Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 21:54:38

Has anything changed in the last few months with them? Or are they still very easy to determine and exploit.

ie. are they still being farmed with no consequences?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 21:59:54

1.) One thing has changed. (they no longer buy tech at $9999)
2.) Still easy

ie. Yup.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Kingme Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 22:05:59

That's unfortunate. I was considering playing this set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 22:13:14

Looks like Bureau of Land Management will be coming back, I really didn't feel like doing it again this set, I'll level the playing field, King!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 22:18:45

You'll be waiting a long time to see some major changes with the bots on EXPRESS.
I suggest you try playing on TEAM serrver. There's no bots, no landtrading, no red tape as to who you want to attack. If you want land you'll have to attack another player or explore.

It's becoming one of my favorite servers to play on.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 29th 2015, 22:21:48. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 22:29:29

Originally posted by Celphi:
You'll be waiting a long time to see some major changes with the bots on EXPRESS.
I suggest you try playing on TEAM serrver. There's no bots, no landtrading, no red tape as to who you want to attack. If you want land you'll have to attack another player or explore.

Just refrain from having stock, it's become a great justification by bored killers to FS you....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 2:31:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Celphi:

Just refrain from having stock, it's become a great justification by bored killers to FS you....

What KoH means to say is the bots are quite easily abused on express, as they can not properly defend themselves, meaning retal against a range of attacks. As far as not having a healthy stock on hand, for fear of FS anyone who understands this game can be a "killer", but its the malicious ones that stand out, which makes them a pariah, an unsavory dish. It's the bored statement that holds truth. Whenever a skilled player gets bored they pull wicked stunts and like to pi$$ people off. They are known and must put on a show.

It's fairly scarce on suicides, unless you grab a heavy late in the set. The fun in express is that in a relatively short window, massive turns, and quick succession of sets, you are able to try ALL forms of builds, until you find the most comfortable, then read the graphs on eestats and build your strat to suit the pattern. Theres no GDI though so don't bother looking. And earf demonstrated that you can play around the bots, so tag all the players you want.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Apr 30th 2015, 2:37:31

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 2:45:30

Whaaaaaaat????....No LOL hahaha ROFLMFAO NICE!
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 4:53:50

kingme, if you ever want to play team server, all you need do is ask. i'll quit and you can take my place if we already have five, but as of now only four.. so.. but only because hearts promptly shut me down when i asked him if steady might be something we could share together..

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 4:54:41

oh, and then he insulted my music while discreetly wiping a tear from his cheek once he actually listened to fast car :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 4:59:05

Don't listen to his seductions, Kingme.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 5:31:04

LOL Getafix, ya braden has become a seductive beast :P
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 5:37:14

meh, i learned to curb the depressants with stimulants. so now i'm not a melancholy high school girl (though their television is the best), but instead i'm going to have a heart attack by the time i'm thirty three :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 5:38:31

You never know braden, I've made it to 54. Hard to believe.

braden Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 5:39:43

um, even better.. HEARTS, getafix and kingme can all start the long awaited, ever anticipated and strongly desired weedylarII tag- tella even said, already, that he'll ruin the server more and allow the ten letter tag

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 5:43:27

What's wrong with Fast Cars and Hot Chicks???, it's pretty much what every guy desires, right?!
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 5:50:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
What's wrong with Fast Cars and Hot Chicks???, it's pretty much what every guy desires, right?!

+1