Verified:

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:35:03

There, now I don't have to delete #64.

MADMARK Game profile

May 6th 2014, 9:42:18

So that's misfits and rough sex! Delete the country causing all the trouble, coz its giving me the fluffing fluffs!!!!!!

ZoSo

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 10:22:48

Originally posted by tellarion:
There, now I don't have to delete #64.

Wait, what? #64 was hit by suicidal #134's original suicidal country #52.

Does this mean that in the interpretation of the rules, the suicidal player that ran country #52 is not recognized as the same player running the restart country #134 after country #52 was killed for his suicidal gameplay?

In other words, is the player that ran #52, killed for suiciding on multiple tags, offered a level of protection for his restart?

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 10:59:21

Would you care to show me when #64 was ever hit, period? Or where this guy suicided on RoughSEX? #52 grabbed #14 one time, and #14 retalled twice. That was the entirety of their exchanges before #52 suicided on multiple other teams, none of which were RoughSEX.

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:11:02

arent we all just attacking for the heck of it?

ZoSo

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 11:12:46

You are correct, my error, #52 never hit #64
But my point still stands.
#52 did hit #64's tag, and there was no penalty for #64 making his own killrun on #52 without his tag declaring war on EuroIX. But apparently that declaration is needed for #52's restart?

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:18:16

they cant declare on EuroIX,

They have already been declared on by misfits.

or does that rule not apply anymore?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:22:54

tella says its okay. =)

ZoSo

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 11:25:34

Then it would have to fall under 2) 2+ teams are NOT allowed to declare war on the same team without provocation.

So provocation DOES carry over from original country to restart

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:28:13

but he then went on to show that roughsex was not provoked....

thus proving that it cant fall under this rule and they are not allowed to declare war on euroIX

thus allowing him to delete the entire tag of roughsex for violating that rule.

sneaky sneaky tella...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:30:19

i think if the mod posts the war dec, we can assume that somehow by his logic it's okay to attack. =)

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:33:03

i am just making sure i understand the rule is all...

so i know what i can and cannot do, i obviously don't understand them or i wouldn't have been deleted.

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 11:41:34

I didn't delete 64 the first round, did I? Personally, I am against RoughSEX joining in on the killing, as they apparently decided they were ok with retals, and only decided to jump in when their buds in Misfits were pegged.

That being said, #52 was a member of the team Euroix, was he not? His restart is also a member of that tag, right? The provocation being #52's original hit on roughsex, plus the fact that roughsex is one of TWO TOTAL teams that have posted their retal policy on this board(that policy being 1:kill if they so choose).

mdevol, your tag never had a single interaction with that country OR his team, and two of your members decidedto jump in on the killrun. I think it's pretty obvious why you and the other guy were deleted :/

And if people think I'm still all biased and abusing my power, then why haven't I deleted more of milfsex for doing the dirty work of certain other tags? Pretty sure you know what I'm talking about..

ZoSo

EE Patron

May 6th 2014, 12:07:02

I'm not accusing any mod of abusing power, just trying to clarify this particular situation regarding this particular restart. If he's allowed to laugh all the way to server's end this will happen again next set.

And let me add, posting a retal policy is not mandatory, so is not (or shouldn't be) a factor. I don't see any reason why a 1:kill cannot be a case-by-case situation regardless of whether a tag has posted such policies or not.

We all know suiciders are part of the game, we just don't want to see them use these new rules to their advantage. With that in mind, I propose that a restart not be auto-retagged. Let the tag admin have the choice as to whether he wants a killed player to re-join his tag. If the restart is rejected by his tag, then he remains untagged for the remainder of the set, allowing rule 4 to take effect:
4) Untagged countries are NOT protected by these rules. If you want to play untagged, I suggest playing on Express, Tourney or Primary(our solo servers). Multiple teams ARE ALLOWED to attack untagged countries.

In this way a tag such as EuroIX would be able to display to the rest of the server that they do not agree with the actions of the killed country and could even take part in the killing of the untagged restart, and the suicider will not benefit from these rules that - in a way - benefit vandals like the owner of 52/134.

tellarion Game profile

May 6th 2014, 12:33:33

Posting a policy is not mandatory, but it would be nice so that other teams know who to avoid, and who they could potentially hit. As I said, #64 was not deleted because if they want to take a single hit(that was retalled) as provocation, they can.

Instead of dropping a restart from their tag(which would really mess with traditional wars), tag admins should be able to remove countries from their teams. I'm not sure why that's not allowed, tbh...

hsifreta Game profile

May 6th 2014, 12:45:41

are we allowed to have pacts and allies on this server? if our policy says we have a FDP with other tags, do we get deleted for jumping in?

Hopeless Game profile

May 6th 2014, 13:18:45

Hsifreta how stupid are you?

elvesrus

May 6th 2014, 15:35:49

Team, to my knowledge, has always had it built in that once someone is in a tag the only way to get it out is a game admin. Granted I've seen that abused a few times since I've played on this server...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mdevol Game profile

May 6th 2014, 17:55:00

the only choice he had to leave the tag was to not restart due to a game malfunction (or design?)

That is a weak argument.

Like me, I wanted to restart to roughSEX so I could kill, because they have an open spot. but when i restarted i was autotagged to MILFSEX, so I had to create my own fun...which flirted with "cleaning up other peoples mess"

that being said....I will post MILFSEX retal policy shortly

Hopeless Game profile

May 6th 2014, 18:07:30

please correct me if i'm wrong, how could RoughSEX join the war when #52 made one grab and accepted two retals? he didn't suicide or touch any other roughsex beside one land grab.

2014-04-29 15:58:42 PS i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX 3285A (4587A)
2014-04-29 22:16:55 PS On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX 1240A (1669A)
2014-05-01 22:37:49 PS On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX 1336A (1543A)

Hopeless Game profile

May 6th 2014, 18:14:06

nvm, i get it. misfits and roughsex are sex tag buddies. I almost forgot TSO can't fight one on one lmao.

Boltar Game profile

May 6th 2014, 22:37:02

Originally posted by Hopeless:
nvm, i get it. misfits and roughsex are sex tag buddies. I almost forgot TSO can't fight one on one lmao.

Another guy talking fluff. If u would care to ask or look at some of the servers history we have done plenty of 5 vs 5s.

Vamps Game profile

May 6th 2014, 23:18:55

#14 took one hell of a topfeed - 2 retals and still didn't get his land back. If his tag mate wants to kill the topfeeding country based on their policies, who has the right to stop it?

For what it's worth I think the idea of being able to drop a country from your tag would be a good idea. Then again, EuroIX could have easily responded to the numerous FA requests which were posted here as well, which they didn't do. Any self respecting tag would have probably killed that member themselves to try to limit the damage it was doing.

Anyways, I hear #14 is quitting at the end of the set anyways, so it probably doesn't matter all that much.

hsifreta Game profile

May 7th 2014, 2:54:43

Hsifreta how stupid are you?

is that a serious question?

hsifreta Game profile

May 7th 2014, 2:55:08

please correct me if i'm wrong, how could RoughSEX join the war when #52 made one grab and accepted two retals? he didn't suicide or touch any other roughsex beside one land grab.

2014-04-29 15:58:42 PS i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX 3285A (4587A)
2014-04-29 22:16:55 PS On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX 1240A (1669A)
2014-05-01 22:37:49 PS On and On Reckless Abandon (#14) RoughSEX i retal with missiles (#52) EuroIX 1336A (1543A)

1:kill policy.

thank you.