Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2014, 2:45:17

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 3:34:44

Well, another win for Darwin I guess. Jeff coopers laws of gun safety presume in advance you are not allowing people to fire weapons they aren't physically mature enough to handle.

DStone Rocks Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 5:18:56

hey vic

DStone Rocks Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 5:19:07

and bonus

elvesrus

Aug 27th 2014, 5:26:28

"You can't give a nine-year-old an Uzi and expect her to control it,"
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Academus Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 15:49:26

bonus

Trife Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 16:13:39

If only the shooting instructor had a firearm of his own, then he could've defended himself!

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 27th 2014, 23:45:28

ouch

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 4:36:14

he wasn't even positioned correctly.

if you watch the video, he should of been standing to the girls right with his hand on her shoulder to control the recoil. Instead he was standing to her left, with his hand on her back. the recoil went back and to the left and head shot. this is also ignoring the fact that the little girl wasnt even holding the gun properly, which was really needed because of her lack of strength.

it was poor form, by someone without proper instructor training. that poor girl as well.

another matter entirely is why are you allowing someone with clearly no firearm experience jump straight into a fully automatic sub machine gun. what happened to the days of starting off on a bolt action .22? you don't give a 16 year old a Ferrari.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2014, 5:07:37

One less weak gene in the world (sorry if I offended anyone) I just hope that tard hasn't spread his seeds, ugh...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

iScode Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 5:08:52

MERICA, fluff YEAH!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Waseem Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 5:33:22

Such a shame. But also such a display of stupidity..
That instructor wasn't positioned very well. And someone that supposedly has many years of experience should have recognized that a f***ing NINE YEAR OLD, probably can't handle an automatic weapon.

Those parents are completely retarded.. How stupid do you have to be to take your kid to a range and put a goddamn uzi in their hands. I understand people like to share the hobby with their kids, give them some lessons using hunting rifles, etc. But what possible reason is there to put a F***ing UZI in your nine year old kid's hand?? WTF is your daughter gonna be doing with an uzi. Sure as hell can't hunt with it.. If she has to protect herself, is she gonna pull an uzi out of her purse??

Idiots..

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 8:42:30

I struggle to imagine a reason to put such a weapon into anyone's hands.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 12:41:32

Thinning the herd
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Atryn Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 12:48:03

And no laws were broken, of course. Clearly a man who should not have been instructing... Maybe he shouldn't have even been handling an uzi, much less the girl. And so who certified him for the weapon or to instruct? Maybe that should be double checked too.

We are just too loose, easy and obsessive with guns in this country.

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 14:43:44

Originally posted by Waseem:

Those parents are completely retarded.. How stupid do you have to be to take your kid to a range and put a goddamn uzi in their hands. I understand people like to share the hobby with their kids, give them some lessons using hunting rifles, etc. But what possible reason is there to put a F***ing UZI in your nine year old kid's hand?? WTF is your daughter gonna be doing with an uzi. Sure as hell can't hunt with it.. If she has to protect herself, is she gonna pull an uzi out of her purse??

Idiots..

you made some valid points, then went too far. the range has a couple uses. perfecting your aim, stance, draw etc, or to just have fun. I have shot barrets, MP5s, and a couple other fully automatic weapons at the range in addition to my personal weapons. that doesn't mean i plan on conceal carrying a .50 sniper rifle or a select fire MP5, i wanted to see what it felt like to shoot one, and have some fun.

if you want to make a point dont exaggerate to try to prove it. I agree that some better judgment should of bee used by all parties in this situation, but assuming the kid was practicing to get familiar with the UZI for an EDC weapon is a bit excessive, and points to the sensationalism surrounding guns.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlueCow

Aug 28th 2014, 17:04:27

Originally posted by Waseem:
Such a shame. But also such a display of stupidity..
That instructor wasn't positioned very well. And someone that supposedly has many years of experience should have recognized that a f***ing NINE YEAR OLD, probably can't handle an automatic weapon.

Idiots..

I think they are preparing her to fight Obama supporters I mean the rioters in ferguson missouri
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

gfulop19 Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 21:00:41

!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 21:04:21

Originally posted by mrford:

another matter entirely is why are you allowing someone with clearly no firearm experience jump straight into a fully automatic sub machine gun. what happened to the days of starting off on a bolt action .22? you don't give a 16 year old a Ferrari.

^ THIS

Marshal Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 21:22:02

Originally posted by mrford:
you don't give a 16 year old a Ferrari.

rich kids could have ferraris when they turn 16.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2014, 21:58:40

you are as worthless as ever Marshal
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Atryn Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 0:02:46

Waseem Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 5:01:13

This is off topic, but your comment about 16-yo in a Ferrari reminded me of a story I read a while back.. Any time I hear about rich teenagers driving recklessly I think of this story.

http://www.theguardian.com/...-escapes-jail-second-time

mrford Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 5:21:52

i knew a guy that went to the local catholic school when i was that age that cartwheeled a Merc SL55, and the next week got a Viper. some parents are fluffing tarded.

private school parties were cray cray though, on the reals yo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 13:58:51

rich daddy: anything my sweet boy wants.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 29th 2014, 15:44:57

suppose that's a good reason why girls shouldn't get married at that age...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Aug 29th 2014, 17:33:33

Originally posted by Atryn:
And no laws were broken, of course. Clearly a man who should not have been instructing... Maybe he shouldn't have even been handling an uzi, much less the girl. And so who certified him for the weapon or to instruct? Maybe that should be double checked too.

We are just too loose, easy and obsessive with guns in this country.

you want she shoulda been sent to Israel to learn the proper use of an Uzi? from what I've seen lately in the news, she used the weapon just about as well as any Israeli would have done. "oh look, a coward hiding behind peaceful civilians... Kill Them! Kill Them All!"
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 30th 2014, 11:36:04

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
you want she shoulda been sent to Israel to learn the proper use of an Uzi? from what I've seen lately in the news, she used the weapon just about as well as any Israeli would have done. "oh look, a coward hiding behind peaceful civilians... Kill Them! Kill Them All!"

I'm actually unsure who you are insulting there. Bravo good man.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2014, 14:32:18

Godhead Dibs has covered all the bases there and insulted everyone. Bravo indeed.

BLUEEE Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 0:08:43

@godhead LMAO

Atryn Game profile

Aug 31st 2014, 0:52:01

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...ia-godinez_n_5732032.html

Police shooting at a criminal in a club fire 9 times, hitting him 5 times and among the strays they kill a 22-year old woman. They now are charging the first guy with first degree murder of the woman saying it was his fault the fight escalated to gunfire and the cop shot her.

Interesting twist.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2014, 4:53:34

Thug life.

Aug 31st 2014, 18:40:06

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

I'm actually unsure who you are insulting there. Bravo good man.

meh. i probably just failed at sarcasm. though, i am of the opinion that Uzis are made for terrorism and aren't a valid weapon for self-defense.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.