Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 8:47:51

Because those people that are hitting panlv, left ICD, and will not be in ICD next set. Their only affiliation with ICD was they were once members. So please stop mentioning ICD in your little threads, and stop saying a CF was broken.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 14:05:00

They were in ICD, got a CF, changed tag and then hit people they had a CF with. Twice.

It's fishy, it smells, it stinks.

And yeah, it's not hard to find examples of countries that has been in ICD, Mercs and timmy.
I just checked out the 7 highest ranked countries in timmy and they have all been in the same three tags.

If you don't want your tag trashed... choose wisely who you ride with

Donny Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 14:14:11

Whooze, the rules in ffa have always been:

detag for 72 hours BEFORE hitting anyone and that clan can't be held liable.

Don't be mad get glad.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 14:49:58

Donny, are we hitting ICD?
We'r not holding ICD liable. We are only killing people that tried to dodge the CF. Twice.

And hey, I'm not mad, I just get back to killing stuff. I would have been pumping out hits all set anyway. I'd prefer to kill this dirty pricks over random untags.

pele Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 14:54:22

what whooze said
icd is not responsible, but the ones who was in icd and changed tag and hitted are

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 19th 2014, 15:23:11

Agreed there was no cf broken
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Angryjesus Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 17:27:38

I don't think the CF with ICD was broken. The other one where mercs begged off of the asskicking they were getting from ares just to save their missles for a FS on panlv is a more interesting case.

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 17:32:07

Yeah, I was lonely in mercs for a while.
Your base is mine!

BigBoi

Mar 19th 2014, 18:13:48

the risk of them not returning to icd next set is of course that they go under a different alias lol

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:00:28

Bigboi are you butthurt that we killed off your only country for trying to topfeed us?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

vern Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:42:22

did nbk have a cf with ICD ? just wondering cause i still see some landgrabs ;P

what a boring set eh

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:47:16

Originally posted by vern:

what a boring set eh

Yeah it was pretty boring watching your solo kill runs lol

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Bigboi are you butthurt that we killed off your only country for trying to topfeed us?

Is that relevant to the conversation?

vern Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:50:24

yes twiz i prefer to do solo 10 min kill runs makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:55:57

yes twiz i prefer to do solo 10 min kill runs makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like

Prefer? or are you just that bad?

I mean I can solo kill in under 20 seconds, I even have a couple under 10 second and even more at under 15 seconds. My worst was actually yesterday where it took me almost 5 minutes because of my connection. You have no excuse for being that terrible.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:56:19

Originally posted by Twiz:

what a boring set eh

Yeah it was pretty boring watching your solo kill runs lol

Is that relevant to the conversation?

If he is making stupid comments, then questioning why he is trying to stir up fluff with bullfluff allegations, is obviously relevent to the conversation.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 20:58:12

If he is making stupid comments, then questioning why he is trying to stir up fluff with bullfluff allegations, is obviously relevent to the conversation.

Yeah but it has nothing to do with the wars. What vern is spouting off at least has something to do with what is going on.

That's like me going off saying how bad you are at netting.

vern Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:02:26

wow under 10 seconds ? takes me at least 10 minutes , cause i like to do spy ops after every 5 hits to see what the new break is and how much civs is left

you sir must be the best player in town

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:16:50

wow under 10 seconds ? takes me at least 10 minutes , cause i like to do spy ops after every 5 hits to see what the new break is and how much civs is left

You know it.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:19:43

Vern cracks me up

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:20:16

Vern cracks me up

Yeah because you wish you were half the player I am ;)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:21:26

I still have no idea who you are.

Twiz Game profile

Mar 19th 2014, 21:33:52

It doesn't matter who I am.
Like it doesn't matter what your past accomplishments were, because I know you like to brag about stuff like that :)

BigBoi

Mar 20th 2014, 1:20:08

Originally posted by Twiz:

It doesn't matter who I am.
Like it doesn't matter what your past accomplishments were, because I know you like to brag about stuff like that :)

well said lol