Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 12:23:22

Remember that time you tried to pay me $50 to play in your tag a year or 2 ago?

Is that how you got 6 people to play with you in OMA? You are acting like you are the head of a 100 member alliance....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ebola Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 12:40:30

Furious sounds about 1000x less dumb then fazer, so I'm not sure they're one and the same.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 13:00:38

i have been told they are the same, but I could be mistaken.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iccyh Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 13:13:36

People pay money for players? I wish someone had told me sooner, where do I sign up?

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 14:07:00

If furious is fazer then damn, he smartned up lol.

He was in xsx last set from what i was told
The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Oct 26th 2014, 17:39:48

Originally posted by iccyh:
People pay money for players? I wish someone had told me sooner, where do I sign up?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2014, 19:23:25

No way Furious is fazer......
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Little Joker Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 19:25:52

Nope not the same people. I am in OMA and joined because we messaged and became ingame allies.

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 0:50:47

Nope
Not the same guy
Fazer and I actually got along
Go figure

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 1:11:39

they are the same person
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 2:26:03

Well then obviously A MOD told you...

I demand a inquiry!

:p
The Death Knights

XI

Nuketon Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:03:08

ford, you are a tool. end of story.

robyn Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 3:30:00

yes mr ford has a tool haha

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 12:27:32

Originally posted by ebola:
Furious sounds about 1000x less dumb then fazer, so I'm not sure they're one and the same.

Talking like this makes you sound pretty dumb.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 12:29:44

Originally posted by mrford:
they are the same person

You should get a job man, being able to do all these BS investigations in this game doesn't pay. There is life of there you know.

Waitwhatnowumadbro?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Untagged Hunter

Oct 27th 2014, 14:18:41

who the fluff is fazer

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 14:21:50

Oh look! Angry crest made an apperance! Honored over here bro.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 14:27:09

Angry crest

slightly redundant there, fordy

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 14:53:58

Maybe if I had a job I would know better!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 16:17:25

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:
who the fluff is fazer

He's a moron who made a new tag every set, never learned how to run an alliance properly, whined about how mean everyone is on AT, and then when people gave him lots of advice, he disappeared. His alliance would then fall apart and die horribly, then a new one would come back the next set.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 27th 2014, 16:19:55

you skipped the part about how every alliance he founded dissolved in a sea of purple...

Alin Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 16:23:18

wtf is this all about ? i have 0 idea who fazer was or what he did - but you folks paint him like some sort of Hitler+Stalin love child.

And ford - a while ago ( last month i guess ) you raised points like some players in this game (me) takes things from this game history, to serious. Wtf - you are a dad of 3 ? ( correct me if i am wrong ) that chases a teenager(probably) on an on line forum text based game.

So unless fazer is Kim Jong Un, ISIS main coordinator or Jenna Jameson than you look stupid ...

Edited By: Alin on Oct 27th 2014, 16:27:34

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2014, 16:53:05

Great now this thread too will turn into an Alin/ford pissing contest....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 17:24:51

Originally posted by Alin:
wtf is this all about ? i have 0 idea who fazer was or what he did - but you folks paint him like some sort of Hitler+Stalin love child.

And ford - a while ago ( last month i guess ) you raised points like some players in this game (me) takes things from this game history, to serious. Wtf - you are a dad of 3 ? ( correct me if i am wrong ) that chases a teenager(probably) on an on line forum text based game.

So unless fazer is Kim Jong Un, ISIS main coordinator or Jenna Jameson than you look stupid ...

Umm, is this english?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 17:35:22

I don't respond to alin anymore. I can't afford to get any dumber from trying to follow his thought process.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 17:47:44

lol - yea right.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 18:48:47

I don't respond to alin anymore. I can't afford to get any dumber from trying to follow his thought process.

You would need a job, to have the money to afford getting any dumber. But you are a smart guy, that's why no job for you, after all, you are already as dumb as they come.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Trife Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 19:00:16

You would need a job, to have the money to afford getting any dumber. But you are a smart guy, that's why no job for you, after all, you are already as dumb as they come.

why do you have a perma-boner for ford? geesh

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 19:05:26

When I need your opinion, I'll ask for it, until then I'm sure you can find a fluff to go sit on.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Trife Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 19:16:53

When I need your opinion, I'll ask for it, until then I'm sure you can find a fluff to go sit on.

you sound like you need a hug.

would you like a hug?

Alin Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 21:11:36

Trife stop jumping on ford`s fluff ... you remind me of symac and his fluffjobs ...

Heston Game profile

Oct 27th 2014, 23:03:54

lol - yea right.

Trife stop jumping on ford`s fluff ... you remind me of symac and his fluffjobs ...

Alins sentence and thought fragments, in broken english.

Goofy Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 1:12:30

I don't believe it. Fazer is an idiot.

Alin Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 7:28:46

Originally posted by Heston:

lol - yea right.

You are a star in the "AT morons compilation".

And mrford`s bark at that shady kid, is at best laughable.
His alliance is guided by cheaters since a long time ago ( nothing changed this reset ).

iNouda Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 12:16:45

$50? Where do I sign up?

archaic Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 12:31:01

Paradigm is offering Pizza Hut coupons and stock market tips to new members, this set only! Join now!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 14:35:15

lol - yea right.

You are a star in the "AT morons compilation".

And mrford`s bark at that shady kid, is at best laughable.
His alliance is guided by cheaters since a long time ago ( nothing changed this reset ).

Someone translate this plz and thx.

Alin Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 14:44:02

I speak 3 languages retard ... going into a spelling contest with me, while i do this in my 3rd, will proof nothing but only the fact that you are an idiot with low IQ.

..What`s the next thing you do after you say "Heston"? You flush the toilet water ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5kXFKhbIQ

Edited By: Alin on Oct 28th 2014, 14:57:40

tellarion Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 15:12:30

Alin, you expected Heston NOT to take the easy way out and just insult your language? He's a tool, what did you expect?

Trife Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 15:14:27

i'm hardly on team ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 16:08:20

STFU Trife
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 16:13:08

STFU Trife

you stfu, alin thinks we're best bros! where is the love

mrford Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 16:17:35

Justifying or explaining somehing to him is like trying to be rational with Westboro baptist church. It just ain't happenin broseph.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 16:53:17

I speak 3 languages retard ... going into a spelling contest with me, while i do this in my 3rd, will proof nothing but only the fact that you are an idiot with low IQ.

..What`s the next thing you do after you say "Heston"? You flush the toilet water ...

I had no idea your people had toilets! Amazing. Now u need to learn how they are used.
Congrats on speaking 3 languages. You are so very intelligent. You are so powerful. We are all really fluffing impressed over here, i can tell you.

Originally posted by tellarion:
Alin, you expected Heston NOT to take the easy way out and just insult your language? He's a tool, what did you expect?

See even tella will rip on you for your message fragments. He just pretends to know wtf youre babbling about. Makes him feel smart and gives him a reason to show me some love.

iNouda Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 17:06:30

Go fordy! #TeamFordy #DeathToAlin

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 14:49:22

they are the same person

You should get a job man, being able to do all these BS investigations in this game doesn't pay. There is life of there you know.

Waitwhatnowumadbro?

why should it pay? computers do all the work. you should learn something about the Information Age.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 15:28:55

I had no idea your people had toilets! Amazing. Now u need to learn how they are used.
Congrats on speaking 3 languages. You are so very intelligent. You are so powerful. We are all really fluffing impressed over here, i can tell you.

See even tella will rip on you for your message fragments. He just pretends to know wtf youre babbling about. Makes him feel smart and gives him a reason to show me some love.

Apparently your language skills are a bit lacking, since you seem to have misunderstood my post completely. I was pointing out how stupid it is to ignore someone's points and instead attack their spelling, when said person is speaking a third language. Welcome to the 21st century, where there are more people speaking English as a second language than as a mother tongue.

Heston Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 17:41:33

Apparently your language skills are a bit lacking, since you seem to have misunderstood my post completely. I was pointing out how stupid it is to ignore someone's points and instead attack their spelling, when said person is speaking a third language. Welcome to the 21st century, where there are more people speaking English as a second language than as a mother tongue.

lol
misunderstanding? ok
"Wtf - you are a dad of 3 ? ( correct me if i am wrong ) that chases a teenager(probably) on an on line forum text based game" [sic]

this is an alin thought fragment example. i suspect looking into alins mind this might make sense. add rd, sof, tc, ect and you have alin typical posts. focus is alins problem not grammer or spelling.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 18:03:41

hmm... Crest23 is The Nigerian Nightmare? guess they don't get the ebola all that much there. suppose he could be referring to Bank of Africa email scams... suppose they can be really scarey for old women and children...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2014, 1:52:37

i really wish i could get back the several minutes of my life i just wasted reading this thread