Verified:

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 3:37:31

All it would take is 1-2 teams to loser and they would get no flack for who they take. Now they have a true issue. FSU could still go undefeated while playing awful in nearly all the games. And then from the major conference all of them will have a 1 loss champ with the Big 12 having 2 one less teams essentially tied with each other.

There is going to be all kinds of whining and crying over this outcome, and I can't lie, it's going to be fun to watch!

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 3:46:30

this ACC game is entertaining. wish i was back home

that being said, it wouldn't be college football, no, college sports in general, without post season controversy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 4:03:24

ESPN and what not create it all for the NCAA tourney. No team who was on the bubble matters at all. Hell half the teams shouldn't be there.

The reality is Bama and Oregon are the class of college football. If you have 4 spots fine, FSU goes. After that nobody else has really made a case to be in it. So the crying is going to be just hysterical, mind you being in Ohio I'll be laughing even more if OSU misses out and all the butt hurt OSU fans start crying.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 4:52:28

Awesome games, what a season!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 5:52:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Awesome games, what a season!

Really? This feels like the worst season of college football since the BCS started. I almost never cared about any games. Outside of the SEC there might have been 3 pac 12 games that mattered. Otherwise the season was all meaningless games. The playoff isn't even complete and it already has ruined the college regular season. Imagine the FUN we'd be having if it was top 2 teams and we had a crappy FSU then two really good teams in bama and fus? This would have been EPIC.

Instead 4 get in so nobody cared :(

Bombay Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 16:58:59

I'd leave TCU/Baylor out due to no Conference champ game.

I won't cry over OSU not getting in if that is the case.

FSU deserves to be in, regardless of the fluffty opponents they face due to winning nat champ last year.

Bombay Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 18:24:28

Looks like they agreed with me

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 19:09:07

Fsu is defending national champs and undefeated. It is inexplicable they arent #1. Sure their margin of victory is down from their record setting 2013 campaign, so what? The champ gets everyones best shot.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 19:09:40

<- is a nd fan and hates fsu