Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 20th 2014, 20:43:12

Since iv'e been having some issue being able to tagup my 5th and final member. I had him create a second tag LxKEx71 I will retal for any hits against him and if any aggression is show I will Keel your whole tag, than boltar and company are gonna be mad that you stole there war.

~Nuff said
Do as I say, not as I do.

h2orich Game profile

May 21st 2014, 3:20:14

cross tag retalling? deletion.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 21st 2014, 6:28:15

Originally posted by h2orich:

Are you sure? Man there is just no way for me to get an equal 5 vs 5. After this set, I will no longer play this server ever again.

ingle Game profile

May 21st 2014, 12:59:50

Wait until next set and don't screw up the tags?

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 21st 2014, 16:21:39

Originally posted by ingle:
Wait until next set and don't screw up the tags?

stop

tellarion Game profile

May 21st 2014, 17:21:56

It's all about the killing.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 21st 2014, 19:23:59

in this case no, we'll allow it since he was the victim of a game bug and would normally be part of the team.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Marshal Game profile

May 21st 2014, 19:41:48

team slot occupied by other player (although gone) isn't bug.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

May 21st 2014, 23:43:38

it is a bug. not all of them have to do with game play. had you been paying attention to the whole situation you would see that tella and qz have been trying to help them out, but there is an issue in the code preventing them from doing it.

I'll also assume martian was replying to tella unless specifically stated otherwise. as far as I'm concerned that country is a member of the main tag for all intents and purposes assuming nobody else joins that tag.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Hopeless Game profile

May 21st 2014, 23:53:56

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
After this set, I will no longer play this server ever again.

I call bs

ZoSo

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 2:16:53

Originally posted by martian:
in this case no, we'll allow it since he was the victim of a game bug and would normally be part of the team.

But it isn't a game bug, it's unfortunately exactly how this server is coded to work.

If there's any 'bug' it is that the mods couldn't make a special exception to the rule of this server. A case could be made that this is just tough luck; the tag/pass was sloppily given to an unintended recipient. But this is a situation that every tag admin potentially faces every set and should be resolved for the health of this server.

I'm not saying this case doesn't call for superseding the rule of the server, just don't call it a game bug because you are unable to bypass this rule.

In reality I would like to see every tag admin have the capability to boot an unwelcome player, and replaced by a player that hasn't been tagged anywhere else.
To keep the tagging rules of this server unique (as was intended by the present coding) I propose - as I did last set - that a booted player remain untagged for the remainder of the set. No tag jumping. If a player is booted from a tag he gets no protection under item 4 of the Updated Spirit of the Rules
I understand this will take some work but it's IMO something that should be on the front burner for this server.

h2orich Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 2:48:40

game bug?
it is his fault that he let his tag pw out to some random dude without checking the real identity of the person.

Colo Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 3:41:15

Nice, well if he can't get in the tag at least the mods are making a special case for this. As elves said, we consider you guys a full 5 man tag now.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 6:11:13

game bug?
it is his fault that he let his tag pw out to some random dude without checking the real identity of the person.

I didnt give it out, one of my members was tricked and told that I had given permission to join the tag. Obviously whoever he was new not to ask me since my country name includes my own nickname, my guess is a sympathizer of the other team we are going to war was trying to sabatoge my side from the git go, especially since they knew the rules of the server would prevent anyone else from joining after he joined and self deleted, but most of you folks try anything you can to defame my character. I probably gave you a fair reason not to like me, but not to sabatoge me(I have never resorted to such dirty tactics and I will not take such dirty tactics lying down. So call me a cry baby just cuz your bud wasnt able to screw me over like you hoped he would. At least the mods recognize this and are trying to keep the dirty play as clean as possible.

h2orich Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 6:23:52

blame it on your member. :P

mrford Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 6:25:02

when you recruit the type of people that can be duped by ingame messages, you were going to lose anyways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 6:49:47

If that 5th guy had just stayed in the tag, we may have said tough luck. But he joined the tag, self-deleted, and then didn't play any more turns on his restart. That's abusive, as far as we are concerned.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 15:16:17

This thread is a joke lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ingle Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:42:21

heh. That happened to me one set - when I tried to join a tag with 4 members (with 1 deleted member), I was told it was impossible and had to wait until the next set.

Although now we have more (and better) moderators who are actually helping with this server ;)

Boltar Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 18:07:25

ingle ur nose is a little brown.. u might wanna grab a tissue

Marshal Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 18:19:07

Originally posted by tellarion:
If that 5th guy had just stayed in the tag, we may have said tough luck. But he joined the tag, self-deleted, and then didn't play any more turns on his restart. That's abusive, as far as we are concerned.

like that hasn't happened before (when teams were actually alliances with several tags).

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 20:26:10

your all funny

Marshal Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 20:36:04

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 21:50:38

I get ya marshal, you bunch of serial killers!

tellarion Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 5:22:59

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by tellarion:

like that hasn't happened before (when teams were actually alliances with several tags).

I'd argue that it wasn't a big deal back then. Since we're sticking to the rules now, it's going to impact his team a lot more :/

Marshal Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 11:42:34

and you (mods) get more work when qz fixes things (much easier would be add option to boot some1 from tag but that'd be too simple solution).

tellarion Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 15:41:47

K.