Verified:

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 4:04:01

Does the pm regen bonus kick in immediately, somehow Ah'm not grasping, or do ya hafta buy off it first to take advantage? Wiki wuzzent to clear and I just don't be knowin' nuttin 'bout birthin' no babies. )
Thanks.
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 4:22:13

As I understand it, the bonus should be more accrurately called the "PM refresh rate". I could be wrong on this though.
Your base is mine!

Aug 18th 2014, 4:24:42

RB, is that you Ah'm tailin' in tourney?
Apollyon. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 13:50:08

Don't play tourney.
Your base is mine!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 18th 2014, 15:05:57

it's a multiplier on the private market replenishment formula. so it takes effect immediately but it's not like your pm automatically gets .8% bigger or whatever.

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 16:02:18

it increases your PM replenishment rate

the base PM replenishment rate is:

3 troops
2.5 jets
2.5 turrets
1 tank

per acre, per turn.

the PM regen bonus increases those numbers by whatever percent you have. Obviously this will allow you to destock later, giving you more time to get more stock. a destock that would normally take 4 days could take only 3, giving you an extra 80 turns to stock.

you also have to remember PM decay. any units left on the PM after login will decay with the tick of every turn. So when destocking, make sure to buy out the units you are destocking completely before loging out or another turn ticking over, else this replenishment formula is pointless.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 18th 2014, 16:04:30
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aug 18th 2014, 18:56:38

Cool news dudes!
Thanks.
Ah'll make it work. )

PEACE!!!!
-----MUFASA