Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 15:11:28

So bots were dropping like flies in express last round. A combination of KoH's attacks and my own experiments. If the bots are designed to sign in auto and spend turns building or whatever, they dont seem to care or notice they are out of money or food, yet still spending turns. Shadow, who I believe was a bot, had no food, was -49 per turn, but had $1 mil, and plenty of mil that it could have sold to buy more food, PLUS empty land that could have easily been converted to farms. Other bots had $0, and were only running on a PCI of $.50-1.00. They do not seem to have the ability to realize and adapt to being under attack, supplies have been depleted, or how to recover losses. This is the opposite of their initial habit of stocking mass cash and food. It's a work in progress, I know, but the bots deserve better than this. With all these wealthy nations, it is shameful to look behind the curtain and see poor and starving nations self destruct.

Please help the bots. Make them stock huge cash and food cache's again, so we don't have to watch them suffer.