Xninja Game profile

Aug 17th 2014, 1:28:32

Originally posted by jcatron:
Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:
lmao HS this cracks me up you've asked for pacts how many times? then just turn around and betray us over and over again? then you want a pact this set while your hiding behind fake accounts? get real! As long as I'm head of FA and a leader for chaos you will NEVER EVER EVER get a pact from us. HS taking a break this set my ass!

we would have tagged up, not suicided, and tried to net if you all would have agreed to a pact...but you didnt...ass monkeys.

plus we only have like 2 peeps suiciding on you. not like it was everyone.

Never disagreed, regarding pacting..... I was stretching more for answers...Why does HS keep stabbing our back? Meh... Point fingers and blame us for being defensive and aggressive. We accept all charges.

2 peeps, seems about right. This has been fairly boring.

I hope your not one of them, dishonoring the HS name with their ankle nibbling's, like a little fluff ;).... but your interest in the ongoing topics make me assume otherwise :p

then lets put all this behind us and sign a pact.

Ohh after all the talking of how much you hate us, me specifically called out and told to leave..... I have a few pact agreements I would love to sign with you..... Mob and I could work out some special "pact" with HS.... but for what? Just another hoedown?

I don't know... your people love hating us, and our people love being hated.... fluffing dilemma.....

You screwed us 3 really good times and those kind of things are hard to forget.

trying to work with you all...seems a lil one sided though.

Let us smash you 2 more times running your members off the server and we can find ourselves on equal ground... I will talk, I really am not for making people quit playing but we do have major scars which are hard to hide..... I did make LoC to war in FFA, its what were here for. Never our intention to kill a "war clan" sucks Red did us like this if he in fact is being truthful....

Originally posted by Red X:
Xninja, you can place all your blame on me. I am the reason. HS has hit you, and I no longer play ffa. I work way to much with this new job, hell I don't even run an alliance tag because of it. So, whats up?

That's a raw deal :(

Poor form is what you speak is true... poor form....

~Bonus News~
Scott and RB hijack yet another thread!

And this thread held so much promise :/
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 17th 2014, 1:30:40

I hit you all because of allies, but I am the one you should blame non the less.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:59:16

I hit you all because of allies, but I am the one you should blame non the less.

The crappy thing about it all is that those allies are in the tag we were defending it against, Jayr and lilmxcn. Not sure if SoD is still playing. But it make me wonder if this was LoC's plan all along, to lure us into a neverending war. It certainly makes me question why we were ever allies with people like that.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 1:00:55

We put our necks on the line for that small tag and now we are the ones suffering. While those same people are now tagged in with Chaos. What a bunch of filthy backstabbers. Never again will I stick up for some pipsqeak tag.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 1:52:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
We put our necks on the line for that small tag and now we are the ones suffering. While those same people are now tagged in with Chaos. What a bunch of filthy backstabbers. Never again will I stick up for some pipsqeak tag.

Hells Saints "NEVER" put their necks on the line for us. Did the complete opposite in all truth. I have no ambition for a never ending war with the only true victor being those who can recruit the most and keep their activity. What my real "plan" was will never unfold due to the hatred and anger I have seemed to create.

This in the end is a game and should be fun. Being challenged to kill off all the untagged aggressors is filling the void of a real battle with real warriors, but I wouldn't enjoy this set after set just as HS wouldn't enjoy being smashed set after set.....

PM me if you want to further communicate an agreement of some kind for the next rest. We wanted revenge, we got it, life moves on. No need to continue the hate bashing and trash talking further fueling the fire......

Edited By: Xninja on Aug 18th 2014, 1:58:10
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 2:24:25

i approve the message above
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 3:57:08

The crappy thing about it all is that those allies are in the tag we were defending it against, Jayr and lilmxcn. Not sure if SoD is still playing. But it make me wonder if this was LoC's plan all along, to lure us into a neverending war. It certainly makes me question why we were ever allies with people like that.
Lies...propaganda...communism. Also, why not tag all your untaggeds up and quit being cowards...
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 4:13:35

I am actually playing in a tag in FFA and we are netting but thanks. I remember HS going to war because of your stupidity Jayr. I don't understand how I'm spreading lies and propaganda. You are in the wrong and you know it jayr. Weather it was against sota or whoever. We were the ones who stood up for you not LoC. Than you completely joined our enemies. Man I thought you were an alright kinda of a guy for a minute their, but your just as selfish as the rest.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 4:15:59

Hells Saints "NEVER" put their necks on the line for us. Did the complete opposite in all truth. I have no ambition for a never ending war with the only true victor being those who can recruit the most and keep their activity. What my real "plan" was will never unfold due to the hatred and anger I have seemed to create.

This in the end is a game and should be fun. Being challenged to kill off all the untagged aggressors is filling the void of a real battle with real warriors, but I wouldn't enjoy this set after set just as HS wouldn't enjoy being smashed set after set.....

PM me if you want to further communicate an agreement of some kind for the next rest. We wanted revenge, we got it, life moves on. No need to continue the hate bashing and trash talking further fueling the fire......

Xninja I was refering to Jayr lilmxcn and there tag the "Dominion of Skulls" I wasn't talking about your stupid Chaos tag. Here you go once again trying to make everything about you. I only mention LoC to refer to you as the enemies of Hells Saints. Why dont you go back and slowly reread what I said. Thanks and have an awesome day.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 11:12:24

Xninja I was refering to Jayr lilmxcn and there tag the "Dominion of Skulls" I wasn't talking about your stupid Chaos tag. Here you go once again trying to make everything about you. I only mention LoC to refer to you as the enemies of Hells Saints. Why dont you go back and slowly reread what I said. Thanks and have an awesome day.

It was your first post I was more commenting on. The one where you claimed we were out to have a never ending battle with HS.... its actually in fact the complete opposite of what we wanted....

The only reason I said the "stick neck out for us" is because in the beginning that's what was suppose to happen.....

But sure keep the spot light on me :).... your right its always about me :p. I am just 1 person in this chaotic family.... Dis me, dis the tag.... like it does anything :0

And all the attention you keep giving me... I give you a bonner or something dog? Get a girl and get off my nuts.....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

BlueCow

Aug 18th 2014, 15:00:15

This thread is crazy
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BlueCow

Aug 18th 2014, 15:00:18

Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BlueCow

Aug 18th 2014, 15:00:19

Slagpit

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 18:57:50

Cows are funny. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 19:13:19

syko killa ur trippin bro...
wasn't me...

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 23:38:37

I will say this i went to your leads asking for a Cf but they told me to fluff off so you can blame us all you want

thats fine with me but i know the truth of this matter

Redx to me to fluff of so did jcatron in his own way of saying it

so there you go in a nut shell you need to get facts right

ok

yeah

back to killing

I like killin people but its boring killing you guys now

m0b out

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

jcatron Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 12:03:30

lies

BlueCow

Aug 19th 2014, 20:05:25

mob cant kill anyone
Slagpit

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 1:03:56

mob will kill you in like 1/2 a second...
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 1:46:48

If i'm tripping, than it must be some good sh!t i'm on!

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 14:22:12

If i'm tripping, than it must be some good sh!t i'm on!

Yep BlueCow Pies :P

/me throws BlueCow Pies at all :P

BlueCow

Aug 20th 2014, 14:26:28

blurberry pies
Slagpit