Verified:

ronald6abueva Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 13:05:29

Hi.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 15:09:31

Hello New Member Ronald,

Earth Empires back story:

Earth was devastated by a massive apocalyptic showdown with a Nuclear armed Iran, and a vicious strain of herpes that emerged from Novo Rossiya that managed to eradicate the majority of earth's population. Only a scant few peoples remain, mostly Asian and Latino women. It is up to you to repopulate the earth, and lead your harem of docile domestics to a new and brighter future.

Are you up to the challenge?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 19:24:04

Hey ronald, welcome!

Yes, as gOnzO said, the killer virus first attacked the "Team Server" and decimated the player base there. They were mostly running sex tags and killing off anyone who wouldn't join. They called it "The tellarion strain". And then to make matters worse, it mutated into the "Red X" strain. The survivors of that one were few and far between.

Are you ready to repopulate earth?

earf

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 19:25:13

If your repopulating earth do you styill get to engage in ass vampire play?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 19:34:19

I sure don't see why not, earf

earf

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 19:36:04

I guess, it is ok, especialy if it's the only way one is able to get off. Then in fact it would be essential. but if it ends up with too many loads on misspent on your partners plastic vampire teeth then it could be a porblem, Getafix.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 20:00:54

We actually get a discount on those as part of our Monster clan membership. One of many benefits.. mouldy silly putty being another.

As for the morality of it all, who am I to judge? I doubt I will ever attain modship and be in such an elevated position that I can say with certainty that ass vampires are good or bad.