Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 21:24:41

Yes. While I'm not currently playing, I do still care about the people who played with me in DANGER for the last couple years. It makes me genuinely angry to see them used as target practice.

I think those who committed that act are getting what they deserve. I spent all night the other night in a chat room devoted to a game which I'm not even playing any more, just trying to find out why my friends were targeted. I was never given an answer.. I was never even acknowledged.

So yes, as my last act as SUPREME OVERLORD of this current version of the MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, I did say that I thought it would be awesome if there were repercussions.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 21:50:39

Originally posted by Home Turf:
(smh) your nuts dude

What about them? You like what you see?

Soviet Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:01:43

So as I write this there are 4 iMaggers dead with defends from 6 different clans. Wow! So ImPrEsSiVe!

I find it absolutely absurd that TWO clans that never participated in the creation of this abomination of a pact, all the sudden are in war, and some uninvolved flufftard decided "Hey, I don't like that these two are warring let's stop them by annihilation!". You will not break iMag by doing this, which is probably a plus given the current state of this game and the alliance server in general. Let it be a lesson to you stupid control-freak fluffheads in all these 'fluff'house clans to improve on for next set.

Really, I expected much more from the 'veteran' leaders of this game, but then again, You guys are the old guards from the SLIT days, THREE Axis wars, MULTIPLE powerblocks including LAF, SOF, SOL, RIVAL, etc.

Yeah, this is falling in line with the status-quo now that I think about it. This is the end of the game as I see it. About fluffing time.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:12:56

Make some smart suggestions or STFU.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Untagged Hunter

Oct 30th 2014, 22:15:14

imag is a cancer to this game. Good riddance

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:37:01

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 33828; 613458]
Originally posted by breeze:
Im Headbanger and Im president of Imag.

YOU ARE ALSO LYING

As for Danger. Yes we did FS them.

THIS PART APPEARS TO BE TRUE

But for the last 2 sets as we retaled Danger we get crappy messages telling us not to retal them or we would be dealt with by them and their allies.

YOU ARE LYING. WE DON'T HAVE AND HAVE NEVER HAD FORMAL ALLIES, ASIDE FROM GIVING EVERY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING IMAG, A NON-EXPLOSION PACT.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...magnum&warreport=Show

NOT ONLY DID YOU NEVER "RETAL" THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! LAST RESET, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! NEVER ONCE ATTACKED ANY MEMBER OF IMAG. BUT YOU DID MENTION IT WAS FOR THE LAST TWO RESETS SO MAYBE......

NOPE. IT APPEARS THAT EVEN WHEN WE GO BACK 2 RESETS, YOUR CLAIMS STILL PROVE TO BE LIES.

I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER LOOKING UP EVERY RESET WE'VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN, ESPECIALLY FOR A GAME WHICH I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE PLAYING (AT LEAST FOR A TIME). HOWEVER, I'M 99% CERTAIN THAT WE HAVE NEVER IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY EVER MADE A SINGLE ATTACK ON AN IMAG MEMBER ASIDE FROM A RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE (AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE)

YOU ARE LYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY I CARE, BUT I DO. IF YOU WANT TO KILL AN ALLIANCE WITH ONLY 3 MEMBERS (AND WITH ONLY BILL AND JOE ACTIVELY PLAYING) AT LEAST HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO ADMIT WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. DON'T MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT THE CONDUCT OF THE SMALLER ALLIANCE WHICH YOU DECIDED TO USE FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

YOU ARE LYING

SAM [/quote]

Whatever Sam no lies here

Edited By: breeze on Oct 30th 2014, 22:46:29
See Original Post

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:51:18

[quote poster=breeze; 33828; 613539][quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 33828; 613458]
Im Headbanger and Im president of Imag.

YOU ARE ALSO LYING

As for Danger. Yes we did FS them.

THIS PART APPEARS TO BE TRUE

But for the last 2 sets as we retaled Danger we get crappy messages telling us not to retal them or we would be dealt with by them and their allies.

YOU ARE LYING. WE DON'T HAVE AND HAVE NEVER HAD FORMAL ALLIES, ASIDE FROM GIVING EVERY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING IMAG, A NON-EXPLOSION PACT.

NOT ONLY DID YOU NEVER "RETAL" THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! LAST RESET, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! NEVER ONCE ATTACKED ANY MEMBER OF IMAG. BUT YOU DID MENTION IT WAS FOR THE LAST TWO RESETS SO MAYBE......

NOPE. IT APPEARS THAT EVEN WHEN WE GO BACK 2 RESETS, YOUR CLAIMS STILL PROVE TO BE LIES.

I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER LOOKING UP EVERY RESET WE'VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN, ESPECIALLY FOR A GAME WHICH I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE PLAYING (AT LEAST FOR A TIME). HOWEVER, I'M 99% CERTAIN THAT WE HAVE NEVER IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY EVER MADE A SINGLE ATTACK ON AN IMAG MEMBER ASIDE FROM A RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE (AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE)

YOU ARE LYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY I CARE, BUT I DO. IF YOU WANT TO KILL AN ALLIANCE WITH ONLY 3 MEMBERS (AND WITH ONLY BILL AND JOE ACTIVELY PLAYING) AT LEAST HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO ADMIT WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. DON'T MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT THE CONDUCT OF THE SMALLER ALLIANCE WHICH YOU DECIDED TO USE FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

YOU ARE LYING

SAM [/quote]

Whatever Sam you have no Idea what your talking about. Get your facts straight before you run off at the mouth. [/quote]

You're right. There was 1 landgrab from DANGER onto IMAG. that was the ONLY THING DANGER HAS DONE TO IMAG THIS SET.... And you guys killed 2 guys in DANGER.
Even if it wasnt for the pact, you dumb idiots in iMAG deserve to be killed by everyone for fluffing with a funny, awesome, solid, tiny alliance, that brings amusement to AT.

So go suck a wang iMAG. You guys have proved time and time again that you guys have no class, no sense of right and wrong, and just no sense in general.

May all your countries be smoldering ruins!

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:51:58

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...magnum&;warreport=Show

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...magnum&;warreport=Show

Put up or shut up.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 22:59:54

It amazes me how this is a 60 day set and for 29 of those days are spent netting with no war activity what so ever. Kinda takes away from this being a war game doesn't it?

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:02:48

Changing the topic are we? How about next time you FS an alliance 3 times bigger and not 3 times smaller. Pretty sure you would have a war on your hands then.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:03:07

haha no class is someone telling someone to go suck a wang. I can see your a class act Militantorgy. Lots of hostility as well. Did Imag kill you years ago?

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:04:30

Nope. iMAG can't war, so my country was never killed by an iMAG retard.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:08:05

Like I said your a real class act. Your opinion means nothing to me or Imagnum and I wont argue with an Idiot. Have a nice day :)

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:10:33

That sounds interesting crest23. We have done it before. You are speaking for your clan right? Which clan is that since Im new to the forums here?

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:12:00

Since Ive supposedly changed the subject here how about Imags and dangers signatures that I don't see.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:33:31

You won't be seeing much Imag originals soon also, don't you worry about that ;-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:42:34

No worries crest. It is what it is. If you think Imag will run from being killed you surely don't know a true Imagger. But like I said it is what it is. :)

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:42:48

Ive never been in the mighty clan danger.. But ive enjoyed thei posts, atitude, and ingame correspondence with them.. Death to imag! Christopher colombus was a hack!

I have nothing more to add, so i will resume s'ing tfu now

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:54:48

Ew pee pee
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Taveren Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:31:25

The strong prevail. This server taught me that. Why doesn't anyone believe that philosophy any more? Is it no longer convenient?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Taveren Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:33:49

It wasn't long ago that imag claimed no alliance has a right to L:L retal regardless of what is stated in policy on the grounds that only those that could defend their land deserved to keep it. If you can't defend your right to exist, should you?

edit: Okay, maybe it was almost a year ago so it has been a while. Consider me a slow learner.

justtaint

Oct 31st 2014, 0:38:46

Nah, spokesperson Galleri said it just yesterday.
SlashMD

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:50:11

I'd like to clarify something here:

ImagNum's attack on THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! had nothing to do with me deciding to take a (probably very long) break from this game. I had decided that a couple weeks ago, and it has nothing to do with any in-game incident. I have issues in my professional life which must be dealt with.... and as has been demonstrated by me today, I'm unable to stay away from these boards when I'm playing this game. I waste far too much time on the boards, and I can't afford to do that now.

The only thing this attack did was to move up the time of the announcement by about 4 weeks. I was going to wait until the end of the reset, so that JOE and BILL could finish it out hopefully mostly unmolested.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:55:10

Good luck with the work stuff Sam.

A good EXPLOSION or two should help. :)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:01:07

Now breeze: I really don't understand how you can claim that your statements are truthful. The evidence is there for all to see that THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! made zero attacks against Imag last reset, and the reset before that.

Zero

How can you claim difficulty with our messages after you "retaled" us, when we have never struck you? Ever.

Even the one hit that was made by THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! on you this reset came from the restart of one of the countries you'd killed.

I'm pretty sure I do have my "facts straight"... seeing as how every hit made in this game is recorded by multiple archive sites. Care to explain to me how I'm wrong? Unless you were in OMA, TITANS or BSWT last reset, you were never hit by any member of THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

I suspect you have us confused with another alliance with which you had difficulties last reset. If so, just admit your mistake, and this will look less absurd to people. Still absurd, just a little bit less so.

And whatever the truth is, please stop slandering my friends. They have never hit Imag, and you know it.

SAM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2014, 1:24:27

Originally posted by justtaint:
Nah, spokesperson Galleri said it just yesterday.

learn to read Slash, I said TF...nothing about L:L. SMH. Like I said I cannot help it when you go full retard.
I told you all in another thread I didn't condone what was done by HBL...but I am telling you in my other posts in this thread your flaws. That wasn't being a spokesperson for iMag...that was pointing out your ridiculous theories. Soviet on the other hand was more harsh. I probably wouldn't call you flufftards.
The one thing I found funny though is this.......It took 6 clans, BIG clans to kill 4 people. LMAO.

HBL...I can't help you here when you claim something on these forums that really didn't happen either. And you are not doing a good job of helping your relations, I don't think you care really though.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 31st 2014, 1:26:47

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:45:29

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Tella nothing really personal, but you and Chaos what cant handle war? So you come up with the gangbang pact?

Might as well not have any fa folks. fluff all yas got to do is start farming someone, they get tired of it. they hit you, than 8 other alliances kills the poor slob that was being farmed. What kind of stupid fluff is that.

All ya did was make it so that the alliances that signed the pact can farm to their delight, anyone fights back they get gangbanged. wow, sounds like you folks can only play when you have all the leverage. I kinda thought at least you were good enuff to make decent countries and b able to handle yourself, but obviously you feel the need to b protected by the other major alliances.

pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me, and I did.

Umm, couple major flaws with your reasoning here:
1) cc is from sol. You know, one of the three biggest warring alliances in the game? Not only that, but this pact was quickly agreed on by sof and md(you know, the other two big warring alliances), and every other major alliance.
2) this pact was proposed by the 'winning side' of last sets huge war. Awfully strange thing to do if we're so worried about being killed...
3) please point out where we have been collectively farming imag prior to invoking this pact? Or even after the missiles started to fly? Imag FSed danger out of the blue, and they got killed. There was no farming.

breeze Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:47:33

If I was wrong on my sets then that I apologize for. I do care Galleri more than you know. But that really doesn't matter at this point in time. I can admit a mistake. So be it. But to have these bigger clans give you a thumping is in poor taste. Its a war game and Imag will move forward and rebuild.

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2014, 1:50:42

Can't say I agree with what iMag did, but part of me is tempted to tag up with them for not being invited to the party that I was saving turns for.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:52:09

It seems amazing to me that no one in Imaginary Numbers read the post that has been stickied for days and no one in Imaginary Numbers asked for clarification, either publicly or privately, about how they'd be affected if they were to declare war.

This was easily avoidable.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 1:53:01

Originally posted by galleri:

The one thing I found funny though is this.......It took 6 clans, BIG clans to kill 4 people. LMAO.

We agreed action needed to be taken and worked together to deal with the issue at hand. MD, LaF, SoL, SoF, Evo, Rage, PDM, TPA, etc working together to solve the problem of early wars making the server suck. Imagnum wants to play with the other alliances, they need to keep up on current events.

Is it too long to wait? Maybe. Should it be changed? Sure, why not? To what I don't know, but maybe reduce it to Day 21? 14? Will it last forever? Nope. But it will leave an impression on the server and hopefully help relations to the point where we can respect our enemy enough to make this game fun again.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:11:58

Or maybe just stay out of everyone else's business?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:27:36

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Like imag stayed out of danger's? Speaking of bullying, 7 imag countries took on 2.5 danger countries. That's almost a 3:1 advantage! How cruel! How despicable!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 2:39:19

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Viceroy:

Like imag stayed out of danger's? Speaking of bullying, 7 imag countries took on 2.5 danger countries. That's almost a 3:1 advantage! How cruel! How despicable!

It is ok when you make up your own rules to fit your own agenda. Gasp! Shocking! That is ok the new anti gangbang EWPP is now up in place :)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:44:21

And now we have PS and SS hits after we were all killed. Nice real nice and classy to say the least

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:59:08

iMag and classy in the same sentence? Lol. Stay strong brother and rebuild, tomorrow the farming continues. It's not fun to be on the receiving end as you are clearly feeling.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:09:34

Originally posted by crest23:
iMag and classy in the same sentence? Lol. Stay strong brother and rebuild, tomorrow the farming continues. It's not fun to be on the receiving end as you are clearly feeling.

You act like iMag hasn't been through this before. It is something iMag enjoys. You fell into the classic iMag trap. Lololololol

Good Luck EDge!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:14:03

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Can't say I agree with what iMag did, but part of me is tempted to tag up with them for not being invited to the party that I was saving turns for.

Come on over!!!

Taveren Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:19:40

DANGER DID NOTHING WRONG

Heston Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:47:22

Originally posted by iccyh:
It seems amazing to me that no one in Imaginary Numbers read the post that has been stickied for days and no one in Imaginary Numbers asked for clarification, either publicly or privately, about how they'd be affected if they were to declare war.

fluff the pact . I will tag any alliance against the ew pee pee pact.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 4:21:10

Tag on up.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 5:11:51

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by iccyh:

fluff the pact . I will tag any alliance against the ew pee pee pact.

http://www.letskillstuff.org

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 5:43:47

And now we have PS and SS hits after we were all killed. Nice real nice and classy to say the least

That's not ok. I haven't checked the news, but it was agreed between the leaders that this was straight up killing. Farming is not ok...

Heston Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 6:34:08

Kill the farmers!

Do something. No farming though, peeps will bail.
Lol

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 8:34:52

Agreed between the leaders, no farming.

A glint, a gleam of honourable dealing appears in the gloom of 1a.

Glooms Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 8:35:54

Gloom!!!!

Untagged Hunter

Oct 31st 2014, 12:24:56

The EWPP is a success. It brought players like Soviet and galleri back into the game. Good work guys

archaic Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 13:06:34

A sad day for both iMag and THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, two clans that I have pretty strong ties to. This is not why DANGER is leaving the game, but its an unfortunate way for their last set to go down. iMag should probably have never been resurrected, they don't even make an appealing zombie in this current rudderless form.

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:
imag is a cancer to this game. Good riddance

Thats not really fair or accurate, iMag was a good bunch of folks that played a roll in the history of the game. The problem is that this is not really 'iMag', its a few players that have taken the iMag name without really understanding what it means to be iMag.

Originally posted by Soviet:

Yeah, this is falling in line with the status-quo now that I think about it. This is the end of the game as I see it. About fluffing time.

/me rolls eyes at yammering speech by guy that did as much to destroy this game as anybody else on these boards proclaiming that a game thats been dying since its birth is dying.

Originally posted by galleri:
Buttman I get that way. I am female. We get fired up :P

LIES!

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
YES. WHILE I'M NOT CURRENTLY PLAYING, I DO STILL CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYED WITH ME IN DANGER FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. IT MAKES ME GENUINELY ANGRY TO SEE THEM USED AS TARGET PRACTICE.

SO YES, AS MY LAST ACT AS SUPREME OVERLORD OF THIS CURRENT VERSION OF THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER|!, I DID SAY THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THERE WERE REPERCUSSIONS.

07 TO YOU OLD FRIEND!

YAR!

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iTarl Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 13:57:04

Thats not really fair or accurate, iMag was a good bunch of folks that played a roll in the history of the game. The problem is that this is not really 'iMag', its a few players that have taken the iMag name without really understanding what it means to be iMag.

This is news to me. How long do you have to be in a clan before you understand what it means, Ive only been in Imag since 2002

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 14:43:30

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:
The EWPP is a success. It brought players like Soviet and galleri back into the game. Good work guys

DAMMIT I see what you all have done here. Well played.
Next.....I do not believe SAM....he tricked us before by saying he was quitting along with DANGER, but they had hidden ulterior motives!
Originally posted by iTarl:

This is news to me. How long do you have to be in a clan before you understand what it means, Ive only been in Imag since 2002

He is correct, he and all those guys have been there long before you all hit puberty

Edited By: galleri on Oct 31st 2014, 14:47:13