Verified:

C-3PO

Dec 7th 2013, 23:40:35

Join the NeoFederation, we have a rich history and date way back to the Earth2025 days, now we are back in business. We take anybody who is active and willing to learn. We have experienced players who have won many wars and netting sets. We prefer to net, but we are not afraid to get into a tangle in order too defend our members and honor. If you would like to join the NeoFederation than just click on this link and fill out this short application, it shouldn't take you more than two minutes. http://www.boxcarhosting.com/.../application.php?appID=13
Thank you for taking the time to read this message fellow EE players and have a great reset.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 5:06:57

Originally posted by C-3PO:

we are not afraid to get into a tangle in order too defend our members and honor.

What a LOAD of crap! I was removed from the tag last set because I made a COUNTRY SPY OP, yes I plain jane country spy op on a SOL country and Jeremy was "afraid" that SOL would attack NEO over it LOL!

NEO sucks!

now go away....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 2:49:14

Shut the hell off and quit bein a baby superfly, you did alot more than that.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Reptile Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 15:37:20

Nobody puts baby in the corner, nobody.

-Reppie

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 16:22:32

Syko, you shut the hell up you are clueless. Ask anyone that came from RD i made a spy op and your retarded leader got his panties in a twist booted me from the tag and messaged me saying that I couldn't spy on SOL and that he had removed me from the tag because he was afraid that SOL would attack your crappy team over a failed spy op.

Also not sure why you are calling me a baby considering that I have been netgaining in TIE for 2 sets and I forgot about your fluffty team as soon as I declined Titanium and AZN on tagging up the day after I was booted.

All I did a month ago was post my personal experiance with C-3PO's bull fluff statement of "we are not afraid to get into a tangle in order too defend our members and honor."

It should have read "we are very afraid of everyone around us and we will boot anyone for attempting spy ops on established allainces. We will only defend our members and their honor against untaggeds or teams with less than half of our members"

:)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 23:17:04

Bahahaha... you should know i'm just joshin you around, I didn't know what happened cuz I took the rest of last set off after RD was deleted. I bet they were just paranoid about being deleted or destroyed again and didn't want anymore issues. But yeah being booted for a single spy op is kinda silly. That C-3PO guy is kinda stupid, but I think it is a non-deplume since he seems to know how to play this game. ;)

roshan

Jan 19th 2014, 8:25:28

bonus

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 2:26:19

Hey Superfly! Where are u Tard?

oddy Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 10:54:13

RD still exist?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 0:10:53

Originally posted by oddy:
RD still exist?

2 countries last I checked (last week)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Arsenal

Feb 24th 2014, 5:33:33

no

Riddler Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 22:51:41

I thought Superfly WAS in NEO still?