12:30

Originally posted by Jelly:
SO LIKE HOW LAF HAD TO GO ABUSE LAND TRADING BEFORE THE BUILDING COST CHANGE, WE MUST ASK LAF TO ALL RUN SUICIDERS! THUS, SUICIDING WILL BE FIXED.

SOMEONE GET A HOLD OF EUGENE, AND ASK HIM TO MAKE ALL OF LAF TO SUICIDE NEXT RESET.

JELLY

LOL! This is a hilarious idea! Let's try to calculate the most efficient ways to ruins people's rounds and how to limit various forms of netgaining! We'd be awesomely well equipped to know where to hit netters where it really hurts since we do all the "shortcuts" in terms of leaving holes in our defences to netgain more efficiently.

Only problem is that once we show the rest of earth how to suicide efficiently we'd be the targets forever and ever and now they would know how to really hurt us. So I don't see this happening ever ;)

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 14:42:30

oh how i wish i was UnClanned his set!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Baz Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 16:05:27

Bonus.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 18:27:08

Originally posted by qzjul:
Originally posted by DFA:
I personally think this is a major problem, killers cant war, netters face suicide risk ruining weeks of building their countries to get to stocking phase.

You know we didn't increase BR's at all right? They're right back where they were in E2025 days =/

True qz, but now someone can build a suicider and there isn't as much value in killing that untagged suicider as soon as you notice it. if you kill them after the hits, there is much less penalty to them. This means less disincentive to being a suicider... you used to build, burn, start over. Now you build, burn, suffer minor setback, burn some more, suffer minor setback, burn some more... as long as your stock lasts.

BigBoi

Jan 13th 2014, 18:49:33

I think this is great! When big clans farm and kill us, we don't have to start at square 1. Maybe they will approach us a bit nicer and be more diplomatic before just taking pleasure in threatening us small folks as farmland and kill targets.

Forgotten

Jan 13th 2014, 22:27:07

It would be a good idea if the goal of the Admins is to rename this server Suicide, and have 30% of the server running All Explore, and 30% Internal Land Trade, and 40% Suiciders on the other 60%.

And we'd be down to 400 Countries, at best.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

blid

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2014, 23:06:09

Originally posted by Forgotten:
These new restart rules would be great on PRIMARY server, where all the noobs will be playing.

I just hope they came out to tell us that we were basically the beta server for this change.

Else, even the most insane netters will be quitting soon.
what
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Walbertross Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 2:21:55

You sir....are a towel.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:47:42

Meh, the stupid thing is any half decent player suiciding could make sure no one on the server finishes above 200m nw, the only saviour the server has is that the people suiciding are fluff at the game and so cant ruin everyones reset.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:00:37

suiciders are part and parcel of this game.. Like in real life, there are rules and laws but there are still rapist and murderers..

Cee Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:45:01

Requiem, it probably would be in your best interest to send them an in game msg instead of airing out your frustration on AT and calling them out. These guys are doing us a favor for free practically. Without them, there would be no Earth. (some may consider that a blessing) Give a little consideration where it is due. You get more bees with honey than vinegar dude.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 16:56:36

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Meh, the stupid thing is any half decent player suiciding could make sure no one on the server finishes above 200m nw, the only saviour the server has is that the people suiciding are fluff at the game and so cant ruin everyones reset.

+1

someone might just have to parking lot the top 10 repeatedly next set to forcefully remove this change

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jan 14th 2014, 17:01:40
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 17:17:43

Originally posted by Forgotten:
These new restart rules would be great on PRIMARY server, where all the noobs will be playing.

I just hope they came out to tell us that we were basically the beta server for this change.

Else, even the most insane netters will be quitting soon.

You don't kill countries on Primary server in the first place, so the restart change doesn't affect Primary. You only get 54 turns a day, so good luck trying to kill anything there!
Coordinated killing (without reason) is deletable there.