Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 23:24:40

Land for the taking. I overflowed all ready. Currently at 0 turns played. Will run Rep to get the land up, hit smart people and share ;). Double and triple taps might get and end of set surprise...
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Mar 28th 2015, 6:13:55

Ohhh budddyyyy someone is getting fluffed up soon :)
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Hammer Game profile

Mar 28th 2015, 20:54:20

lol...get' em, bro! I wonder if they are being pigs or didn't see the post and think you are a bot?

El Guapo Game profile

Mar 29th 2015, 15:51:52

didn't see the post :( thought he was a bot. haha.

kinda crappy though...i had a good set going.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 0:02:59

I didn't see the post, but thanks for giving me my end of set kill.

I enjoyed the ruthless slaughter of your women and children.

Xninja Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 6:18:13

End of set kill? Lol. Good job with the solo kill but end of set kill really does not bother me, specially when running a land farm....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 18:02:58

Originally posted by Xninja:
...running a land farm....

You were playing a land farm. You chose a bloated resource rich target. I double tap ALL farms I see, and usually players too. It's how we advance in this game. Basically what you did was take hits till the last 10 hours or so, then turn me and another player into a parking lot. Not some missles or even a couple love taps yourself, since you had enough $$ to buy 500,000+ tanks, and you saw I was low on turrets. I didn't ruin your set, and neither did the other players who double tapped. But you DID ruin ours.

I see you bitc4 in Mars about how $hitty it is that Knights and Sc0rp bully new and untagged players, and yet here you sit spending 150 turns on each of us just because.

Here is what I've learned from this Ninja: If I double tap you again next set, than I must follow that by killing your country, so as to avoid a ruined set. I will do this early, so that I can finish with a decent rank, despite wasting turns on an easy kill.

Please do be sure to announce this next set which farm is yours.

earf

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2015, 18:08:16

#FarmsGetFarmed

Xninja Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 19:31:03

Originally posted by g0nz0:

You were playing a land farm. You chose a bloated resource rich target. I double tap ALL farms I see, and usually players too. It's how we advance in this game. Basically what you did was take hits till the last 10 hours or so, then turn me and another player into a parking lot. Not some missles or even a couple love taps yourself, since you had enough $$ to buy 500,000+ tanks, and you saw I was low on turrets. I didn't ruin your set, and neither did the other players who double tapped. But you DID ruin ours.

I see you bitc4 in Mars about how $hitty it is that Knights and Sc0rp bully new and untagged players, and yet here you sit spending 150 turns on each of us just because.

Here is what I've learned from this Ninja: If I double tap you again next set, than I must follow that by killing your country, so as to avoid a ruined set. I will do this early, so that I can finish with a decent rank, despite wasting turns on an easy kill.

Please do be sure to announce this next set which farm is yours.

I publicly stated double taps or greater could receive a rude awakening...

How is that being a bully? You should have just made 1 hit and moved on... problem is solved.

When I play "normal" I generally am not a good double tap target any ways, so I don't hold much stock in your threat, not to mention GDI will stop your ambition to double tap then kill me....

I make fine finishes with out resorting to double tapping countries.... or even farming bots for that matter. Try some mid feeding to advance in the game instead of double tapping "smaller" countries...

And don't compare me to d bag Russians please. My actions and their actions are completely different..... if I ran 5-10 countries and had 2-4 friends doing the same and we went around killing anything but us then you can compare me to those unskilled fluffs...

What you should have learned from this is...
1. Pay attention to country names (Hatchet Underground has never "looked" like a bot country..
2. If you do double tap a country make sure you can't get fluffed for it.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 20:21:44

[quote poster=Xninja; 35631; 646343][quote poster=g0nz0; 35631; 646333]

I publicly stated double taps or greater could receive a rude awakening...

Your parking lot retal was excessive and you know it. You ruined 2 players sets for double tapping a farm. You "looked" like a farm because you are one.

...I don't hold much stock in your threat, not to mention GDI will stop your ambition to double tap then kill me....

You should take my threat seriously as I've killed more countries than you've played. And if you want to hide behind GDI thats cool, not surprising, but whatevs.

Try some mid feeding to advance in the game instead of double tapping "smaller" countries...

I feed from whoever I can break, Top/Middle/You, as long as there's money and some land

And don't compare me to d bag Russians please. My actions and their actions are completely different.....

Last set I was ranked 3rd with a massive stockpile yet to be spent in Mars Primary. 3 days before the end of the set I was killed by Knights, just because they could....I can see a parallel here even without the translator.

You, just like Knights and other d bags, lotted me because you could, and it was cheap and easy. Like you said
End of set kill? Lol. Good job with the solo kill but end of set kill really does not bother me, specially when running a land farm....

Killing your farm may not have meant much to you, but ruining my set with hours to go pi$$es me off.

Lesson learned: XNinja likes being farmed and challenges everyone to hit him multiple times, as he will be obliged to lot all players doing so, leaving him no defense as he'll be going offense.

earf

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2015, 20:41:23

#FarmsGetFarmed

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 31st 2015, 6:17:22

Gonzo,

Its irrelevant what or how Ninja sets up his country for.

If anyone attacks me more then once, then I would have ruined their set as well.

Only bullies or cowards "bottom feed - land farm" others multiple times.

Ruining a bully's or a coward's set, now that's a righteous cause.

Edited By: Nerrus on Mar 31st 2015, 6:50:24
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2015, 6:31:16

"Last set I was ranked 3rd with a massive stockpile yet to be spent in Mars Primary. 3 days before the end of the set I was killed by Knights, just because they could....I can see a parallel here even without the translator."

/me laughs

Mars....

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xninja Game profile

Mar 31st 2015, 6:44:21

Gonzo,

My AB retal was excessive, most peoples are.... I ran a public land farm with a disclosure, failing to understand the difference between an aggressive and passive land farm is your fault not mine. I "looked" like a farm because I over flowed turns and had no real chance to compete in high end rankings.

I highly doubt you killed more countries than I have ran... good claim though... Joining GDI is not hiding, is protecting, its different regardless of your opinion.

You can grab me as much as you feel you must, if the "some money and land" is worth a "ruined" set by all means keep up the good work....

I would have lotted you if it was not cheap and easy.... I lotted you because you were greedy, 1 hit would have saved your set and this conversation wouldn't even be happening, don't get mad at me you opened the door to chaos...
I still don't see this being the same as being a cheating piece of scum like Knights.

People who "really" know me, know my retals generally hurt, and I am quick to make your buildings crumble if hit multiple times....

And your country was not going to be making any major jump in the final hours. You built your country for a good killing, you got it. Lesson should been don't be a pig and hit smart. If you want to make this out to be something personal its on you bro..... I am not in it for that but I will be around to deal with what comes my way.....

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 31st 2015, 6:50:54

Bottom feeders or land farmers:

So, you are obviously the big fluff. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fluff balls. Now, fluffs have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell fluff and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old fluff, and have brought your two small mincey fluff balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no fluff here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... fluff off!

https://www.youtube.com/...&ab_channel=flaegz0rr

Edited By: Nerrus on Mar 31st 2015, 7:14:06
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Xninja Game profile

Mar 31st 2015, 8:19:44

Excellent refrence! Love that flick! <3
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 31st 2015, 13:57:25

Gonzo,

My AB retal was excessive, most peoples are.... I ran a public land farm with a disclosure, failing to understand the difference between an aggressive and passive land farm is your fault not mine. I "looked" like a farm because I over flowed turns and had no real chance to compete in high end rankings.

I highly doubt you killed more countries than I have ran... good claim though... Joining GDI is not hiding, is protecting, its different regardless of your opinion.

You can grab me as much as you feel you must, if the "some money and land" is worth a "ruined" set by all means keep up the good work....

I would have lotted you if it was not cheap and easy.... I lotted you because you were greedy, 1 hit would have saved your set and this conversation wouldn't even be happening, don't get mad at me you opened the door to chaos...
I still don't see this being the same as being a cheating piece of scum like Knights.

People who "really" know me, know my retals generally hurt, and I am quick to make your buildings crumble if hit multiple times....

And your country was not going to be making any major jump in the final hours. You built your country for a good killing, you got it. Lesson should been don't be a pig and hit smart. If you want to make this out to be something personal its on you bro..... I am not in it for that but I will be around to deal with what comes my way.....

As much as I would love to hate you, and despise the fact that each day your pot addled brain actually remembers your password, I am left with disappointment. Not for my country, which was as you say a war machine, but for your actions in general. I've seen you fight and reset multiple times to chop the raisins those Ruskie clans call balls, and gained much respect for your heart and determination. It's seeing you act like them that is most disturbing. You are built to farm. Spending 100's of turns retalling over a double tap of A FARM was their way, not yours. When you tap a Knight or sc0rp on Primary ONCE, you are killed within 5-7 hours. All you needed was another farm to help out and you are a russian bitc4. I would have accepted a dozen ABs and some rockets, or even a couple taps in return, since you had plenty of cash for jets. Instead you spent prob 200 turns and all your $$ on tanks just to "teach me" not to be a "pig". This $hit is beneath you Ninja. I will prob still kill you sometime soon, but know that this is less about a trashed war machine, than it is about how you handle your $hit while still preaching on Mars. Either stay straight across the board, or stop chiding the d bags on Mars when you do the same thing Kazzy, Scotland, 72 or any other of those commie wh0res.

And as for the people who $hit on Mars, you know its because it takes much skill to survive on servers flush with multis, no mods, and a healthy amount of hate for all things not russian. You are lucky to survive the set, but in my opinion the aggressive action is only for the strong. Nutters and n00bs need not apply.

Xninja Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 0:53:41

Your right I have preached against cheating, server controlling scum... Show me the last post I made on Mars 2025, its been a while..... I am done with it.

I had the tanks prior to attacking you, remember you were the 2nd country I crumbled.... I guess I can understand what your saying. I guess it was a "fluff" move. I never said I was incapable of being a fluff....

I wish the owner of #101 would pop in and semi disclose how they resolved eating tank.... or even #105 and my conversation....

No matter. I set out to provide land to the server. I did it. Some people made positive gain and never looked back. Some people over abused the resource and ate my tanks.... sure some "you" may think deserved it more than you.... but the little things a little conversation can resolve in game....

Seeing as I really have no idea who you are. Yet you apparently claim to know and understand my logic and mentality better than myself, I would like to kindly ask you to fluff off.... Trolling me from one silly game to the next is an extremely wasteful use of your precious time....

I still stand against cheating and blatant disrespect... but seeing as I had no idea what country was yours you can't lay claim to that...

In ending... Meh.... time to go fry some more of my brain, you killed my buzz....

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Hammer Game profile

Apr 1st 2015, 1:13:05

Originally posted by g0nz0:

..... since you had enough $$ to buy 500,000+ tanks, and you saw I was low on turrets.