Verified:

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:36:22

Originally posted by Sov:
Look at how much effort Alin put into his post, and he tries to argue he isn't obsessed.

Before I joined EE Alin was a lost soul... a sadness in want of an ending... A darkness in need of a light. Now I give his life meaning and purpose. I am Alin's hero... his idol... the wind beneath his wings.

Henceforth I shall dub thee Reek.

:))) Thank you for a good laugh. ahahaha ... Sadness, darkness ... light ... purpose, hero, idol. fluffing looool

You feel to important in a 500 player game pal - and you do have a brain problem.

Flashlight : you are not important, neither of us are :)))

You know what ? 3.5 half people die every 10 seconds in this world. That means 21 people / minute. That means 210 people every 10 minutes .... that means 1260 people every hour. That means 30240 people / daily.

8.4 people are born every 10 seconds. That means 72576 people are born every day.

So during the time of our "enjoyable" talks/disagrees here ( years ) the total size of this games died and reborn billion times in this world.

You are an alliance leader in a 500 player alliance server. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. This is a game - Wake up, see a doctor instead of chasing 2 years grudges in a 500 player game.

I respect and disrespect people in this game. Yea - you can name your self the most disrespected person by Alin. Nothing more asshole ...

Haha! Ha .... ha !!!

Tell me if you want to draw you a scheme ... maybe you understand drawings better.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 23rd 2014, 12:43:37

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:38:39

He still puts in so much effort, the obsession is without ending.

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:42:42

Thank you tough for a good laugh. I rarely laugh this hard in this stupid game - Thank you Sov :)))

My obsession! My sun and moon! My Führer!

Freaking looooooooooolll.. I can`t stop laughing atm when reading you last post with darkness and idols ... Ahahahahhaha!!

Baz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:50:45

I take a break for the reset, and check in to find that SoF is still desperately clinging onto the notion that they are relevent.

Back next 'set! o7

Alin Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 12:55:59

Longer breaks are better Baz. But always come back - the game/comunity is still fun for old farts like you and me.

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:04:07

Originally posted by Alin:
Thank you tough for a good laugh. I rarely laugh this hard in this stupid game - Thank you Sov :)))

Freaking looooooooooolll.. I can`t stop laughing atm when reading you last post with darkness and idols ... Ahahahahhaha!!

Hi Reek.

robyn Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:09:07

Originally posted by Alin:

:) you do have some sort of unhealthy obsession going on. Just wondering do you think about Sov all day too, turn off your computer and count the hours until you see him again LOL

arthog Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:17:16

i want to sell missiles

ssewellusmc

Jun 23rd 2014, 13:28:40

Alin and Sov, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...