Verified:

Soviet Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:10:16

With every good new idea, it always needs checks and balances. So in an effort to balance the EWPP I am putting forth a new pact, the EWPP Gangbang Prevention Pact. The goal of this pact is to give necessary risk to those that participate in EWPP-sanctioned aggressive actions.
-----------
-All alliances that agreed to the EWPP also agree to the EWPP Gangbang Prevention Pact, even if the individual alliance or individual player does not specifically sign this pact.
-This pact supersedes all pacts that prevent aggressive actions between Attacking and Defending alliances including but not limited to NAP, uNAP, DP, FDP, etc. This allows the Defending alliance/player(s) to perform Harmful Spy Ops, GS/BR/AB, NM/CM/EM, SS/PS, etc without formally declaring war on the parent alliance, and have valid reasoning to do so.
-Only those countries that participate in a EWPP-sanctioned killrun/slaughter/gangbang/war will be subject to the rules of this pact. These actions include but are not limited to of Harmful Spy Ops, GS/BR/AB, NM/CM/EM, and also any LGs greater than 5 hits per alliance per 24 hours on Defending alliance.
-The time frame for retaliation by the Defending alliance is a maximum of 29 days past the first attack of the offending country OR an agreed upon ceasefire time between Attacking and Defending alliance(s) or member(s).
-This pact does not provide protections to 'Spamtags' nor 'Suiciders'. See the Official EWPP Thread for up-to-date definitions of each, respectively.
-These rules apply as of the posting of this thread dated: Oct 31st 02:10, 2014.

-Signed Soviet iMag hFA 10/30/14
--------------
So basically if EWPP alliances are A B C and alliance member f of alliance A, members j and k of alliance B and x y and z of alliance C were to participate in an EWPP-sanctioned attack on Defending alliance G, all members of Defending alliance G would be authorized to attack members f, j, k, x, y, and z regardless of any pacts prohibiting acts of war between alliances A B C and G, for a maximum of 29 days past the first attack on Defending alliance G.

Edited By: Soviet on Oct 31st 2014, 2:15:54
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Riddler Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:31:36

what? you lost me at, so basically

Suncrusher Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:34:55

ummm...Soviet iMag hFA? I'm sorry did I step down or something?

breeze Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:39:42

Soviet is hFA of Imag

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2014, 2:43:05

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
ummm...Soviet iMag hFA? I'm sorry did I step down or something?

Just confirm nub.
galleri
iMag Pres
Wb galleri!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:47:37

Not to be a complete fluff, but where were all of you when the pact was prominently posted for all to see?

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:48:49

Thinking "It won't matter to us since we weren't signatories," probably

Edited By: Viceroy on Oct 31st 2014, 2:58:21
See Original Post
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:03:10

Originally posted by tellarion:
Not to be a complete fluff, but where were all of you when the pact was prominently posted for all to see?

Not to be a complete fluff to point out your lack of reading on the forums. ;).... I haven't been playing. Which was even noted on the mod forum. And when was the last time you even seen Soviet around. A little birdie told us to check out what was going on. And now we feel like helping out iMag again and just being fluffs. Adding in xeno too. There will be no boob decs as you all are no longer worthy.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:05:20

If you want to help make a country and tag iMag. Farming continues tomorrow.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:06:15

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Thinking "It won't matter to us since we weren't signatories," probably

Viceroy you are welcome to apply at iMag.

Oh sweet farming. I will enjoy this.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:22:23

Hmmm, thought soviet went all juvenile and banned hinself and you from ee ?

:p
The Death Knights

XI

Untagged Hunter

Oct 31st 2014, 3:28:09

Originally posted by crest23:

+1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:34:50

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Hmmm, thought soviet went all juvenile and banned hinself and you from ee ?

:p

You clearly cannot read either.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:46:00

You clearly cant take a joke. One of the last things iremeber hearing about soviet was he banned ee from your router or some crap. So excuse me for light heartdly joking around.
The Death Knights

XI

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:48:11

You clearly cant take a joke. One of the last things iremeber hearing about soviet was he banned ee from your router or some crap. So excuse me for light heartdly joking around.

No you cannot take a joke.....
I was playing around with you too bs. people need sex here. fluff. I need to remember to use the ;) and the :P and the pew pew pew

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 3:49:41

Either way you still cannot read :P <-------- note the tongue action

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:49:41

This place is like prison, the sex you want, you cant get..and the sex you get, you dont want.

The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 3:52:02

Aaaaand with that tongue we can start some.. never mind. The hubby is back, he might get mad
The Death Knights

XI

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 4:11:07

Aaaaand with that tongue we can start some.. never mind. The hubby is back, he might get mad

lulz

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 5:46:02

You sure do like letters. I was confused about A B C sorry!

Soviet Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 8:07:58

It does not matter if you can understand the pact or not, virtually Everyone who reads AT has unanimously agreed to this, therefore I am allowed to enforce it as I see fit.
Imaginary Numbers

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 8:18:05

All pacts which bind those that have not agreed to them are GOOD.

Any offer by a clan to agree something with another is BAD.

CCSSR
(The Central Committee of Soviet's Sexy Republics)

Penguine Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 11:07:59

So, basically, Soviet wants us to agree to this so if one alliance gets out of line, we have to keep killing them so they can't kill the killers back? I don't have any pull in my alliance, but I sincerely doubt any of our guys agree to this. I can't imagine any other major alliances agreeing to it.

I'll give you a B- for effort, but an F overall.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 14:35:57

Originally posted by Penguine:
So, basically, Soviet wants us to agree to this so if one alliance gets out of line, we have to keep killing them so they can't kill the killers back? I don't have any pull in my alliance, but I sincerely doubt any of our guys agree to this. I can't imagine any other major alliances agreeing to it.

He didn't ask anyone agree. It is now posted and has a clause like the EWPP about if it is signed or not.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 14:45:01

Now let him go ahead and enforce it. I still only see 2 countries in iMag? WTF? Are you all talk? You guys are now proving to be a spam tag of suiciders. gogy/bibigon is to solo servers as iMag is to alliance server.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Soviet Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 14:53:25

Originally posted by Penguine:

There is no need for any alliance to agree with it becuase the first clause says they do regardless of whether they sign it or not.

iMag will have restarts tagged up shortly.
Imaginary Numbers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 15:01:30

Now let him go ahead and enforce it. I still only see 2 countries in iMag? WTF? Are you all talk? You guys are now proving to be a spam tag of suiciders. gogy/bibigon is to solo servers as iMag is to alliance server.

Crest seriously put your foot into your mouth. In a few days they will be retagged with 3 more additions.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 15:35:10

The spokesperson has spoken. And what about the rest? I do believe you guys started with more than 5. Be sure to take your foot out of your mouth before responding.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 15:46:38

Originally posted by galleri:

Not to be a complete fluff to point out your lack of reading on the forums. ;).... I haven't been playing. Which was even noted on the mod forum. And when was the last time you even seen Soviet around. A little birdie told us to check out what was going on. And now we feel like helping out iMag again and just being fluffs. Adding in xeno too. There will be no boob decs as you all are no longer worthy.

I know you haven't been. But suddenly you're here to weigh in on how horrible we all are, and how imag won't stand for the injustice. If any one of you(including guys like breeze who says he is the pres?) had bothered to, you know, do some checking before wailing on Danger, you'd have easily seen what would happen. The pact was prominently displayed on the forums for weeks, and there have been multiple threads about it all set long, ESPECIALLY in the past week or so thanks to Oma/Titans/Evo.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 15:53:40

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:

+1

Doesn't your precious little pee pee pact prohibit farming from alliances acting within the pact to kill another alliance?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 16:26:50

The spokesperson has spoken. And what about the rest? I do believe you guys started with more than 5. Be sure to take your foot out of your mouth before responding.

Omg...did you not read? What is with half of you around here that cannot read?? I said "In a few days they will be retagged with 3 more additions." You do know what "retagged" means right? I know you are smarter than this buddy.

Originally posted by galleri:

I know you haven't been. But suddenly you're here to weigh in on how horrible we all are, and how imag won't stand for the injustice. If any one of you(including guys like breeze who says he is the pres?) had bothered to, you know, do some checking before wailing on Danger, you'd have easily seen what would happen. The pact was prominently displayed on the forums for weeks, and there have been multiple threads about it all set long, ESPECIALLY in the past week or so thanks to Oma/Titans/Evo.

Alright now for you Tella. I clearly said in another statement...that HBL had just found AT after all these years...... Clearly by his post count you can see that and the last time I mentioned AT to him ... he had no clue what I was talking about. I didn't realize that he didn't know then, I should shown him. Considering that I wasn't playing before reading clan related crap like EWPP didn't concern me at the time and was below my goddess stardards :P (I put a joke in here, I know you all have a hard time figure out jokes so I need to point it out for you so you don't get your pink cute panties in an uproar). As I said in another post (again some of you are not reading, which is shocking cause you get upset when other people don't read fully any of yours, damn I know some of you too well) a little birdie poked me on another game and showed me the iMag vs EWPP thread.

Anyhow moving forward now, because sitting here having a internet duel he said she said fest is counterproductive to my means:

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:

+1

Doesn't your precious little pee pee pact prohibit farming from alliances acting within the pact to kill another alliance?

Tella I believe you said this was not cool and not in agreement with what you all created? :
10/31/2014 09:04:26 GT SteelVenom (#430) (SoF) RaMerica (#480) (Imagnum) PS Defended
10/31/2014 02:24:40 GT The Barber (#81) (RAGE) RaMerica (#480) (Imagnum) SS 120 Acres (+132)
10/30/2014 03:02:43 GT Here We Go Again (#251) (LaF) RaMerica (#480) (Imagnum) PS 230 Acres (+195)

Not that it is really major..... but it was done by clans involved in the 6 clan vs 4 country KRs.

In final conclusion of this massive letter I just wrote out....... Noone has yet to answer my previous questions.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 31st 2014, 16:32:48

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 16:42:51

Ok dumbass, how many iMags were originally tagged? How many will be tagged in 3 days? 2 + 3 =????? I would say it in French but I seriously doubt that would help. And FYI, iMag is free to retal those hits. Go ahead and try.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 16:50:02

Ok dumbass, how many iMags were originally tagged? How many will be tagged in 3 days? 2 + 3 =????? I would say it in French but I seriously doubt that would help. And FYI, iMag is free to retal those hits. Go ahead and try.

I am not answering you now that you called me a name. I never called you one. If that is how you hold a conversation so be it, but it won't be with me.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 16:52:42

"Omg...did you not read? What is with half of you around here that cannot read?? I know you are smarter than this buddy."

Sorry that I'm not politically correct when I try to insult someone, however you can still go ahead and STFU cause I was asking rhetorical questions to make you like a fool. It's a pity you are answering and actually showing you are a fool.

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 31st 2014, 16:56:04
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 17:03:10

galleri just ignore crest23 (he is an Nigerian terrorist).

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 17:06:59

Originally posted by Requiem:
galleri just ignore crest23 (he is an Nigerian terrorist).

crest and I have a love/hate relationship. I want to push him off the cliff and save him at the same time.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 17:36:45

Yeah, I push galleri off and then catch her before she hits the ground. And seriously "AN Nigerian"? really?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Sifos Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 19:19:10

We need more pacts like this!

I would like to present one of my own.

----------------------------------------------------
Sifos Pact of Blood
V 0.1
----------------------------------------------------
This resolution is enforcable by every signed member against all alliances in game, regardless of signing.

This resolution overrides any and ALL pacting in place without exceptions, including all other silly pacts which claim to do the same! (TRUMPED, fluffES!)

If any country hits any other country, Sifos may retal any alliance 5 times.

If said attack was a missile attack, the offending country must convert to Norse pagan. The offending alliance must put on youtube:
1 video of alliance member running naked in the streets of a major city.
3 videos of Prez, hFA and hWar (or equivalent, if one person shares several duties he or she must do it several times) saying they are sorry.
Videos of all members doing the ice bucket challenge, as well as confirming their donations.

In addition, the target country may take retals, and or the alliance take actions, according to other pacts, unless said alliance is a spam tag.

Definition of spam tag:
Any alliance which is composed of men without balls, women that <insert something here which is fittingly degrading without being overly sexist> and other people, non-people, aliens, animals and RAGE-members, including: RAGE, SoL, SoF, Evo, MD, LaF, Omega, PDM, ICN, LCN, RIVAL and TPA (who the crap are these newbies anyway?).
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 19:33:01

*eats popcorn*

AN.... LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2014, 19:58:28

galleri, you missed all the grabs right before the killing
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2014, 20:00:25

Originally posted by elvesrus:
galleri, you missed all the grabs right before the killing

Well damn!

Soviet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 2:17:39

waaarrr
Imaginary Numbers

xenu Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 3:30:00

IT DOESN'T fluffING MATTER. SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL

KILL SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

KILL! KILL! KILL!

Sifos Game profile

Nov 2nd 2014, 22:54:52

xenu, go back to your corner
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!