Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2014, 7:24:54

I wish he would have hit the holes like he hit that ho.....he was a disgrace on my FF team last year.

Or maybe he got banned a year ago....cause he sure as hell didn't show up to play.

I do confirm women have been knocked out by my mushroom stamp. Seriously (http://bagstogo.co.uk/...3fd4f86ca5fc761b02d6efe8) you make someone eat enough of those stamps and they do some damage.

As for me personally. I did slug a chick one time when I was 13. We were playing pogs behind the bathroom at school. She had a cast on and I kept destroying here and taking all of her pogs. So she stood up and kicked me square in the face with her cast. Split my lip and blood was rushing out of my face like a blood moon.

So I did what any 13 year old would do. I stood up and punched her square in the face and when they asked if I did it. I denied it.

SHORTBUSCREW Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 10:21:22

NFL = Closet warriors.

trumper Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 13:28:04

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by TAN:
I love how the same guys who love guns, reflexively support the police's side of events to the teeth without giving one inch of merit to any "victim," and who are by-and-by conservatives are the ones who also think it's okay for a 220 pound muscle machine (he's also only 5'8", which means he has a LOT of muscle on him to weigh in at 220lbs) to hit his 120 pound skinny fiance, even if she was throwing her weak ass punches at him. False equivalency, much? Yadda-yadda they want equal rights, so they get equally punched. That's such stupid logic. We're not physically equal.

And if he didnt hit her back would you be on here ranting about how she shouldnt hit him? It goes both ways. Neither was right to do what they did. One just had a stronger arm.

He spit on her, which constitutes assault in most states and would allow her to defend herself anticipating violence against her. However, she's not a public figure and she also wasn't an outspoken advocate for anti-bullying efforts. You're right that we have different comparative standards, but that's because there are different comparable outcomes.

hoop Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 11:30:19

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I would be pissed if they saw that video and he only got two games. I really hope they didnt see the whole thing.

The initial report was he knocked his wife out with a punch. The video shows she hit him and was charging at him. If the first report was 2 games, the video SHOULD have by reasonable logic reduced or left the suspension the same. The fact that it increased it shows the NFL is pandering to stupid people suddenly getting upset when they see pretty pictures or sound clips and lack the ability to understand you know printed words.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 12:04:51

To those who think us pro gun folk would like it better if Ray had shot her - no, we want the smaller and weaker to be able to level the playing field. We'd have been happier if she shot him.

[tongue a bit in cheek if you can't tell]