Verified:

RamsesII Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 3:01:14

My life has taken various twists and turns over the past decade. I'm a leader. I've lead in this game, in my household, at more than once place of employment, in organized sports and briefly in the political arena at a lower level.

Leading is what I do. I'm a born leader. Nowadays, my world has become much smaller. I am given orders by various people and each and every one of these orders is wrong. When I attempt to correct these "leaders" I am ignored. The other day, I was so upset about an order given to me that instead of correctly them the way I usually do, I gave my "boss" a 17 minute lecture about what it means to be a leader. I went over cause and effect. Long-term ramifications of decisions and most importantly, consequences and repercussions.

He accused me of undermining and threatening him. I reminded him that what I said should be taken as friendly advice. I told him that if he felt they were threats then perhaps he should proceed with caution since HE felt that consequences and repercussions were coming.

For large stretches in my existence, I was the boss/dictator/leader of an institution. But today, I'm playing the part of the guerrilla leader. This is not a role for me. I am not raging against the machine. I AM the machine. Somehow, the system has become infected. Instead of placing capable, ruthless people who have vision and are able to distinguish the difference between strategy and tactics in leadership positions, the system is placing lowly, spineless, barely coherent reprobates at the helm. Sometimes I think this has been done to spite me.

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 10:53:31

decimation

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2014, 17:37:07

Paranoid, much, Ramses II?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 22:19:26

a quality decimation cures much paranoia..

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 15:21:17

i would fire someone 2 minutes into their 17 min lecture of why they didnt want to do what i told them to do, after routinely disregarding instructions because they think they know better. thats what i would do.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2014, 15:23:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

downsay Game profile

Mar 17th 2014, 9:13:13

What type of career are you in now?

Heston Game profile

Mar 17th 2014, 23:41:26

Lol. You still have your job?

Affirmative action is a mother fluffer. I cant tell if its working for or against you in your paticular instance.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Cannon Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 12:32:55

I think it's time for a coup d'etat

ssewellusmc

Mar 28th 2014, 1:58:30

I would have fired you on the spot. Your job is to do what you are told. If you feel you are qualified to lead, get a job in management.

Riddler Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 1:45:35

personally if you were such a great leader then why are you not in a leadership position? what happened to your last leadership position? If you are as good as you think you are the only reason to leave a leadership position is for a better offer higher up the chain. Just my opinion. Take a solid look at why you are no longer in the leadership role and then look at the differences in what the guys are now trying to do as leadership and use that to grow on.