Verified:

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:47:45

Originally posted by blid:
Cable sent a very unwise message when he said This is what you get for RORing my ally! Because even though we might think, Well, Cable would have warred Nasty anyway, there it is in writing that he did it for hitting the ally. So there you go. Now does the ally also deserve to be deleted, if he knew nothing about it? Probably not.

Thats not what I said, again said nothing about my ally, I just said you like to RoR. Stop construding the truth by adding words to what I said.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 14:58:00

Cable sent a very unwise message when he said This is what you get for RORing my ally! Because even though we might think, Well, Cable would have warred Nasty anyway, there it is in writing that he did it for hitting the ally. So there you go. Now does the ally also deserve to be deleted, if he knew nothing about it? Probably not.

Stop trying to construde the truth, I didnt say anything about my ally in my message Nasty and I have over a year history on this game, and I wanted to war him so I made that opportunity happen. There was nothing said to him from me about retaling for my ally, and nothing else said I haven't already made public. His country sucked ass and he hit my ally twice so I hit him so what, he retals I RoR. and said what I said 5 tines on here already. He plays like a newb on every server and I was gonna war him and win, so he whined to the mods about it. There was no actual coordination to anything the mod in question is being over vealous which is her business and her choice. Again I broke no rules, you can message a player whatever you like and he can interpret it however they see fit. Doesnt make it coordination unless someone shares information, I had a few idiots tell me its a retal for their ally, and I hit them anyways because GDI lets me do that without getting specail attacked.

like I said they want to change the rules on coordination thata up to them but deleting me for no reason is a joke. and a joke ive seen one to many times on this game. Theres better games out there then one where the "rules" omly apply when they see fit.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 14:58:44

Its so lame I'm going to start sending a message to people I grab, "retal, the country you grabbed yesterday is my fwind"
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 15:02:50

PS: Construde is not a word. Construed is the past tense of Construe, which means to interpret. "Stop trying to construde the truth" wouldn't make sense if it were "Stop trying to interpret the truth".

You probably wanted to use the word misinterpret or misconstrue.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 15:04:26

Originally posted by Cable:

Thats not what I said, again said nothing about my ally, I just said you like to RoR. Stop construding the truth by adding words to what I said.
That's just what I understood from reading this thread. I am not trying to misconstrue anything.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 15:29:12

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
PS: Construde is not a word. Construed is the past tense of Construe, which means to interpret. "Stop trying to construde the truth" wouldn't make sense if it were "Stop trying to interpret the truth".

Thanks, yah i miss used the word. I'll work on it ;)

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 15:41:14

Hahaha hahaha Boohoo cry baby got deleted wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhh. They deleted you for a reason you dumb fluff. fluffing at mods will get you nowhere.

Cable Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 16:27:09

Originally posted by Hopeless:
Hahaha hahaha Boohoo cry baby got deleted wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhh. They deleted you for a reason you dumb fluff. fluffing at mods will get you nowhere.

Thia is above your 63 IQ go back under your rock

LATC Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 16:31:56

Someone get galleri to read this thread plz
Are you guys stupid or what?

Hopeless Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 16:43:54

Originally posted by Hopeless:

Thia is above your 63 IQ go back under your rock

Crawl back to your express country boy. Your appeal is in the recycle bin hahahahhaha

Cannon Game profile

Jun 13th 2014, 23:20:41

I am the ally that Cable was accused of "coordinating" with and I totally disagree with the decision to delete his country. First and foremost there was zero information shared between us regarding Nasty. We talked about his country name at the beginning of the round, before he even picked a fight with me. Never did we plan to hit, organize a retal, discuss strategy, anything. I'm kind of surprised with the mods' hair trigger deletion. Unwarranted imo

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2014, 23:30:29

"Construed" is a word which you might spell construde if you were typing fast. I like it because it rhymes with Gertrude.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2014, 2:06:47

Beer anyone?, galleri checked out for the set :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 2:31:09

WTF is a MUF?

Originally posted by Getafix:
"Construed" is a word which you might spell construde if you were typing fast. I like it because it rhymes with Gertrude.

How do you misspell misconstrue with construde?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Cannon Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 3:48:23

Koh. Beer me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 14th 2014, 4:25:13

"Message from Alpharius (#31) sent on Jun 11, 15:30 Report this message Since you like to RoR my allies eat fluff"

Anymore questions from the worst mod ever now?
Contrary to what you think Cable, and trust me I don't, cause I am not here to make friends with you, I don't go just by reading the news. Your message was reported and then I looked at the news to check it out.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 14th 2014, 4:32:34

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2014, 4:35:33

Originally posted by galleri:
"Message from Alpharius (#31) sent on Jun 11, 15:30 Report this message Since you like to RoR my allies eat fluff"

Contrary to what you think Cable, and trust me I don't, cause I am not here to make friends with you, I don't go just by reading the news. Your message was reported and then I looked at the news to check it out.

Umadsis!

/me runs
(•_•)

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 4:44:59

You misspelled misused!

/me runs away
/spelling police

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2014, 4:49:47

Originally posted by Cannon:
Koh. Beer me.

*lobs a beer at Cannon*

You misspelled misused!

/me runs away
/spelling police

/me trips Xin :P
(•_•)

LATC Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 5:35:36

I still don't see where the coordination is... where did #31 and his ally coordinate (defined as "the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively") an attack? If he had said 'since you like to RoR ppl' instead of 'my allies' does that all of a sudden make it not coordination?

If my D ally gets hit by someone and I become aware of said attacker because of the newsfeed event in my country and then I see that he is land fat and decide to grab him, does that mean its coordination?

Edited By: LATC on Jun 14th 2014, 5:37:37

h2orich Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 5:47:58

moral of the story.. don't send any messages when you attack someone.. whether it's a LG/Retal/RoR.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 6:05:46

I cannot help but feel there is a disconnect and a double standard when we will delete someone for coordination when the only proof of the motivation and intent surrounding the actions is an ambiguously worded message, yet it remains perfectly legal to attack a country your ally recently attacked, using their sent units as free intel on how much to send.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

SethMosrite Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 7:09:21

Doesn't coordination require more than one country? Clearly the deletion was for an ill-worded message. Pretty unfair, sorry Cable.

Kingshaun2k Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 13:35:32

Deleting a player for hitting someone is stupid, the game already has a limited amount of players and deleting people for silly stuff like this won't exactly help it grow!

I don't think he's broken the rules at all as Cable was probably going to hit him sooner or later anyway. The other player was just asking for it with using the name he has.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2014, 14:27:14

That is the other issue that has been a past problem.....

One person sends out a message hitting for his ally.....i delete both and the other person had no clue his friend did anything.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

i am very hairy Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 14:52:40

moral of this story.

who the fluff is this noob #174 think he is? he making fun of me using my nick? ima farm his sorry ass!!!

2014-06-02 20:06:03 PS Alpharius (#31) Cable has a NastyMUF (#174) DH
WHAT THE fluff god damn fluff this mehul bull fluff !! how the fluff did i fail grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i swore i oversent by 50% owellz i hope he doesn't know who i am and let it go fingaz crozzzzzzz

2014-06-11 13:37:30 PS Cable has a NastyMUF (#174) Alpharius (#31) 2383A (3392A)
oh heoooooooooo nooooo little fluff ass didnt' just retal my failed attack fluff this fluff ima bust his ass up realz good grrrrrrrrrr ima sselll all my fluff to jet up ...mmmmm maybe i could use my allies as an excuse to ror his ass

2014-06-11 15:29:40 PS Alpharius (#31) Cable has a NastyMUF (#174) 1709A (2597A)
ha ha ha ha take that mother fluffer i got his ass gooooood fluffer shouldn't mess with me i'm cable mother fluffer i'm the best there iz

2014-06-11 15:29:40 PS Alpharius (#31) (deleted)
what the fluff did i do? fluff who ever deleted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I QUIT!!!!!!! alriht. ma go fluff at everyone in pt and hopefully my appeal is successful -_-

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 21:45:45

If I target people who RoR countries I am not affiliated with (maybe I want a war, maybe I want to punish them for the practice, whatever the reason...), and I message them stating I am attacking them because of a specific hit, is that a deletable offense?

(I suppose this scenario could also apply if I targeted All-Jetters and pointed out a specific hit that clued me into the fact that they were all-jetters...)
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

LATC Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 22:37:12

Originally posted by Viceroy:
If I target people who RoR countries I am not affiliated with (maybe I want a war, maybe I want to punish them for the practice, whatever the reason...), and I message them stating I am attacking them because of a specific hit, is that a deletable offense?

(I suppose this scenario could also apply if I targeted All-Jetters and pointed out a specific hit that clued me into the fact that they were all-jetters...)

I would think it shouldn't be deletable, but with galleri you never know, there's no consistency or logic half the time.

neversilence

Jun 15th 2014, 2:41:27

you're so purple

neversilence

Jun 15th 2014, 2:44:14

Originally posted by Kingshaun2k:
Deleting a player for hitting someone is stupid, the game already has a limited amount of players and deleting people for silly stuff like this won't exactly help it grow!

I don't think he's broken the rules at all as Cable was probably going to hit him sooner or later anyway. The other player was just asking for it with using the name he has.

This game will never grow much if at all again. It is time to watch it die. TEXT games are so 1998.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 3:51:51

Originally posted by Viceroy:

THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT I DO.

I LIMIT MY LAND GRAB TARGETS TO THOSE WHO HAVE ROR'ED OTHERS, OR THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBLE+ TAPPED ALL EXPLORE COUNTRIES.

THE DIFFERENCE, I THINK, IS THAT I DO THIS WHETHER OR NOT I AM ALLIED TO THE VICTIM OF THE ORIGINAL HITS.

I ALSO USUALLY DO NOT TELL PEOPLE WHY I'VE CHOSEN THEM AS A TARGET, UNLESS THEY WAIL AND GNASH THEIR TEETH AT ME.

CABLE'S DELETION SEEMS SOMEWHAT BORDERLINE TO ME, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT (SORRY CABLE). THE MESSAGES SENT COULD PRETTY EASILY BE INTERPRETED AS "YOU ARE GETTING THIS TREATMENT BECAUSE OF HOW YOU TREATED MY ALLY"

NEXT TIME, DON'T MESSAGE HIM.. OR ENGAGE IN A DEBATE ON THE BOARDS. JUST MAKE THE HITS AND START THE WAR.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 15th 2014, 5:20:18

Ok I will reinstate Cable. But here is the thing folks, next time a message goes out saying what his did, and I am assuming half of you didn't read up...... don't bother to cry when I don't delete and you all call it coordination.

And if you all need anything on this server....Red X is in Mexico. Good Luck with help.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 5:56:14

Well, thanks for handling that professionally...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 5:56:41

Ok I will reinstate Cable. But here is the thing folks, next time a message goes out saying what his did, and I am assuming half of you didn't read up...... don't bother to cry when I don't delete and you all call it coordination.

And if you all need anything on this server....Red X is in Mexico. Good Luck with help.

Yay!, I get to do my retal!!
(•_•)

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 13:58:09

Booo, I was liking hte higher military prices=)