Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 22:40:45

who is this? i need to know who to call a douche
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hyacinthe Game profile

Oct 25th 2014, 22:46:07

What did they do this time?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 26th 2014, 7:48:40

farmed hcafc a bit.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dansteve902 Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:01:56

/

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 14:23:03

these guys

i have retaled maybe half their grabs on me, and now they are trying to kill me.....

lol

Edited By: mrford on Nov 1st 2014, 15:31:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 20:03:46

I still don't know who they are...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 1:56:52

This is rediculous, and atleast 3 seem to be multies
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 2:33:05

i reported them, no avail.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 3:50:21

Mr Ford, I am honored your so butt hurt. It's a pleasure. I assure you no one in the tag VAND, are multi accounts.

We're new, first round.

Edited By: Hyacinthe on Nov 2nd 2014, 3:52:28
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 3:57:05

make an effort not to play like jackasses else hopefully it is your last.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 3:58:47

We are very aggressive. I apologize you chose to fight back. It's all in good fun my friend. Enjoy the game, or else why play?

If you Carr about your rank in a set, I suggest not attacking those who don't.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 3:59:50

that is a good question. your answer lies in why your game is dead and why this server is dying. have fun with that.

as for attacking you. i didnt, i barely retaled 1/4 of your hits on me. you play like assholes, and you wont finish well at all. have fun on this server for rejects. im sure you will have it to yourself soon.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:02:05

What I see in this game, is people like you care to much. If you killed me this set, and the next set, and the next set, I will still play the next set. I will adapt, and evtually kill you. This is a war game, not a damn growth simulation.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:03:02

where did i say anything about killing you?

you attack netters who want nothing to do with a war. that is what makes people quit

that is what i ment. use that brain you might have up there.

some people war on other servers and only want to quietly net on this server. ironically this is the only server where clans full of dumbasses like you can exist thanks to the mods. it is why this server is dying faster than any other. you are too slow to figure that out and once you doo it will be too late.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:06:30

As I said this is a war game, people who net can gtfo for all I care... It was an example, I never said you were trying to kill me. We're aggressive. As for people being discouraged and quoting, don't you think this game is a little to PvP orriented for them in the first place? Learn, adapt, kill.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:09:10

like i said. have fun with your dying server. if it wernt for the mods tags like you would be driven away and for good reason.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:13:41

I can recommend some growth simulation games for you if you want. If your staying, know the tag Vandelz.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:15:26

do you even understand how this game works? do you not understand that servers need netters to stock the market? the market on this server is already fluffed because it is below 100 countries

you are too stupid to understand what you are saying apparently. carry on sucking, i have seen your country builds. you are nothing more than a group of morons fluffing up netters sets because you can.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:17:40

If we can it must mean we're doing something right. People are stronger than us, and could kill us. The market will change and adapt. I can kill you, and still fill the market.

Our builds probably do suck, were new, but learning.

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:18:45

Ok assholes, fluff you and your tag, i will fluff your set up each round, fluffing losers cant take your retals like a legit tag, have to be assholes.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:23:54

We welcome war. Finally something interesting. But I wonder how a war with us every set will effect your netting.

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:26:05

I dont care about netting you idiot, every set some moron ruins my sets with suiciding, so screw it, ill start being the suicider.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Hyacinthe Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:28:16

That's fine... We play this game for fun, we do what we enjoy. If/when we die that's another part of the game. You can do whatever you want to try to discourage us. But I promise, we aren't going anywhere.

Nuketon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:29:21

they probably don't know what is customary here... perhaps teach them?

Nov 2nd 2014, 4:30:16

Busy atm...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 22:38:06

Look how garbage you losers are.

I finished higher than every one of you fluffwads, even though you tried to kill my country halfway through the set.

So you can see my point. You are terrible at this game, and grief those who just wish to play in peace.

It would be one thing if I got fluffed over by someone with some skill, but you retards didn't do fluff with the land you farmed off me. Pathetic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra