Mar 4th 2014, 9:07:59

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 4th 2014, 14:45:44

What happens if it's a four-dimensional sphere?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 17:53:38

It collapses in on itself and creates a black hole from which there is no escape
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Y-NoT Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 18:21:30

can't believe it

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 18:29:45

Rofl....

At first the subtitles didn't make a fluffing bit of sense because it didn't match what they were actually saying, then I laughed when I realized I should just ignore what they were really saying.

P.S. Apparently, the young lady in front leaned her seat back. The guy behind her didn't like that because it was uncomfortable for his mum or something and used some choice words. The boyfriend(?) of the young girl started throwing items in response, and more people got into the affray.

iScode Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 18:45:18

everyone knows po is better!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2014, 1:44:58

Great Video, I especially liked the line that one of them was so far in the closet he could see Narnia. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

BigBoi

Mar 5th 2014, 2:01:31

“So I was flying home to Beijing from Bangkok with Thai Airways when these guys started fighting on the plane. I quickly whipped out my iPhone and started shooting. Having lived in Beijing for a whole six months, I used my Chinese skills to add accurate subtitles.” – Syver Lauritzsen

LOL