Verified:

now im nothing Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 2:35:02

Soon stanley will be giving oil away for free lol
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2015, 2:44:41

With oil prices so low, who can afford not to buy it?!

stanrools Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 3:45:03

boost your privet market with my oil. It makes big resellers even bigger!
Techer to win it all.

Apr 29th 2015, 14:26:27

: )

I kinda messed up my end game trying something different with my last turns prob cost me a bit of n.w but be hard not to top ten regardless.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 29th 2015, 17:13:12

I messed up mine too... By attacking like a tard and getting busted up. Lmao!!!
The EEVIL Empire

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 2:39:26

Are there any tweaks to the oil per unit cost?

Assassin Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 2:53:46

I messed mine up by running turns with 0% production of all units . . . with indy booms activated

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2015, 2:58:36

Originally posted by Assassin:
I messed mine up by running turns with 0% production of all units . . . with indy booms activated

Are you Jayr's brother by any chance?

:P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Apr 30th 2015, 3:07:00

0% production hurts lmao. I guess I really have no horrible errors this set like most.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 30th 2015, 3:15:15

Don't think oil changed. Check how many barrels you got and see how many attack units it can support in your war room. Still 25 per barrel.
The EEVIL Empire

RMcCourt

EE Patron

May 5th 2015, 1:52:06

What happened to MacXGee? So late is the set, too.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 5th 2015, 3:22:02

Originally posted by RMcCourt:

I heard he tried to leave GDI.

Not the answer he was hoping for...

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2015, 18:54:16

Originally posted by RMcCourt:

duh rules violation, lol

but seriously what happened?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2015, 18:58:16

Potty mouth is my guess.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

May 6th 2015, 0:04:46

Thank you. Thank you very much those with the missile to avenge being farmed :)

Toran Republic Game profile

May 6th 2015, 0:06:12

Congrats on the win.

RMcCourt

EE Patron

May 6th 2015, 0:11:44

Congrats

Serpentor Game profile

May 6th 2015, 0:15:22

Hahaha!!!! Love it.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2015, 0:18:13

Grats on the victory!
(•_•)

deezyboy Game profile

May 6th 2015, 0:57:04

Serp once again i am most impressed with your performance.

Serpentor Game profile

May 6th 2015, 2:11:48

What? Lol. I grabbed like a douche and got spanked for it... So did Mac and bobby too!!! Lol. Among others I guess. I had so many missiles, too bad i never found someone deserving to use them on. Fun round though.

Really interesting with all the gdi breaking... It's almost like old earth again.

The EEVIL Empire

deezyboy Game profile

May 6th 2015, 4:17:15

yea exactly, and you finished really nice compared to the rest of us who got hit hard. Spies & nukes totally wrecked me i was looking for 100 mil 50k acres, i do not see how you got hit that hard and still finished so well. you are good. Thought ebert would make a last jump.

May 6th 2015, 4:33:28

Pffft.

May 6th 2015, 11:21:01

for the beating you took 3rd is impressive :)

BobbyATA Game profile

May 6th 2015, 22:32:09

Congrats NIN! Great win!

BobbyATA Game profile

May 6th 2015, 22:34:07

Gotta shout out my ally Assassin on his best finish ever as well!

May 7th 2015, 2:25:06

Thanks... 17 years later a good share of top tens but my first #1 lol.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 7th 2015, 2:59:48

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I... douche and got spanked for it... So did Mac and bobby too!!! Lol... ....found someone deserving to use them on.... Fun...

Really interesting with all the gdi breaking... It's almost like old earth again.

GDI does more than shield you from spy ops, or being grabbed by a much larger opponent, it also shields you from Earth itself. The GDI Authorities deny you access to several of your most effective weapons, many of which act as a deterrent, yet are rendered useless as everyone in GDI gets 1 free hit. Your special forces are powerless to do anything to stop an aggressor until they are already upon you. You are told that you will never survive without GDI protection. That others will seek to harm and kill you for sheer pleasure. Absolute C H A O S.

There are more of us than you know. We are not afraid. We have been freed of your shackles and collars. No more safety netting! No more hiding. We are the future of Earth

The landscape is leveling out.

Serpentor Game profile

May 7th 2015, 3:22:36

I always said the gdi should go back to how it used to be. Everyone should be able to defend themselves, and netters shouldn't be able to run tank-less all set.
The EEVIL Empire

deezyboy Game profile

May 7th 2015, 13:02:42

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Serpentor:
I... douche and got spanked for it... So did Mac and bobby too!!! Lol... ....found someone deserving to use them on.... Fun...

GDI does more than shield you from spy ops, or being grabbed by a much larger opponent, it also shields you from Earth itself. The GDI Authorities deny you access to several of your most effective weapons, many of which act as a deterrent, yet are rendered useless as everyone in GDI gets 1 free hit. Your special forces are powerless to do anything to stop an aggressor until they are already upon you. You are told that you will never survive without GDI protection. That others will seek to harm and kill you for sheer pleasure. Absolute C H A O S.

There are more of us than you know. We are not afraid. We have been freed of your shackles and collars. No more safety netting! No more hiding. We are the future of Earth

The landscape is leveling out.

Has anyone taken 1st recently without it? I had been entertaining the idea of how nice it would be to see, but seems almost impossible with all the less than steller players always getting mad at the top tiers. Would be one big suicide fest