Verified:

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 0:32:09

I love grabbing, even when I lose on the retal. I don't bottom feed. 1 PS/day seems to be going well... Most have been receptive to my friendly LGS but some get bent out of shape because I spied them lol. I live by 72 hr retal window and will "RoR" if they're 2 weeks late with their retal. Is assuming there is a 72 hr window wrong of me or do I have to come as an asshole and remind every country I grab that they have 72 hours to retal?

Vic Game profile

May 19th 2015, 0:45:01

yes it's wrong for you to do.
and no you don't come across as an asshole by reminding every country you grab that they have 72 hours to retal, you just come across like a total moron n00b who is definitely going to get himself flattened within a few weeks.

i'm taking bets on 3 weeks from now. anyone else?

shape up n00b.

Vic Game profile

May 19th 2015, 0:45:28

it's primary. you can get retalled at any time. suck it up and don't hit countries that can retal. ever.

Vic Game profile

May 19th 2015, 0:48:18

if i ever got that message from anyone i would immediately convert to tyr, tank up, sdi up, troop up, med up, warfare up, store turns. triple tap you. wait for pathetic response. then own.

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 1:01:02

And I would farm the fluff out of you, missile you since I already had Warfare, diffuse your missiles and turn you into a parking lot :) To each his own, but the whole "grab me an die" mentality is fluffing asinine.

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 1:02:39

Oh, and I have an armor class of -4 so good luck rolling them odds!

Vic Game profile

May 19th 2015, 3:14:13

Originally posted by DruncK:
Oh, and I have an armor class of -4 so good luck rolling them odds!

lol at least the last post was good :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2015, 6:27:15

Be sure to grab (#2), big boy :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Serpentor Game profile

May 19th 2015, 15:57:48

You can push whatever policy you want on anyone you want. You just can't expect anyone to accept your policy. Lol. Everyone plays by their own rules here. There are no acceptable retals, that is a player/clan created policy for the alliance server. Some alliance players go by that policy and get super bent out of shape when hit back weeks later.

The only real rules are the game rules, like GDI is broken if you hit more than once. So unless you want to break gdi and auto start a war... Make sure you don't grab someone early that will get 10x more back from you at some point in the reset, because you only get one freebie.

Trying to win a policy dispute on primary is like trying to win an abortion or religion debate on an online forum. You'll only make yourself upset. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 16:20:24

Lol, I get that and that's not even where my issue is... The GDI rules are anti-grabbing which in my pointless opinion is anti-fun. You wanna wait 2 weeks to retal ALL the time because it puts the other country in a bind. Either way I doubt I'll get retalled after they spy me :)

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 16:21:27

Gonna put my policy in my country name next set... 1:KILL!

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 16:32:12

Oh and I would like to petition qz to change it from set long GDI to half set GDI... Or at least some reminder as to which countries you have grabbed, I know I could look it up, but I'm lazy and get excited when I get to retal someone!

Serpentor Game profile

May 19th 2015, 20:50:42

Half set gdi? That would just mean everyone gets farmed twice as much. Then the netters would have it easier again.

I'd rather lose GDI and let everyone hit how they want, and war how/when they want.
The EEVIL Empire

g0nz0 Game profile

May 19th 2015, 22:31:57

Originally posted by DruncK:
I love grabbing, even when I lose on the retal. I don't bottom feed. 1 PS/day seems to be going well... Most have been receptive to my friendly LGS but some get bent out of shape because I spied them lol. I live by 72 hr retal window and will "RoR" if they're 2 weeks late with their retal. Is assuming there is a 72 hr window wrong of me or do I have to come as an asshole and remind every country I grab that they have 72 hours to retal?

If you are worried about retals these are a few things to consider when selecting a target:
Do they have enough mil to immediately retal? Or ca$h to buy up offense?
Are they in the news feed hurling missiles or retaling other hits?
Is their tech war heavy, meaning war machine waiting for a reason.
Is the target GDI?
If it came to war, is it a country you can handle?
Is it a rainbow?
Is it close to end of set, and your target is stuck in the mud, flat NW?
There are countless other factors, but I'm on mobile, and can't even see what I'm typing.

Remember, a massive PS on a well established target is embarrassing and almost always gets a real.
If you hit late in the set and your target is rainbow or stagnant, they may suicide.

So far as messaging people concerning retal windows, I would consider it a personal challenge if you told me to retal within 72 hours. I would message you back telling you its fine, then on hour 71 1\2 summon my Asian slaves who would then strap you to a cold metal table business end up and invite an army of Anacondas from the local prison to meet your invitation with FULL force. ;)

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2015, 22:42:58

I know how to grab but I refuse to bottom feed. I have damn good allies, spal tech and am an Indy I'm just worried about the 2nd half of the set. 1st time in primary so testing the waters and deciding if it'd worth my time or not. I've got a damn good plan for next set and starting to realize how useless an indy is on this server especially due to not being able to grab anyone lol

now im nothing Game profile

May 20th 2015, 0:02:20

7 week retal policy lol. : )

less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2015, 5:30:30

Indies are awesome in this server..
See Mac or Serp. Lol after grabbing, just relax lah.. Retals happen anytime mate

stanrools Game profile

May 20th 2015, 6:05:09

And because of ghost Acers if you grab someone your size and they retail chances are you are still going to have more land then you started with.
Techer to win it all.

Serpentor Game profile

May 20th 2015, 8:37:42

But you could hit countries smaller and not get retal'd... Then you'd be far better off because you gained more and lost nothing.

Indy is very good for a heavily grabbing strat on this server. Top feeders never finish well on primary because the accumulated land exchanges hurt too much, then you fall behind and get fed on at end of set... Or get in a war. If its messing with people's heads that your after, then topfeeding is great and fun and all, but you still won't finish well.
The EEVIL Empire