Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:20:27

THE ALLIANCE SERVER WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF THERE WERE FIFTY MORE OF HIM!

SOME OF YOU WILL REALIZE THIS SOME DAY. MOST PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

HA!

SAM
BEKNIGHTER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:22:02

IsCODE_DANGER?

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:24:00

Sam, you're full of fluff bro, go take your meds.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

tellarion Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:55:23

Says the guy who did almost the same thing to Tie/Evo. Yup...

Suncrusher Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:57:11

I like DANGER, but this post makes me want to farm them into the ground.

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:58:55

yepp, i also like danger, but this post pretty much ends any restraint from ending their measly little clan

The Cloaked Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:09:35

I get where sam is coming from. Landtrading is lame already combine that with low def and you got a recipe for lazy victory.

but by redistributing acres as he did, specifically by gifting 25k acres to one of the server's most active land traders its not like he disproved the weakness of the strategy. All he did was piss off a bunch of people.

internet trolling 101

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:12:32

i missed the final line :P

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:14:22

but yes, if 156 doesn't win something went terribly wrong

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:24:23

i personally think 408 will take the #1 finish

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:25:58

if he stopped being a dolt and ever listened to a word i said he might :(

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:26:24

but now i also read that and it gives me far too much credit, that was NOT my intent :P

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:51:12

I misread the thread title as "iChode is a hero" and I nearly spilled all my coffee on the keyboard. Nearly.

Ruthie

May 9th 2014, 16:53:55

I am hoping that Sam's post was total sarcasm.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 9th 2014, 17:07:45

IChode... i will use that for now on when im refering to him

Taveren Game profile

May 9th 2014, 17:20:54

You say hero, I say terrorist. Fear is the instrument of tyrants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 17:22:04

Originally posted by Taveren:
You say hero, I say terrorist. Fear is the instrument of tyrants.

Very nice...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2014, 19:24:32

Originally posted by tellarion:

Was that directed at me Tella?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

May 9th 2014, 19:34:39

Originally posted by archaic:

Was that directed at me Tella?

not unless you were leading DANGER when tie and evo shared tag and i highly doubt it so he means SAMANTHA_DANGER.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 9th 2014, 19:37:35

#739 is iScodes restart everyone keep an eye out for when he comes oop
Do as I say, not as I do.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 10th 2014, 2:59:56

I THINK WE MAY HAVE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF "ALMOST THE SAME." YES, DANGER INFILTRATED AN ALLIANCE UNDER THE RUSE OF BEING NEW PLAYERS. AND THAT'S WHERE THE SIMILARITY ENDS. WE DID NOT SEEK TO DISCREDIT TiVo OR TO INSTIGATE HOSTILITIES BETWEEN THEM AND OTHERS. WE SOUGHT TO CAUSE TIE DIRECT DAMAGE IN RETALIATION FOR BLINDSIDING US. OUR INTENT WAS TO STRIKE FROM WITHIN AND KILL COUNTRIES FROM WITHIN THE SAME TAG, MAINLY BECAUSE WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DELICIOUSLY HILARIOUS. UNFORTUNATELY OUR PLANS WERE FORCED TO CHANGE WHEN IT BECAME CLEAR THAT WAR WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE WE WOULD BE READY TO EXECUTE!

YES, THIS IS OLD NEWS, BUT SINCE YOU INSIST ON BRINGING IT UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, I SUPPOSE IT'S WORTH RECAPPING FOR ANYONE WHO WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION LEST THEY GET THE WRONG IDEAS.

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF DEAD HORSES

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 10th 2014, 3:01:35

Originally posted by braden:
yepp, i also like danger, but this post pretty much ends any restraint from ending their measly little clan

SUCH HOSTILITY! OVER ONE POST! I'M NOT SURE I BELIEVE YOUR FIRST FIVE WORDS ARE ENTIRELY TRUTHFUL!

HA!
BILL
CHIEF PHARMACIST AND DISPENSER OF CHILL PILLS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2014, 5:05:28

No matter what, I love DANGER!!!!

HA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 10th 2014, 5:12:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
No matter what, I love DANGER!!!!

HA!

<3
HA!
BILL

hsifreta Game profile

May 10th 2014, 8:24:51

iscode should join them and do this again. see how heroic he'd be then. =P

but i'd agree, he created so much buzz, and even has a wannabe fan #732

tellarion Game profile

May 10th 2014, 11:09:19

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

I THINK WE MAY HAVE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF "ALMOST THE SAME." YES, DANGER INFILTRATED AN ALLIANCE UNDER THE RUSE OF BEING NEW PLAYERS. AND THAT'S WHERE THE SIMILARITY ENDS. WE DID NOT SEEK TO DISCREDIT TiVo OR TO INSTIGATE HOSTILITIES BETWEEN THEM AND OTHERS. WE SOUGHT TO CAUSE TIE DIRECT DAMAGE IN RETALIATION FOR BLINDSIDING US. OUR INTENT WAS TO STRIKE FROM WITHIN AND KILL COUNTRIES FROM WITHIN THE SAME TAG, MAINLY BECAUSE WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DELICIOUSLY HILARIOUS. UNFORTUNATELY OUR PLANS WERE FORCED TO CHANGE WHEN IT BECAME CLEAR THAT WAR WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE WE WOULD BE READY TO EXECUTE!

YES, THIS IS OLD NEWS, BUT SINCE YOU INSIST ON BRINGING IT UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, I SUPPOSE IT'S WORTH RECAPPING FOR ANYONE WHO WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION LEST THEY GET THE WRONG IDEAS.

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF DEAD HORSES
THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER

If, by any chance I get, you mean any time someone brings up thing like infiltrating tags, causing mayhem, and the whole concept of duplicity in general, then yes, you're right.

You infiltrated our (shared) tag, sold us out to our enemies, as Scode sold md out to tpa/rival, and caused as much damage as you could before going out in a blaze of glory. You weren't trying to sabotage our relations, but the rest is a fairly accurate comparison to scode's actions this set, even if the precise methods differ.

And I may forgive, but I will never forget.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 10th 2014, 12:59:29

ACTUALLY TELLARION, I BELIEVE BY "ANY CHANCE YOU GET", HE MEANT ANY TIME WE GO TO WAR OVER PEOPLE FORCING US INTO LAND TRADING THAT WE DO NOT WANT, "ROR"ING US.. PRETTY MUCH ANY TIME WE GO TO WAR AT ALL. AND NOW ALSO EVIDENTLY ANY TIME I SAY SOMETHING WITH WHICH YOU DISAGREE.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.. IT WAS A YEAR AGO. WE DECIDED TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE KNEW THERE WOULD BE A CONSEQUENCE IF THEY DECIDED TO FS US JUST FOR NO REASON.... OR JUST TO GET AN EASY VICTORY DURING A "WAR RESET". I WAS BEING GENUINE WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT I WISHED THE TIVO MERGER HADN'T HAPPENED, AND THAT EVO HADN'T BEEN CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

GET OVER IT ALREADY.

tellarion Game profile

May 10th 2014, 13:03:30

I think I brought it up twice. Once being when you hit TPA, and once now. I've since simmered down about the TPA thing and don't really fault you for that, and I think it was more of a knee-jerk reaction on my part.

My point still stands that you are endorsing someone who did something incredibly similar to what you pulled on us. I'm not at all shocked.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 10th 2014, 13:07:48

Originally posted by hsifreta:
iscode should join them and do this again. see how heroic he'd be then. =P

but i'd agree, he created so much buzz, and even has a wannabe fan #732

#732 isn't copying iScode. He's been doing this all reset. Bill did a little reverse restart hunting last night and found all his previous countries from this reset.

not your typical land farm (#520)
restarted as ouchie (#553)
restarted as all yer land belongs 2 me (#589)
restarted as kill all the land (#674)
restarted as hello dolly (#697)
and finally restarted as his current incarnation.

I'll respond to some of the other posts later. Need sleep now.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2014, 23:01:26

SAM, don't make me have you 302'd, dude.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cornfed

May 12th 2014, 0:33:20

This is why the game is still interesting. No matter how much you know about other alliances' plans, you really never know wtf is going to happen.

That said, I don't agree with how it went down, but that's my own opinion. And while the DANGER camp might be the minority, the game doesn't cater to the majority.

Dev team, if you take the random aspect out of the game, I don't think it would survive for too much more. You can master the game if nothing comes out of right field, but when it does, it's a completely different ballgame.

mrcuban Game profile

May 12th 2014, 1:41:54

That set TIE blindsided DANGER with a 27 to 6 difference with no excuse other than 'we're bored'. The members of danger are peaceful, and put the same amount of time and effort into their game as everyone else did. To be tag killed towards the end of set for no reason other than we're bored isn't nice. As an alliance leader trying to keep members, what would you say to your members to keep them engaged and active in this game afterwards?

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2014, 3:04:45

Originally posted by mrcuban:
That set TIE blindsided DANGER with a 27 to 6 difference with no excuse other than 'we're bored'. The members of danger are peaceful, and put the same amount of time and effort into their game as everyone else did. To be tag killed towards the end of set for no reason other than we're bored isn't nice. As an alliance leader trying to keep members, what would you say to your members to keep them engaged and active in this game afterwards?

No. Tie blindsided danger because crag wanted to declare on a clan before he stepped down as commander. He also wanted that war to be a win. You should prolly stfu.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrcuban Game profile

May 12th 2014, 3:55:24

Heston you been drinking too much of the koolaid. Lols.

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2014, 6:18:41

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 13th 2014, 7:15:56

OK, I'D LIKE TO CLARIFY A FEW THINGS! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

FIRST OFF, MY VIEWS DO NOT REFLECT THOSE OF ALL MEMBERS OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! I KNOW OF AT LEAST ONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME QUITE STRENUOUSLY.

NOT SURPRISINGLY, THE CLOAKED GOT WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS THREAD. I THINK THAT THE COMPETITIVE NATURE OF THE GAME HAS BEEN VIRTUALLY ELIMINATED ON THIS SERVER VIA GHOST ACRES AND LAND TRADING. WHEN THERE ARE COUNTRIES OUT THERE WITH 50K ACRES AND VIRTUALLY NO DEFENSE, SOMETHING HAS GONE VERY WRONG. FOR THAT REASON I THINK IT IS GOOD THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO REINTRODUCE RISK INTO THE EQUATION.

I ALSO WANTED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH THIS TOPIC BY OVERSTATING MY CASE. I KNOW THAT IS VERY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR ME.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, WHEN I POSTED, I HAD NOT REALLY LOOKED VERY HARD AT WHAT WAS GOING ON. I SAW EVERYBODY COMPLAINING LOUDLY ABOUT ISCODE HITTING LAND TRADERS AND THOUGHT THAT REALLY WAS ALL THERE WAS TO IT.

AFTER LOOKING AT HIS TARGET SELECTION, I THINK THE REAL GOAL IS SOMEWHAT IN DOUBT. SOME DON'T SEEM TO HAVE BEEN FLAGRANT LAND TRADERS AT ALL.

I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF ANYBODY IN MD THOUGHT I WAS ENDORSING HIS TACTIC OF HITTING FROM THE MD TAG. I DID NOT REALIZE WHEN I CREATED THIS THREAD THAT HE HAD DONE THAT. I WAS IN NO WAY EXPRESSING EXUBERANCE ABOUT MD GETTING SCREWED OVER BY ISCODE'S ACTIONS. I THINK THAT PART IS PRETTY fluffY.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 13th 2014, 7:24:25

I say we all farm Danger for the rest of the set just for creating this thread;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2014, 9:15:30

But then they might esplode you D:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 13th 2014, 10:33:26

ice code
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 13th 2014, 14:05:44

Originally posted by Zorp:
But then they might esplode you D:

YOU MISSPELLED "WILL ASSUREDLY!" ;-)

Ruthie

May 13th 2014, 21:36:14

*waves to Sam*

As a vassal to DANGER, I knew you wouldnt wish MD any harm :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2014, 22:17:15

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:35:07
wasn't me...