Verified:

odin1 Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 0:44:36

we are a new clan that 3 members were in WB and did not retal a retal or double tap and are veterans. we would like to just play the game and will not be out of control. but we will retal all hits on us and will post our retal policy on front of our site http://valhalla.ghqnet.com/. it will be up by 6/12.If any clan will give us a pact we will thank you just PM me.
ODIN

Grimm Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 0:50:59

Goodnight and good luck.

Ruthie

Jun 11th 2014, 16:49:34

hmmmm ..... did you play in the original Valhalla on Limited Server? I was Prez there for awhile.

That was also our site addy on ghqnet.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 20:33:02

your retal policy needs few pushes of enter-button.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

pkeogan Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 21:28:44

fluffing OCDed me out. Couldnt bare looking at that wall of text. I smashed enter a few times. here you go.

----------------------------------------------------------

VALHALLA'S Retaliation Policy

We enforce the standard 1:1 Retaliation Policy, with the following important additions:
• One SS or PS = 1 PS Retal (** See Section below on "top feeding")
• Two SS or PS = 3 PS Retals (1:1 for 1st hit, 2:1 for 2nd hit)
• Three SS or PS = 6 PS Retals (1:1 for 1st hit, 2:1 for 2nd hit, 3:1 for third hit)
• Four or more SS or PS will result in FARM, MAIM or DEATH (at our discretion) for the offending country. Valhalla will make an effort to contact a FA from the offending alliance in these types of situations.

• Any retals performed in response to a land grab by Valhalla countries must be completed within a 72 hour period from the original attack or it will be considered invalid as a retal.
• Grabs against any member carrying our tag will be retalled.

There is no 24 hr restriction on this. PS may be use for land : land retaliation. Earth Stats updates almost instantly. The tag will show up before that if someone in a particular scores bracket updates html after a member is tagged. It's the responsibility of the attacker to check the clan status of his target in game before making his attack.

Special Attacks and Spy Ops:
• 1-3 Special Attacks (BR, AB, and GS) = 3:1 Retaliation (Any Type)
• 1-3 Missile Attacks = 3:1 Retaliation (Any Type)
• 1-3 Destructive Spy Ops = 3:1 Retaliation (Any - with explanatory messages to members of the offender's Alliance)
• 4 or more of any of the above = FARM, MAIM or DEATH (at our discretion, however we will make an effort to contact the FA of the offending alliance prior to action)

Top feeding Policy:
Valhalla discourages its own members from top feeding practices and in turn will enforce the following policy and conditions. These terms do not apply to ally hits, which are handled as a separate issue.

• If one PS retal doesn't gain back 90% of the raw acres of the first hit, then a second retal may be made without contacting an FA. If there's a desire for more retals beyond that, then contact with an FA must be made.
• If an PS retal is launched, only one retal is allowed, Valhalla member forfeits the second retal.• If the first retal bounces, then the second retal is forfeited.Negotiations:Valhalla will make every effort to solve conflicts peacefully. However we will do whatever is necessary to defend our Members and our Honor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshal Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 22:10:07

luck with 90%, many alliances use 80%.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2014, 22:18:00

all the best Valhalans
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================