Verified:

crisseller2011 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 7:05:32

I just read the news they are threatening russia too right after stealing a russian made fighter jet in syria other than those commercial jets they stole, I mean lets do a headcount, US, Russia, Nato and other nations with millions enlisted military folks and millions more in resrve against a 50k ISIS army,. I mean, why cant they just bomb the heck out of these guys

My apologies for anyone that might be offended about the issue, just want to see what earthers feel about the topic

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 13:01:25

because obama is a mooslim.

Heston Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 2:40:51

No. Kill all of thems. No talk just kill. 🔫🔪😈 💵
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 3:05:25

!! CARPET BOMB THEM. WHERE IS CURTIS LEMAY ??

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 3:10:19

the problem with running in there right now is that it looks like the west killing muslims again, and they can rally to their cause. we need to help through supporting the sane people in that region

but that hasnt exactly worked well for us in the past.

i say fluff it and kill em all. its what they want to do to us. lets be the monsters they say we are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 3:17:36

So we should Leroy Jenkins all up in that shizz?

Sep 6th 2014, 3:17:38

So we should Leroy Jenkins all up in that shizz?

braden Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 3:26:47

ford has my vote for president of the non mooslim world

thoma51987 Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:22:31

they need to be wipe out

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2014, 3:30:16

Originally posted by Heston:
No. Kill all of thems. No talk just kill. 🔫🔪😈 💵

^---- This

Twain Game profile

Sep 15th 2014, 14:40:35

ford's pretty much hit it.

The whole area is a mess. If we engage them and send troops/missiles in, we become the monsters they claim we are. If we don't, we look weak and/or we possibly continue to let a very dangerous, extreme group continue to grow.

Supporting the sane ones in the fight seems to be the best way to go about it, but sometimes we're bad at choosing who the "sane" ones are, as evidenced by the fact several of the Middle Eastern organizations/regimes that have lashed out at us were at one point, armed by us and allied to our cause.

I'm happy that there's been a shift in policy recently, because ISIS is a sure-thing threat, whereas the Syrians/Kurds we're about to start arming could actually help the cause both in the short- and long-term, but the area just seems like it's stuck in a pre-modern state of mind, and I'm not sure how things get better if that continues.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 15th 2014, 17:17:41

Groups like ISIS are fortunate that I don't have the launch codes to our ICBMs. wonder where Conan is at? he did pretty good beating up on Doom and his brainwashed bimbos.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Link Game profile

Sep 16th 2014, 4:01:03

would kill if could kill
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 16th 2014, 8:28:44

They all go bang bang!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 22nd 2014, 16:56:47

How about staying out of other people's lives and countries?

French/UK/US et al interference in arab countries does not have a good record.

braden Game profile

Sep 22nd 2014, 19:52:24

we shouldve left it for the nazis

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 22nd 2014, 20:23:47

Maybe one day there will be an international police force, say, under the control of the UN. It would need a much more developed international law than we now have and a whole bunch more political cohesion between participating states.

But policing works to constrain predatory individuals so I do not see why it should not work for nation states. Or emerging nation states like IS.

Long way off, perhaps.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 23rd 2014, 4:18:14

Originally posted by Furious999:

STFU
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Sep 23rd 2014, 16:19:51

staying uninvolved qualifies as anti-social behavior. that's doesn't really help promote a social society. and you probably shouldn't have used a handle which pretty much states that you'll be Furious for the lifetime of your account. what happens if you accidentally have a good day and get laid? are you still going to be Furious about it?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2014, 17:26:25

Maybe one day there will be an international police force, say, under the control of the UN. It would need a much more developed international law than we now have and a whole bunch more political cohesion between participating states.

But policing works to constrain predatory individuals so I do not see why it should not work for nation states. Or emerging nation states like IS.

Long way off, perhaps.

thank god you are in charge of nothing with an attitude like that. you want to let all these dirka dirkas that fluffing hate everything about us, have their own state with which to launch attacks, because the US and allies have made mistakes in the past in the region. lol.

btw, that international UN police force already exists. look at africa and some asian nations. the UN has had peacekeeping forces there for decades.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sep 23rd 2014, 18:06:13

Blue hekmets, spreading stds in the name of peace and harmony worldwide.

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2014, 18:09:01

http://www.reddit.com/...h?q=UN&restrict_sr=on

a LOT of nations participating in UN peacekeeping

people are ignorant as fluff up in here

Edited By: mrford on Sep 23rd 2014, 18:11:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

JJ_Mclure Game profile

Sep 27th 2014, 2:03:34

Just letting everyone know, my country ISIS HQ is named after the cartoon Archer. no relation to the other bad group

braden Game profile

Sep 27th 2014, 12:01:04

lana.
lana.
lana.
LANA!!!!!!!!!

Oct 5th 2014, 18:22:25

has anybody taken the time to tell that English dude who keeps sawing off the heads of Western hostages that he might be a bit psychotic and should seek professional therapy? them crazy Muslims need to really spend more time and effort with their brainwashing techniques. dude. we know that you brainwashed them into submission. it's your choice to kill them. find a more productive hobby moron.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Heston Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 5:11:34

You tell em dibs.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BLUES217 Game profile

Oct 9th 2014, 18:45:00

Whats up. Im new and just saying hi. F ISIS

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 1:14:16

My personal opinion on this matter is really simple. Exterminate Islam worldwide. End of problem.

They will NOT put up with anything outside of their limited religion, and I mean NOBOCY can live alongside them. Everywhere in the world that Islam bumps up against another culture or religion, there is terror and fighting.

It even got to the point that the Buddhists rose up and attacked them.

How many times do these douchebags need to tell us and demonstrate to us that they simply want to kill us and take our fluff for Jihad.

fluff 'em. Nuke 'em till they glow. We can drill through the glass that will be left to get the rest of the oil. We have the technology, let's fluffing use it.

Edited By: Cerberus on May 19th 2015, 17:41:55
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mr E

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 3:32:03

Originally posted by Cerberus:
My personal opinion on this matter is really simple. Exterminate Islam worldwide. End of problem.

They will NOT put up with anything outside of their limited religion, and I mean NOBOCY can live alongside them. Everywhere in the wrold that Islam bumps up against another culture or religion, there is terror and fighting.

It even got to the point that the Buddhists rose up and attacked them.

How many times do these douchebags need to tell us and demonstrate to us that they simply want to kill us and take our fluff for Jihad.

fluff 'em. Nuke 'em till they glow. We can drill through the glass that will be left to get the rest of the oil. We have the technology, let's fluffing use it.

The sad thing is, you're not trolling. You really are a psychopath.

Tell us, Cerberus, what is your religious affiliation?

Because whatever it is, it has allowed you to form an opinion that the extermination of nearly two billion men women and children is a solution to any problem. Obviously yours is a religion of violence, and should you accomplish your goal your religion and all its followers would be a participant in one of the all time greatest crimes against humanity the world has ever known. With the formulation of the views you spew on these forums, your religion cannot possibly be a religion of peace. It is quite literally, a murderous death cult.

How many times do we have to read of your vile hatred and desire to murder billions of people?

I hereby deem all followers of YOUR religion a danger to the future of human civilization and a threat to all that would seek peaceful solutions. You and your fellow followers of your religion should immediately be rounded up and exterminated as quickly as possible. No exceptions. We have the technology to rid the earth of crazy murderous scum like you, let's use it!

Apr 29th 2015, 16:51:22

Religious affiliation matters? If there is no One True Jewish God, then all believers of the book have spent generations lying about the Truth of their One True God. Trillions and Trillions of liars, oh my!
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 3:20:52

The sad truth about Islam is their truly devout followers are restricted from embracing technology, art that depicts scenes, objects or subject matter that counter the teachings of the holy Qura'an, innappropriate social behaviors, marrying those outside the Muslim pop. They are a doomed people, and it has less to do with "extremist" Islam, and the idea that they effectively close off 2/3's of the world who follow other religions, or none at all. Without technology and social revolution, cultures become stagnant, and are eventually replaced with something more promising to its followers. An extremist is no less a damning title than Patriot. Soldiers of the United States ran through hails of bullets, suffering mortal wounds to retrieve Ole Glory who'd fallen from another dead soldiers hands. Or Medal of Honor recipients like Rob Miller who stands face to face with 150 insurgents and according to all involved "He called for his team to fall back. And then he did something extraordinary. Rob moved in the other direction — toward the enemy, drawing their guns away from his team {which included a dozen Afghan Army Muslim soldiers} and bringing the fire of all those insurgents down upon himself.

The fighting was ferocious. Rob seemed to disappear into clouds of dust and debris, but his team could hear him on the radio, still calling out the enemy’s position. And they could hear his weapon still firing as he provided cover for his men. And then, over the radio, they heard his voice. He had been hit. But still, he kept calling out enemy positions. Still, he kept firing. Still, he kept throwing his grenades. And then they heard it — Rob’s weapon fell silent." He died not just for his friends, but he did so to further the mission to pave a clear path to salvation for the terror victims. Mujahedeen believe that by strapping a bomb to their torso and standing near a convoy of troops will save his friends and repel the infidels, that is the least they can do, especially when there are 72 virgins waiting in an oasis, crowds chanting his name, and gluing posters of him on walls in side alleys of ruined cities.

We humans are an advancing civilization, and technology will eventually rule all aspects of life. Religion of any kind will no longer be relevant. Eventually we will be a mass of varied ethnic humans, located in different sectors, with an id tag. Or crazies who hid in caves, or built bunkers stocked with ammo and rations in remote Idaho forests.

"Those two billion" people will become folded into The People. It may take a few generations, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Apr 30th 2015, 3:28:42

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 17:27:08

I claim no religious affiliation, Mr E. Not that it would be any of your business in any event.

If we are to survive as an advancing human culture and society, we must face the hard choices and do what is necessary to remove the violent from among us, and that means that we will have to use violence ourselves, unfortunately.

In the Bible it is said that we should turn the other cheek, and that's a good philosophy, and just that in the here and now, a philosophy. A philosophy that cannot survive Islamic Jihad.

So, you must choose, bow your head for Islam and die, or fight back and live. Your choice.

My choice is NOT to die. Thus, the enemy must die instead. It's simple, clear and unambiguous. I don't hate Islam, or Islamic people, but recognize that this religion of peace, is not what it pretends to be and gives rise to many enemies of peace and human advancement.

You can call it what you will. I do not care, but when you are on your knees before an Islamic Swordsman awaiting your turn to be beheaded for Allah. Don't bother mentioning that I was right all along.

braden Game profile

May 1st 2015, 22:19:37

im jewish, christian, and dislike mooslims on a fundamental, meh, lets call it a moral level; im fluffed thrice if they ever take north america.

todays red dawn is well on its way.

cerb isnt wrong, in anything that i can immediately recall having read.

mFrost Game profile

May 5th 2015, 6:20:03

there are a couple of things that would need to occur in the middle east, to truly stabilize the region. The main part is in how the lines are drawn between the various sects. There are older ethnic boundaries in countries like Iraq, which should technically be 3 separate countries. (an in depth study into this can be found here; http://csis.org/publication/pandoras-box-0 )

Israel does have a place in the Middle East from a historical perspective, which needs to be recognized. Likewise a Palestinian state needs to be created, and for the most part I see it as Arab countries that are sympathetic to this cause should step up and provide the land for Palestine to be created. <-- i.e. money where mouth is.

A majority of what is occurring in the middle east was created through a calculated division of lands by the European empires back in the early 20th century. The way the maps were redrawn was to pit ethnic groups against each other, to cause civil unrest and keep the region destabilized. There must have been early geological reports coming out of the area showing oil reserves, which would have been a strong incentive to suppress the middle east as it has been for the last 100+ years. Granted the region was hardly a shining example of peace beforehand, but it had an ethnic structure to it.

ISIS is blowback for ill management of the region, it is also a lever or cats paw being used to get to the following:

The New Mediterranean Oil and Gas Bonanza
Part II: Rising energy tensions in the Aegean—Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria

By F. William Engdahl
Global Research, January 27, 2013
Global Research, 3 March 2012

"The discovery in late 2010 of the huge natural gas bonanza off Israel’s Mediterranean shores triggered other neighboring countries to look more closely at their own waters. The results revealed that the entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. That discovery is having enormous political, geopolitical as well as economic consequences. It well may have potential military consequences too.

Preliminary exploration has confirmed similarly impressive reserves of gas and oil in the waters off Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and potentially, Syria."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/...oil-and-gas-bonanza/29609

In light of the above, we need to seriously ask how much of what has occurred in the middle east over the last 4.5 years is truly a coincidence.

The Arab Spring begins in December of 2010, and the Syrian civil war soon follows in 2011. From a political stand point, or more so from a stand point of who weapons are purchased from; Syria would technically belong to Russia thru relations with Iran and China (See SCO - i.e. Shanghai) . In light of new oil discoveries a civil war would be to change the regime and move the Syrian regime to a more pro-western world stance. ISIS/ISIL would have been a cat's paw in an attempt to achieve this. Perhaps it is a monster they lost control of? The alternative being the monster is still under control and has certain useful functions in delivering messages to those who step out of line, or attempt to exert pressure for a larger portion of the pie. That being said the pie is being carved up as we debate this, it also appears like Russia and Iran, have managed to gain some serious ground, at least based on an analysis of recent surface events. Mainly the recent US negotiations with Iran, which may just be a distraction or misdirection, which the current US administration is very fond of using.

In most cases conflict are economic in nature, and it takes a lot of money i.e. financing to wage any type of successful or long lasting campaign, be it seen as terrorism or resistance fighting. The term used by newspapers will depend upon how those writing the story wish such a group to be perceived as. A terrorist group has a much larger array of lateral movement in the sense it does not need to adhere to normalized war conventions. Resistance fighters on the other hand need to adhere to certain rules, to maintain their status as such. Perhaps the limitations imposed on the latter is non-conducive to the task being asked of them or for the region in which they are operating. What is seen however is that their usefulness has not expired. Historically, the fast demise of such groups occurs upon achievement of objectives, wherein top echelon and those logistically holding the organization together are removed. This coupled with a lack of new funding, tends to decimate these types of organizations. Recent drops in oil prices may have been a message to ISIS to play ball or lose major parts of its funding. Although such price drops in commodities usually need to kill multiple birds with one stone when executed, and I can think of a number of scenarios, where such a message needed to be sent.

In the case of ISIS/ISIL, my gut feeling is it is much more of an economic move than some religious extremism in action. I could be wrong, but many pieces conveniently fall into place, with such an organization creating the needed "controlled chaos" from which those with a principal interest can maneuver unseen.

mFrost

May 5th 2015, 23:27:26

Meh. Tell the idiots to learn Tolerance and Forgiveness.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

May 5th 2015, 23:29:25

Oh, btw, I occasionally assume the identity of the Anti-Christ and am just trying to trick y'all.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Schilling Game profile

May 10th 2015, 16:51:29

Nice post, mFrost. The Middle East is a mess, at least at this stage, on purpose. This is no different than any other case where the haves are running about (breaking many Muslim 'laws' in the process, btw) behind the scenes of a good smoke screen. ISIS probably represents a fair chunk of the lowest economic denominator of their respective countries and are therefore, in rich people terms, 'expendable assets.' Regional volatility leads to economic volatility which leads to great profit potentials in commodities and paper assets if you know how and when to play them.

May 17th 2015, 0:12:48

um, did mFrost state that a few greedy rich people were abusing the religious fanaticism of a bunch of poor people?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

mFrost Game profile

May 18th 2015, 5:17:36

Hi Dibs, now all we need is TPTB, Rook, and SolidGrey, for a good debate ;)

yes I am pointing to a bit of exploitation for profit, not all that shocking when billions of $$$ are on the line. I see Greece is still having problems getting loans, and there they are sitting on one of the largest hydro-carbon reserves in the world.

@Schilling, not just Muslim laws when it come to religion, which for the most part would exclude the violence on all sides if this was being fought from a basis of religious doctrine. The interpretations have been twisted to fit the needs of a few and their lust for power and/or resources. Add oppression in a region and anything that looks like a justification to exact a measure of justice will be grasped upon. basic human nature for vengeance, and need for equality, or more directly security against actions of their fellow men.

In simple terms oppressing a region for 100+ years is going to yield what we have today, call whatever you like blow back, terrorism, freedom fighting.. at its core the root cause remains the same.

mFrost

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2015, 17:54:52

Some of you really need to do some homework on Islam as a "religion". It's not, and really hasn't pretended to be one until recently, and only to exploit the Western weakness for "religiosity".

Islam is a Political, Military System with theocratic overtones. But at it's root level, it's a political system.

And the Prophet Muhammad was it's principal military leader. Most of the "Behaviors" associated with Jihad and Jihadism are directly taken from the Hadith's and not the Qu'ran. Those Hadith's describe the life and times and behaviors and answers to questions provided by Muhammad, the "perfect Islamic person" and Islamics are encouraged, or perhaps that might be too weak a term to "emulate" the Prophet. Since the Prophet took slaves and beheaded infidels, that is what the Islamics are SUPPOSED to be doing. He was a pedophile, and thus his wife was only 6 when they married, thus all Islamics are encouraged to do the exact same thing. And this is all drawn from the Hadith.

It's not just the Qu'ran, there are the other Islamic books to deal with and some of them weren't written by Moral men.

Just like a lot of the politically correct want to claim that the Bible was corrupted by man, and there's a strong case to support that as well, the same is true of the Qu'ran and the Hadiths where it was modified by a certain cleric called The Caliph, to support his own regime. The Bible was probably modified to support the Catholic Church as well, since that is also a Political and Theocratic system.

mFrost Game profile

May 19th 2015, 20:43:30

I would lightly disagree with such, from an historical perspective, it can be shown thru the Moors conquest of Europe, that they were tolerant. Spain is a good example where the 3 religions coexisted, and it was only after the Moors left that we see atrocities, and persecution under the name of Christianity. I was raised Roman Catholic, still am, but history should not be ignored. It should also be noted that during the western world's dark ages the middle east was going thru a golden age of sorts.

The same historically existed in the middle east, until the British and French empires decided to occupy the region. Both Christians and Jews were able to live in the region, with families going back generations. This was a region known for world trade, i.e. the silk road, and trade caravans, into Asia. It is hard to carry out trade agreements if one side has the mentality of beheading those who disagree with their religious beliefs. Trade is carried out on an equal basis, where the parties are usually well balanced, and operate from a supply and demand, P&L, business perspective.

The recent factions and jihadi mindset was funded by the US GOV to fight Russian troops in Afghanistan. However the US was not the first to use the Islamic writings and twisting them for their own purposes. The twisting of the words and the indoctrination is a product of British and French empire involvement and psyops in the middle east going back to the late 19th century.

mFrost

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2015, 18:01:44

The Catholic Church is the world's largest and most powerful political machine, it's not a place of worship at all, and even if it was, they are idolaters that violate the first commandment. Catholics pray to Mary, and various and sundry "saints". God says in the Bible that you are ONLY supposed to worship Him, not Mary, not saints, etc.

Plus, The vast majority of Catholics don't go to church for any other reason than to be seen there in their Sunday Finery for the most part, and have very little to do with the Bible, as they rely on the Priests to read it for them instead of reading it for themselves. This is how the "Dark Ages" came about. The Roman Catholic Church ruled Europe during that time through the Kings of the lands. France was the most Catholic Kingdom on Earth then, and look what happened.

And don't try to give me any different view, history backs up what I'm saying. After the Catholics lost power due to the reformation, that was when the renaissance began.

There are some people that believe that the Catholic Church is the representative of Satan on Earth. I don't hold with that, but I do believe that the Catholic Church is more about political power than it is about anything else. And the recent backing of the Pope for the liberal/progressive agenda in the US is proof of this.

mFrost Game profile

May 20th 2015, 20:33:22

i may be Catholic, but I am definitely not going to argue with you on valid points you made. Then again most religious institutions are at their base a political organization. People are people, and regardless of religious, or political affiliation when it comes down to survival, human nature cannot be denied. politics and religion at that point is all about justifying who dies so that the rest may live.

Mary is a witch and must die, and Joe was seen stealing the neighbors chicken and must be banished from the tribe.

Now if Joe survives banishment he may come back with a rag tag group of all those who survived banishment, speaking of valleys made of milk and honey. Stir the locals up into a frenzy, claiming this is where the king has been getting his wealth from. While oppressing his own people, ..I smell revolution...

Human nature to envy and steal from the neighbor, or to mimic those who appear successful. War and domination is an animal instinct, to secure a territory and expand it so that the tribe has resources, and can remain flexible in the dry spell. To subjugate others and make them a lesser entity than oneself, is another measure of human nature, which is to exploit the need of those around you to feel superior. This at its core is where religion, politics and power come into play, it is about empowering others thru propaganda that they are superior to the group you wish to subjugate.

--- In other words someone fed the members of ISIS propaganda that they were superior, to the infidels, that the power of the almighty was on their side. their duty was to rid the world of those who would desecrate the land which rightfully belongs to them. Trained and told they were superior fighter the elite, and the hand of Allah to bring justice back onto the land. <-- that is the easy part, it basically follows the game plan of brown eyed children are superior to blue eyed children and vice versa. Funding for weapons, vehicles, and armor, is the hard part, and this only comes about, when there is an agenda and goal to reach. A person can feel superior all they like however without the means to enforce it they remain firmly within the refugee camps or lot in life they were assigned to. There are exceptions, which are usually used and abused for show and tell of how anyone who works hard and truly wants it can make it out of the mud. At the end of the day though it is still just a dog and pony show. Those with the gold still make the rules.

mFrost

hiddukel Game profile

May 21st 2015, 13:42:32

i like pie.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2015, 13:43:59

I suppose I subscribe to a simpler mentality than that. I believe that Mao was right when he said power flows from the barrel of a rifle. And he IS right. If you arm yourself, and you are better armed and disciplined there is no enemy that can stand against you. Thus, you get to be the "in charge" person. It's worked historically for as long as mankind has been here.

It can't fail now. It will fail if The liberal/progressives manage to convince the US military that the Population of the US needs to be disarmed for the good of everyone, which we KNOW is BULLfluff, but they're going to try anyway.

I can assure you of only one thing, and that is that if Hillary Clinton is elected to the presidency, I'm going to become and illegal alien Mexican.

Grazi07 Game profile

May 21st 2015, 18:08:53

By allowing ISIS to grow, it creates a common enemy within the Muslim world. Al Qaeda intimidated Muslim nations, but ISIS actively targets them. They're an equal threat to the Middle Eastern nations.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

braden Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 21:26:13

christianity being friends with islam in any capacity is, as the jews might say, not kosher.

we are to make friends with those who refuse to stop, effectively, us getting our heads cut off?

fluff that fluff. drop the world price of glass; melt the fluffing sand.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2015, 3:10:38

Originally posted by braden:
christianity being friends with islam in any capacity is, as the jews might say, not kosher.

we are to make friends with those who refuse to stop, effectively, us getting our heads cut off?

fluff that fluff. drop the world price of glass; melt the fluffing sand.

+100 :) Great idea.

archaic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 1:14:50

I think ISIS is the best thing to happen in the middle east at least since the Iran Iraq war. What we should be doing is sending Isis money and sending their opponents money. Let them fight each other over who has the better concept for a middle age society.

If it gets too out of hand Saudi Arabia will either slap them down or join them. Either way, chaos will prevail to keep them weak, poor, and behind.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

May 26th 2015, 16:46:15

intellectually weak, morally bankrupt and some of those ladies got asses, son.