Verified:

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 22:41:15

For your sake you better hope someone tells me not to do what Im getting ready to do.
HT

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 22:45:15

please HT, don't kill rape anoter kitten, the bleeding is very messy
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 22:49:59

Your funny Crip. Yall throwing yalls hat in the ring too??

And kittens are fun to kill, they go splat, splat , splat. Or their brains go flying all over the place with head shots.

Yes I am not a cat lover.
HT

Apr 12th 2014, 22:54:35

why must you be so annoying? lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 22:58:32

Because Im so good at it. I guess I should assume yall is throwing your hat in the ring too. I can say I did call that one too.
Amazing. I hope yall know that repeating a action that goes badly each time you try it, doesn't exactly paint a very good picture of those that repeat stupidity.
HT

Dragon Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 23:22:56

While I'm just a regular member (don't hit me crippy.....no.wait. spank me daddy), I have NO reason to believe that ICD would even THINK about helping CC in any way, shape or form. If I DID think they would, I surely wouldn't have tagged ICD this set. I would have stayed in TKO or rejoined NBK first or (gulp) brought ESD back.

Not because it offends my sense of ethics and morality, but I took a pass last set on ICD membership because I KNEW they had some CC Guys in the tag and knew where that was gonna end up. I don't like to war. ICD has repeatedly stated its intent to do some netting and for some reason, they thought I might be able to help them in that department.

I'm thinkin' you're looking for trouble where it ain't, my man. But I could be wrong. Guess we'll see.

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 23:34:08

Nah just past actions, make it so I don't believe anything that is said from that group. Obviously someone has some aggression they need to loose towards NBK. No other reason to make all the landgrabs that they made, other than start sumtin. As soon as I see the first thing other than a landgrab, I fuel the jets and send em in. So Im just waiting to see whether I get to kill or not. Of course I need the practice as my killing really sux, and I really am trying to get the hang of killing. Not good to b the 11th ranked killer in an alliance that only has 10 killers. That and I am really bored. As in Im really bored. Sorta like really really bored.
HT

Dragon Game profile

Apr 12th 2014, 23:47:18

I was in NBK and you know that. For 2 sets in fact. And between you, me, and the Interwebz, I wouldn't have joined a clan that I thought was going to hit NBK, TKO, or PANLV. Why? Because I got to play in all 3 and won't war them unless it's a war they agree to ahead of time.

Honestly, ICD might hit NBK or somebody, but if that's their intent, it's certainly not common knowledge inside the clan. Now I know what you're thinking. I'd say anything out of blind loyalty. But that would be incorrect. I rolled over on TC back in the day and engineered the withdrawal of my clan (MPE) from their POS "coalition" because they were going to gangbang ICD with no conclusive evidence to justify it.

Why? Prolly cause RaTS and Crippy can be "abrasive" at times and they don't take no fluff from nobody. All - I - know is that it was a BS call and I made it public cause I had access to their coalition site and I don't abide by bullfluff. Needless to say, I didn't make a whole lot of friends over that, but truthfully, USIMP was a POS clan full of licensed bullies and suiciders and anything I could do to hurt them was on the table. HATED those fluffers. They have no clus how much I did to them. And it was a lot. Yay me. :)

But ya know, I'm not a leader in ICD so I don't have a clue what they're up to. What I SEE day in and day out is a bunch of folks talking netgaining strategy in a serious way and NOTHING about saving turns or getting big techs and defense.

If that changes, I'm not going to broadcast it, but your concerns are totally unfounded. That doesn't mean Crippy or RaTS or Despy or whoever won't give you fluff on FFAt. I'm just telling you that you can stop looking for trouble where it ain't.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 0:17:08

Home turf get the stick out of your ass. Crippler tried making a joke with you, and you take it as some secret FS plan towards you. ICD has never broken a pact and will never break a pact.

<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 0:38:27

Helltard factor, can't undo stupid....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twiz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 0:40:33

Yeah HT learn to take a joke :P

Though, with how current relations are between NBK and the former pact breakers I don't see why one string would farm not just one other string in NBK, but TWO strings in NBK in less than a few hours. You would think with how mdevol is scurrying around begging for a pact from NBK he would tell his members who to not hit.

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 0:45:12

HT is such a fluffing idiot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 0:52:58

Wow Ford, tell me how you really feel. Don't hold anything back now. Man such a hot denial. Perhaps I wasn't talking about ICD FS anyone, perhaps you were denying something out of guilt or a small moment of sanity. I certainly hope ICD wouldn't be stupid enuff to leap in and get their ass kicked two resets in a row. Now that would b annoying. And last but not least my buddy KoH, just what stinky anal recess did you crawl out of?
HT

Desperado Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 1:00:08

Ht, you talk too much.

simply put, I wouldn't have pacted nbk if we were going to war them.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Apr 13th 2014, 1:01:45

wait a sec here, let's get something straight HT, ICD didnt jump anyone last set, we got jumped.

kthxs
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 1:23:11

Originally posted by mrford:
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 1:31:35

Ahhhh feel the love!

Slight correction, you didn't jump anyone last reset, but you did talk smack leading up too last reset. Than to top it off you brought in CC members planning on jumping someone. How did that work out for yas?

kthnxs
HT

Apr 13th 2014, 1:37:29

now you're just making assumptions.

we'll actually, that's all you do really.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Desperado Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 1:38:11

pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 1:55:38

well actually no I don't, but hey you think whatever you want. Oh another fan, hi despi, you cute thing you...Sweet of you to think of me....
HT

mdevol Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:00:06

I am beggin twiz? That is funny.

Keep reaching..

Actully, i have told my members to not hit pacted clans. Sure, it was a bit excessive but i have made contact with your leaders to resolve it and i have not heard back on forum pm and havent been home all night..

Ill try to catch up to them when i get home or they can reach me in pm.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twain Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:20:45

Home Turf: Please shut up. It'll benefit everyone.

Twiz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:22:02

Originally posted by mdevol:
I am beggin twiz? That is funny.

Keep reaching..

Actully, i have told my members to not hit pacted clans. Sure, it was a bit excessive but i have made contact with your leaders to resolve it and i have not heard back on forum pm and havent been home all night..

Ill try to catch up to them when i get home or they can reach me in pm.

I was just using the same term you used with NBK. "Begging" ;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:23:24

twiz begs me for a D pact all the time

twiz loves the D
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twiz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:30:15

twiz begs me for a D pact all the time

twiz loves the D

I can't bug you for a D pact when you only have a V...

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:31:16

clever girl
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:31:42

Mrford definitely has VD
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:32:59

fluff please. you know you got the herpagonasyphilaids. and i wasnt the one to give it to you this time
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:34:58

Why do you think we hooked up again, I was returning the favor :)

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:36:10

Sorry Twain you aint my keeper. If your afraid of them, then join em. Otherwise don't tell me what to do or not to do.
HT

Twiz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:37:35

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Sorry Twain you aint my keeper. If your afraid of them, then join em. Otherwise don't tell me what to do or not to do.

Coming from a clanmate: just shut up. You are only making yourself look like a retard. If you are going to be planning on looking like a retard, at least be clever about it. Like Crippler.

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:42:17

Bite my ass Twiz. You aint my keeper either. the only retard I see is you taking the side of someone against your clanmate. You would think such a respected always there member would know that. Oh thats right, you just showed up last reset, and now you hold high position in NBK. So go fluff youersef. Plain enuff for you?
HT

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:42:32

YOU AINT HIS KEEPER fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 13th 2014, 2:43:30

/me *watches 'like a retard'*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:44:48

twiz, you just showed up last set bro. he has a point
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twiz Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 2:53:34

Bite my ass Twiz. You aint my keeper either. the only retard I see is you taking the side of someone against your clanmate. You would think such a respected always there member would know that. Oh thats right, you just showed up last reset, and now you hold high position in NBK. So go fluff youersef. Plain enuff for you?

When my clanmate is spouting off against people we don't currently have a problem with anymore, then I have to say something.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:04:46

He could have showed up last week, that's not the point. I'm pretty sure rebel would say the exact same thing.

I just came back last set too and I have a leadership position, now ask yourself this.. If ht was in icd running his mouth and tells me to bite his ass when he gets called on his mouth, how much longer do you think he'd be hiding in the tag I have a leadership position in

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:06:23

i was just kidding with my last post. Twiz was a leader in NBK for years as far as i remember
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:10:02

Well, yea

but I didn't wanna be mean and smack ht's nose with that

pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:19:41

Im actually not hiding here. Everyone knows where I reside. And Despi, I know you are scared of NBK, and myself, but asking Twiz to throw me out of here is rather stupid. But that seems to b your mode of operation. I don't play your kid games of kissing ass, or sidestepping problems. I take them on and dispose of them. And because NBK doesn't have a problem with ICD, doesn't mean I don't. I stand on my own two feet. Anyone that is anyone in NBK knows I don't come on here too speak on NBKs behalf. I speak my mind about what I want when I want. So many people running their mouths and don't have a fluffing clue about what they are talking. Now yall take your alligator mouths on out of here, and perhaps your hummingboird asses wont get smacked.

PS Ive gotten what I wanted out of this, so, kiss my rosy red ass. And if you don't know what that is than its none of your business.

Oh PSS I do not what I am talking about from last reset. Because you don't know that I know the FACTS, doesn't mean I don't know the truth. Just keep deluding yourselves that Im a dumbass.

"goes back to rolling that big fatty was rolling before yall sidetracked me"

HT

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:26:49

So many people running their mouths and don't have a fluffing clue about what they are talking.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:30:07

Well. This conversation sure has taken a turn for the better.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:43:17

Originally posted by Desperado:
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Desperado Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 3:45:40

Only facts you know are the ones you come up with in your delusional rants.

like I said earlier, you talk too much.

pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2014, 3:56:38

And last but not least my buddy KoH, just what stinky anal recess did you crawl out of?

Yours :-)

One more thing....

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Originally posted by Desperado:
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Colo Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 4:30:28

After actually reading all that, all I can say is:

Take that ICD!

pele Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 4:52:42

I have no reason not to belive what icd is saying. I have no beef with them. And i defenetly have no reason not to belive Dragon

But cc on the other hand... I was one of the lucky ones that got grabbed 7 times by cc 10h ago..

Cc likes to pick on me when im trying to net it seems. Well next time cc tries to net I Will pay it back if im still around (not a threat just a promise).

What goes around comes around

These are my words and i dont speak for nbk.

Apr 13th 2014, 5:32:43

Hmm i must of blinked and missed the part where we were trying to get you removed or something ? News to me for sure.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mdevol Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 5:51:43

Im actually not hiding here. Everyone knows where I reside. And Despi, I know you are scared of NBK, and myself,

you talk tough, grasshopper.

I do believe last reset when i offered a 1v1 with 5th gen restarts and no tech or spies you cried that it would be unfair and refused to 1v1.

now you are tough again?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 8:46:35

why not take him on with jetter countrys he might think that's fair ..... hahahahahaha
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�