Verified:

archaic Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 18:24:44

I realize Alin is a whiny petulant vagina that is still traumatized by having his girl parts touched by Nicolae Ceaușescu at the 88th annual Vampires on Ice extravaganza, but dammit, I said some funny fluff in that thread and it should take precedence.

Ford will be along shortly to confirm.

Marshal will be along even sooner to say something inane.

Bstrong will be along in 4 months to moderate this.

Edited By: tellarion on Oct 9th 2015, 11:14:15
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 18:25:10

you know, fluff it, I like eleted better anyway
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Frybert Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 18:34:01

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 18:58:21

Lots of hopless mothefluffers and retards arround. Time for me to run away.

Arhaic blow my goat!

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:01:34

confirmed

Baby jesus is dissapointed, I'm sure his father will hear of this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

happypeepeehead

Oct 8th 2015, 19:06:29

BECAUSE I WISHED IT TO BE ELETED

KEEP IT UP ARCHAIC AND YOU WILL BE NEXT

tellarion Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 11:13:57

Stop calling him a gypsy ffs

Vic Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 12:53:21

Originally posted by archaic:
I realize Alin is a whiny petulant vagina that is still traumatized by having his girl parts touched by Nicolae Ceaușescu at the 88th annual Vampires on Ice extravaganza, but dammit, I said some funny fluff in that thread and it should take precedence.

Ford will be along shortly to confirm.

Marshal will be along even sooner to say something inane.

Bstrong will be along in 4 months to moderate this.

lol +1... damn you've been on fire lately

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 12:56:18

~Boner~

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 12:58:15

Is gypsy a bad word now? When did that start, and who is in charge of sending out the memos?

Can we still call him a moron?

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 12:59:54

gypsy is off limits, but retard is fine.

Spectacular moderation as always tella.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 16:39:52

Edited By: Alin on Oct 9th 2015, 18:08:39
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 18:06:42

Had a moment of reflection over this entire fluff at after some mods sent me warnings pm. What is happening here is not normal and not for grown ups. Is a stupid forum filled with hate and anger and i throw gass on that fire offen.

I apologize to anyone i might hurt with my comments. And made some real collaterall damages i didn t intend to do.

Cheers and have fun. It s a game, a forum game and that is what this should be all about.

Orkin was right, this place could help the development of mass murders and serial killers. Some of you should take action against this.

Gl, you won t hear of me for a long period, starting NOW.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 9th 2015, 18:11:11

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 18:58:26

a sea of gypsum rock?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ssewellusmc

Oct 9th 2015, 19:26:12

Originally posted by drkprinc:
a sea of gypsum rock?

No... that has a y in the spelling... perhaps dumb dumb meant to say gypsy?

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 20:30:53

fluff shake. gipsy nazy. books. This is not normal and not for grown up. Ill show u my invoice proof. See my restaurants pay check. 30K car. elite. You to retarded. Im read more books than 12 nights ina hit fluff.
Ima run away now

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 6:19:25

Originally posted by mrford:
gypsy is off limits, but retard is fine.

Spectacular moderation as always tella.

I told Alin to stop using that in private.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 6:23:12

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Is gypsy a bad word now? When did that start, and who is in charge of sending out the memos?

He's Romanian. Yes, there are gypsies in Romania. No, he is not one of them.

Words have whatever power we give them and they depend on how they are used. In the case of this forum, it is used in a derogatory manner aimed at a specific individual based on the location of his birth. Calling him a gypsy in this manner is the same as calling someone a Jew because they are cheap. They are playing on the stereotypes of an incredibly persecuted group of individuals and lumping him into that group in order to denigrate him and assign him the same stereotypes. How you can't see this as racism is beyond me.

Vic Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 6:57:57

"Calling him a gypsy in this manner is the same as calling someone a Jew because they are cheap."

huh???

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 7:10:11

Originally posted by tellarion:

Words have whatever power we give them and they depend on how they are used. In the case of this forum, it is used in a derogatory manner aimed at a specific individual based on the location of his birth. Calling him a gypsy in this manner is the same as calling someone a Jew because they are cheap. They are playing on the stereotypes of an incredibly persecuted group of individuals and lumping him into that group in order to denigrate him and assign him the same stereotypes. How you can't see this as racism is beyond me.

I can't see this as racism because it is NOT racism. Gypsy is not a race. Alin is (presumably) Caucasian, and so are probably 90% of the people here who call him a moron.

If I were to call mrford a redneck based solely on the fact that he's from the South, would that be racist, and result in the deletion of entire threads?

People's use here of the word gypsy to make fun of Alin, and Alin's antisemitism are NOT equal. One is racism, one is not. How you can't see that is beyond me.

Heston Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 7:26:17

To sum up...
Jews are cheap
Calling alin a Gypsy is a derogatory term because of his national origin.
Get a ban for talking about it cause its racist.

Tella gold.

Who is racist again?

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 7:53:19

Originally posted by tellarion:

I can't see this as racism because it is NOT racism. Gypsy is not a race. Alin is (presumably) Caucasian, and so are probably 90% of the people here who call him a moron.

If I were to call mrford a redneck based solely on the fact that he's from the South, would that be racist, and result in the deletion of entire threads?

People's use here of the word gypsy to make fun of Alin, and Alin's antisemitism are NOT equal. One is racism, one is not. How you can't see that is beyond me.

Fine, it's not racism despite the fact that Gypsies are a fairly distinct ethnic group. Then it's bigotry.

The problem is with the intent behind the words. Using that term is intended to spite him and label him as part of a group of people that is every bit as persecuted as the Jews. Moreso, probably, since anti-anti-semitism is very strong these days.

To be clear, his use of the term Jew is just as denigrating in my opinion, and I'll continue to delete/edit it when I see it, and he should know that. But just because he's doing fluff like that doesn't make it ok for others to do it to him either. And in case it wasn't clear, I'm not saying calling someone a Jew because they're cheap is ok. It's absolutely not, and is the same type of blatant, ignorant bigotry as calling him a gypsy. They're wrong for the same reasons.

Vic Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 8:05:26

Calling Alin a gypsy because there are gypsies in his country may not be the brightest thing someone could say ... but I sure don't think it's the same type of bigotry as calling someone a Jew because they are cheap.

calling Alin a gypsy is just weird, but it isn't suggesting gypsies are bad, is it? I didn't see the context of how it was used against Alin.

on the other hand, calling someone a Jew because they are cheap is a direct attack on Jews. can't say gypsies were attacked in the same way here ...

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 8:12:19

Vic, that's likely because you are American like me, and we don't have the same history as Europeans do. They're using the term in a derogatory manner to insult him, which is why I drew the comparison to calling someone a Jew. The history behind the term is just as potent, but not as often widely discussed and confronted. Yes, he comes from a country where many gypsies live, but that's not why they're calling him that...

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 8:12:51

And if they're just following the leader and using it because of his location, and they are ignorant of the issues behind the term, then that's fine. Now they know better and they should stop.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 8:15:05

Heston Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 16:36:29

What a fluffing joke.

Helmet Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 16:58:43

Because he's a cheater.