Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2015, 1:34:28

Originally posted by elvesrus:
"prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion"

what you were proposing would require government oversight and they can't do it.

This is something you are worried about? LOL

Islam is NOT a religion, it is a political/social system.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

tellarion Game profile

Oct 12th 2015, 5:20:30

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by elvesrus:
"prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion"

what you were proposing would require government oversight and they can't do it.

This is something you are worried about? LOL

Islam is NOT a religion, it is a political/social system.

So is Christianity. And Judaism. And Hinduism. And Shinto.

santti Game profile

Oct 12th 2015, 6:01:18

I should keep my fingers out of this, but I am European and I have personally met those refugees...
Most of them are not young men with iPhones. I have seen families with children, old people and so on.
SanttiE is here again!

Heston Game profile

Oct 12th 2015, 6:19:45

Originally posted by santti:
I should keep my fingers out of this, but I am European and I have personally met those refugees...
Most of them are not young men with iPhones. I have seen families with children, old people and so on.

Sorry about your luck.
If cerb was there he would be screaming "YOU fluffING SCUMBAG COWARDS! GO BACK AND FIGHT LIKE A GODDAMN MAN!"
I would just be there feeding the hungry bbq and drinks.
Maybe someday.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2015, 10:53:06

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by santti:

Sorry about your luck.
If cerb was there he would be screaming "YOU fluffING SCUMBAG COWARDS! GO BACK AND FIGHT LIKE A GODDAMN MAN!"
I would just be there feeding the hungry bbq and drinks.
Maybe someday.

I could see the BBQ riot already. Heston would be out there BBQing Ribs and serving alcohol to people that aren't supposed to have either.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2015, 10:55:33

tellarion, Christianity is NOT a political institution, unless you count in the apostate Catholic Church. Otherwise, the vast majority of those who self-identify as Christians do not get involved in politics at all.

This is why the American Government has become such a corrupt organization. It's run by Atheists and lapsed Christians. They have no morals to speak of.

elvesrus

Oct 12th 2015, 11:18:39

I tried not resorting to this, but...

Mark 12:31, Matthew 22:39

There are some good ones in the Gospel of Thomas too, but for some odd reason those got left out when Constantine decided what would go in the bible.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2015, 13:35:04

Originally posted by Cerberus:
tellarion, Christianity is NOT a political institution, unless you count in the apostate Catholic Church. Otherwise, the vast majority of those who self-identify as Christians do not get involved in politics at all.

This is why the American Government has become such a corrupt organization. It's run by Atheists and lapsed Christians. They have no morals to speak of.

that is the dumbest, most biased bullfluff i have ever heard you say. that is impressive.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Academus Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 17:57:16

try Deuteronomy 23