Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 4:48:58

There are some fairly obvious boundaries you should not be crossing, so if you even think your proposed country name is borderline, don't do it. In the last week, we've had to change someone's name referring to another players child, and someone else's who continually referenced the KKK. This is not ok and we will not stand for it. Thank you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 5:05:45

Hey look who showed up before the end of the set!

*runs out*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tellarion Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 5:29:56

I'm always watching...

Nice socks, KoH

braden Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 5:50:08

my second born son is to be named nathan bedford, tella, i hope you aren't casting aspersions..

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 8:11:25

Is this acceptable? =P

I love tellas fiancee (####)

Edited By: hsifreta on Apr 27th 2014, 8:14:40
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 8:30:30

Originally posted by tellarion:
I'm always watching...

Nice socks, KoH

Hmm, I don't wear Sox after 1pm PST on Saturdays ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 9:45:51

But you do on Sunday! Don't forget, I'm from the future!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 10:00:18

what type of underwear am i wearing? =P

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 10:04:28

i remember reading somewhere about offensive names are a rules violations and subject to being purpled.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 10:43:48

We would be the Purple Brigade!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 12:03:32

i read somewhere that some offensive names are okay

Riddler Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 12:30:49

I read somewhere the name "I banged Tella's girl"

crest23 Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 12:43:05

Originally posted by tellarion:
There are some fairly obvious boundaries you should not be crossing, so if you even think your proposed country name is borderline, don't do it. In the last week, we've had to change someone's name referring to another players child, and someone else's who continually referenced the KKK. This is not ok and we will not stand for it. Thank you.

So what's the consequence? Just a simple name change?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Alin Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 13:00:34

can i be offensive towards mods or game admins ?

"I slept with Tella`s GF before he did"

Again, this is a game where people simply exists like in the real world. There are all sorts of people from idiots, paranoids, sheepfluffers, (some of us do remember, there was a person that tried to murder a american politician, playing EE ) and also, smart people, engineers, economists and even martians.

You don`t give personal details on an internet game forum. A stupid child could use that against you. There were also people that threaten to use info in RL too. So, just stop giving info about your sick mother, kid, dog or any other personal info( really sorry for those who are in this situation ). Try making some friends ( alliance is the best server for this) and in case you need to share some of your problems with trustworthy person, do it after you get to know someone better.

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 15:33:25

Originally posted by Alin:
can i be offensive towards mods or game admins ?

"I slept with Tella`s GF before he did"

Again, this is a game where people simply exists like in the real world. There are all sorts of people from idiots, paranoids, sheepfluffers, (some of us do remember, there was a person that tried to murder a american politician, playing EE ) and also, smart people, engineers, economists and even martians.

You don`t give personal details on an internet game forum. A stupid child could use that against you. There were also people that threaten to use info in RL too. So, just stop giving info about your sick mother, kid, dog or any other personal info( really sorry for those who are in this situation ). Try making some friends ( alliance is the best server for this) and in case you need to share some of your problems with trustworthy person, do it after you get to know someone better.

amen to that :)

tellarion Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 15:36:45

I'm an adult and I can take it, so go for it.

Alin, this is a very small community, as you are well aware. And express is even smaller. What cable did has nothing to do with sharing personal details. He stepped over a fairly obvious line and went too far.

Crest, we're fairly laidback in general, and 99% of the time, we will just change the name. If someone continues to do it, we may delete their countries or even ban them. It is up to the moderators to decide the severity.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 15:38:57

That seems reasonable tellarion

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:40:32

daughter mention - minus 50 pts

daughter is ill - minus 50 more pts

wait.. daughter's a baby? - minus 99999999999999999999999999999999999.32 pts

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:43:03

Netsquash Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:36:00

next express set is Tellarion theme

Alin Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:47:30

tellla, i don`t know what happen there. i didn`t even knew cable did it. I was just pointing that some folks share really personal info on the forum that are after that use against them. How would anyone know you have a daughter, a brother or a sister if you would not share that on the forums. I would not share anything about my family, and extremlly reduced info about me on this game forum.

Alin Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:47:51

and yes next set i am playing a tellarion theme too.

neversilence

Apr 27th 2014, 19:49:16

I thought You might have altered my name in primary with a word to fluff. But I am glad to see the mods act in good manner with such decisions.

ddog Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:49:24

Ill do a tella theme :D

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 22:36:51

Some of the offensive names in the game are actually quite humorous if you look at it from a certain perspective, for example, the guy who named his country "Richard Cranium". LOL I really liked that name.

Good job.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 22:45:20

but that isn't offensive so much as it is clever, cerb.

the country name iggersnay umbday as hitsay, right, you may need to "think" for a second, but THAT is offensive.

braden Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 22:48:01

(also, suggesting the fine people of the beautiful and resource rich italian peninsula are at all and in any way related to or associated with pigs is racist, discriminatory, sexist speech furthered by ignorant bigots, likely men)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 23:25:55

braden Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 23:38:44

walken is great-- just him sitting there, responding.. like, when he turns to the guy over his left shoulder in response to what hopper says, andthen a bit later to the guy over his right shoulder, both as if to say, holy fluff, thats amazing, did you know that?

but now on to brass tax, what does he refer to when he says part egg plant? i like to think i'm up to date with my pejoratives, but i didn't understand that when i was fifteen and i still don't now..

braden Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 23:39:49

in relation to aubergine, maybe? but thats more along the lines of your purple, no?

tellarion Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 6:52:24

I do have to add a disclaimer that we often let things slide if nobody is complaining. I usually don't notice offensive names until someone points them out.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 10:35:14

TEL LARI carry ON
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 10:36:00

Originally posted by Jayr:
TEL LARI carry ON

lame

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 10:36:14

Tella tha smella
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 10:37:06

Telly the hairy
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 10:39:05

No...whats lame is ur tiny "fluff" if u can even call it that
wasn't me...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 14:33:08

Wow, that's tellable

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2014, 23:54:45

And the thread degenerates into Lunacy. :(

So, you were looking for offensive names as in racist, or sexist names?

So, someone that named their country "Moolie on the Loose" would be purpled then?

Or, "Snatch Fever makes it stink" would also be purpled?

Cite some examples, yo.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 1:17:19

ssewell named himself "Cable's fluff whines" for a few consecutive weeks and then Cable named himself "ssewellhwekjs's daughter has a tight ass," that's what i presume tihs thread is about. i wonder if ssewell cried to the mods, i would lol if so
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ssewellusmc

Apr 29th 2014, 1:56:18

That queer can write whatever he wants about me, but he insults my family, he stepped over a line. If you wouldn't say something like that to someone personally (ie, not on the internet) because you would be nanoseconds from a good skull-fluffing, then you probably crossed a line.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 2:31:33

maybe you shouldnt have insulted someone for weeks if you dont like what comes back at ya. maybe you learned a lesson here?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ssewellusmc

Apr 29th 2014, 2:39:00

He hasn't been crying for a few days now. I am not sure what lesson is to be learned here blind. I know you guys are bffs for life, but if you are defending him, you are the same pedophile trash as him.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 2:45:52

u picked on him and he came back too hard for u and u cried to mods

personally, i didnt name my country any of the nonsense you guys were doing because im an adult

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 2:46:54

yeah ssewell is known to be an idiot.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Apr 29th 2014, 2:49:33

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
He hasn't been crying for a few days now. I am not sure what lesson is to be learned here blind. I know you guys are bffs for life, but if you are defending him, you are the same pedophile trash as him.

Ok, so Jay makes fun of me and I go fluffslap his mom? No. Somewhere a village is missing its idiot (better get back quick).

Ron Burgundy

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 2:50:41

You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?

Cable Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 4:01:51

Originally posted by hsifreta:
daughter mention - minus 50 pts

daughter is ill - minus 50 more pts

wait.. daughter's a baby? - minus 99999999999999999999999999999999999.32 pts

What I did was to prove a point, I warned telli 3 weeks prior that if he was gonna let people be offensive with their names I was gonna push the envelope.

Telli did nothing, Getafix even said it was offensive and still nothing was done. That player said he could care less what I wrote about him so I crossed the line a million fold.

There's a fat double standard in this game, herassing players and being offensive on a small scale should be stopped same as crossing the line on a major scale. But that's up to the mods to regulate and players to do what they like.

Those who sit by will be walked on, those who act will pave their way for those to come. He wants to put Cable in his name, thats alright atleast I know who to war the weeks I want to war. But being offensive and doing nothing about it then ill take matters into my own hands.

Telli was warned 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago Ford said it is childish and perhaps it is. Mabyw pushing the envelope will encourage change mabye not, time will tell but if you don't try to force a change nothing will change.

Only lesson here is Sswells is still fluffing and crying about last week, and I could care much less other then to come and post one last time on this topic. He makes offensive names so will I and this will cycle around till Mods accept that being offensive is against the rules at every level big or small.

Cable Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 4:04:21

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
That queer can write whatever he wants about me, but he insults my family, he stepped over a line. If you wouldn't say something like that to someone personally (ie, not on the internet) because you would be nanoseconds from a good skull-fluffing, then you probably crossed a line.

Phsyical threats ahaha your a tough guy, I would day alot worse things in person to anyone who said what you posted week after week in person.

Get out of your glass house and stop throwing rocks.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 4:31:33

Ahh, all too familiar... *coughjj23cough*
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:14:41

Cable, I never saw any names that outrageous, and I certainly was never alerted to any name like what blid mentioned in this thread, else I probably would have changed it. The only specific name you ever complained about to me was something like 'Cable likes it in the bum', and I didn't see anything worse than that. If that is enough to cause you to step it up to what you did last week, then you need to get off the internet and save yourself while you can.

For ALL of you, if you want mods to change a name you deem offensive, you NEED TO LET US KNOW. I usually don't look at every single name every set. And a reminder, if you don't like my response, you can ask the other express mods, Warster and Galleri. And if you don't like what all 3 of us have done, you can go to martian.

Stop complaining about things here on the forums when you won't even bother to follow the recommended course of action, ie reporting ingame and PMing moderators.