Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 1:52:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
We put our necks on the line for that small tag and now we are the ones suffering. While those same people are now tagged in with Chaos. What a bunch of filthy backstabbers. Never again will I stick up for some pipsqeak tag.

Hells Saints "NEVER" put their necks on the line for us. Did the complete opposite in all truth. I have no ambition for a never ending war with the only true victor being those who can recruit the most and keep their activity. What my real "plan" was will never unfold due to the hatred and anger I have seemed to create.

This in the end is a game and should be fun. Being challenged to kill off all the untagged aggressors is filling the void of a real battle with real warriors, but I wouldn't enjoy this set after set just as HS wouldn't enjoy being smashed set after set.....

PM me if you want to further communicate an agreement of some kind for the next rest. We wanted revenge, we got it, life moves on. No need to further the hate bashing and trash talking further fueling the fire......

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: