Verified:

Trife Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 15:25:30

Donald Trump

Rasp Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 16:07:51

https://jebbush.com

oh wait, that's not Jeb...
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

mrford Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 16:10:01

TRUMP 2020!

phobia of foreigners and isolationist movements are started by the events of the last few years. Trump is riding that all the way to pound town on the american public.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Dec 8th 2015, 16:54:42

Originally posted by Rasp:
https://jebbush.com

oh wait, that's not Jeb...

a lawyers take on that

https://popehat.com/...n-jeb-the-legal-analysis/
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 19:08:39

Being muslim is now a race. Death to islam.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 19:12:39

Quickly edit delete for canook law.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 20:10:09

For some, the religion does play a role in one's racial and/or cultural identity. I used to work with a couple people who immigrated from Iraq. They were Christians. They did NOT consider themselves Arabs, instead calling themselves Assyrians and Chaldeans.

Not everyone sees the world from the same vantage point. Perspective changes the view.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Colo Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 21:21:58

I don't get how this is racist towards Donald Trump.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 21:55:01

C'mon no playing, only real rascist jokes. I won't discriminate on which color's takin the hit either;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Xintros Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 11:48:04

Originally posted by Viceroy:
For some, the religion does play a role in one's racial and/or cultural identity. I used to work with a couple people who immigrated from Iraq. They were Christians. They did NOT consider themselves Arabs, instead calling themselves Assyrians and Chaldeans.

Not everyone sees the world from the same vantage point. Perspective changes the view.

I worked for an Iranian for over 15 years. A progressive, educated individual that contributed greatly to the local economy and neighborhood. Best boss I ever had. He (They would call themselves Persian and was known as Alex due to the social climate .. 80's ).
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

tellarion Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 14:59:06

Originally posted by Colo:

It's not. Trump is a racist and he's a joke.

Colo Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 15:00:51

Oh.

Well all this thread gets is a pity laugh.

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 15:31:01

Want to hear a short penis joke?

Trife

Trife Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 15:58:53

It's okay, this is very sophisticated humor. I expected this to wooooosh a few of our slower ATers. My apologies!

Heston Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 19:49:32

Heston Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 19:50:31

Colo Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 22:35:10

Originally posted by Trife:

It's okay, this is very sophisticated humor. I expected this to wooooosh a few of our slower ATers. My apologies!

Wooosh the sound that a basket ball makes going through that metal ring thing? As in you just scored?

I am not sure if you know what a joke is, but it is supposed to make people go ha, lol, haha, lmao, rofl, or even tee-hee. Just thought you should know just in case you attempt this again.

Trife Game profile

Dec 9th 2015, 22:47:28

As in you just scored?

i'm a gentleman, i don't kiss and tell

Heston Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 18:50:21

Here is another racist joke.

Muslim communities scratch together a token $140,000 to be given to the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack . Just enough to put them in the ground with a cheap funeral.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 18:58:14

That is approximately $140k more than I gave. How much did you give?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Heston Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 19:58:05

I gave $20,000. I guess that makes you a pile of fluff? Lol.

Trife Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 20:01:31

Originally posted by Heston:
I gave $20,000.

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

Heston Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 20:30:30

I gave $20,000.

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

https://youtu.be/0lGfQMQ8HSg

Trife Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 22:07:03

thats my jam

mdevol Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 3:02:52

So wait, the left, which went total apefluff over the planned parenthood videos, rightfully so, is not also going apefluff over the MSM's Trump "I want to ban all muslims" video, which was cut and manipulated to spin WAY out of context what he was saying.?

Oh the double standards....

Media version:

Donald J Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, there is no choice, no choice!

Full transcript:

Donald J Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, until our elected officials in Washington can figure out what the hell is going on. There is no choice, no choice!

Look, I am not defending what he said because I believe it went way too far. But for the left that jumps all over any report that does this kind of fluff to not call out the media now for doing it, simply because they don't like Trump, that is scary. And EXACTLY why outsiders like Carson and Trump are so popular.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 15:29:53

Because the 'until they figure out what is going on' somehow makes it better?

It doesn't matter that he added a little caveat to it; he is still advocating an incredibly ridiculous stance that is not only unconstitutional, but goes against everything the country ever stood for.

I don't see how this constitutes "which was cut and manipulated to spin WAY out of context" when, by your own account, they removed that silly, meaningless caveat...

Trife Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:14:25

Originally posted by mdevol:

Full transcript:

Donald J Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, until our elected officials in Washington can figure out what the hell is going on.

well, since he's claiming that he's only going to fluff on the first amendment temporarily then that makes it okay!

Heston Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 16:28:31

Originally posted by tellarion:

It doesn't matter that he added a little caveat to it; he is still advocating an incredibly ridiculous stance that is not only unconstitutional, but goes against everything the country ever stood for.

I don't see how this constitutes "which was cut and manipulated to spin WAY out of context" when, by your own account, they removed that silly, meaningless caveat...

Japan should be a model for the usa on muslims.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 18:24:14

Unfortunately, with candidates like Trump, it seems more likely we'll look to France and Marine Le Pen for our examples.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 4:24:00

Originally posted by tellarion:

Japan should be a model for the usa on muslims.

Japan pretends they don't exist and they don't let them in. But really, they just don't let anyone in, except for white Americans. That way, it's not targeted at a single minority!

archaic Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 4:28:07

He is perpetrating the greatest troll ever. He is making right look like fools, he will split the GOP vote, and his life long friend and fellow democrat hillary cruises to an easy victory.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/...id=Xge46juxEeWI0-YhMKzJdQ
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 4:36:37

Originally posted by archaic:
He is perpetrating the greatest troll ever. He is making right look like fools, he will split the GOP vote, and his life long friend and fellow democrat hillary cruises to an easy victory.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/...id=Xge46juxEeWI0-YhMKzJdQ

Just another ross perot.

archaic Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 4:47:23

Except that Ross would have been a better president than either of the guys he ran against whereas Trump (not that he wants to be president) would just want his name in neon on the new golf course at Mt. Rushmore.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 5:14:56

All the candidates are fluff. All deserve to die. Matter of fact, i would like to light them all on fire and put them out with a fork. Along with the aclu.

Heston Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 18:55:12

Lolz

mdevol Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 22:02:12

Full transcript:

Donald J Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, until our elected officials in Washington can figure out what the hell is going on.

well, since he's claiming that he's only going to fluff on the first amendment temporarily then that makes it okay!

As the constitutional scholars that you are, I would expect that you know that non - citizens are not protected under the constitution. So that 1st amendment does not even apply here. That aside, that wasn't my point of the post. You know that. And YES, adding "until our elected officials in Washington can figure out what the hell is going on." does change the context of the message he was conveying.

And also, as much as you guys don't like, it would be 100% legal for a president to do, as there is a national security threat involved.

Would it be popular? No. Would it be the right thing to do and do I think it should be done? I don't know. Would it be illegal and unconstitutional? No it wouldnt. Do we need to address our visa system and immigration policies? Yes we do. Can it be done piece meal with common sense policies instead of one major 2000+page reform bill that nobody actually agrees on? We will see.

That aside, my purpose in making my post was to point out the glaring double standard in the media coverage and acceptance of said double standard because of political leaning. It happens both sides, and needs to be called out. Just calling out Fox News and ignoring the spin from the other networks is not enough. They all do it. I think that is part of the reason millenials have tuned out the major networks.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Scott Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 23:56:11

Full transcript:

As the constitutional scholars that you are, I would expect that you know that non - citizens are not protected under the constitution. So that 1st amendment does not even apply here. That aside, that wasn't my point of the post. You know that. And YES, adding "until our elected officials in Washington can figure out what the hell is going on." does change the context of the message he was conveying.

And also, as much as you guys don't like, it would be 100% legal for a president to do, as there is a national security threat involved.

Would it be popular? No. Would it be the right thing to do and do I think it should be done? I don't know. Would it be illegal and unconstitutional? No it wouldnt. Do we need to address our visa system and immigration policies? Yes we do. Can it be done piece meal with common sense policies instead of one major 2000+page reform bill that nobody actually agrees on? We will see.

That aside, my purpose in making my post was to point out the glaring double standard in the media coverage and acceptance of said double standard because of political leaning. It happens both sides, and needs to be called out. Just calling out Fox News and ignoring the spin from the other networks is not enough. They all do it. I think that is part of the reason millenials have tuned out the major networks.

+9999998988888888888889997777777777666666666655555555444444444333333222221

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 15th 2015, 0:24:06

You know how to tell when the MEDIA is lying to us in America>

Their lips move>

They are the biggest pack of lying weasels in America.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 15th 2015, 1:16:52

Let free dumb ring!
Do as I say, not as I do.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2015, 3:44:52

Originally posted by Uncle James:
You know how to tell when the MEDIA is lying to us in America>

Their lips move>

They are the biggest pack of lying weasels in America.

They aren't really lying, they are just fluffty actors in a constant live action soap opera...

It's all about the paycheck, welcome to the world of propaganda. When a party comes up to you and says "here's $500 000, we want to hear this", you say, "ok", and play exactly what you were told to. Corruption rules all, for now...I can't wait for the massive collapse coming...

Ruthie

Dec 16th 2015, 18:07:20

Originally posted by mrford:
TRUMP 2020!

omg, we will have to listen to this fluff all over again in 4 years?

Besides, Kanye is running for 2020 :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 5:20:12

The fact that a well-known celebrity with no previous political experience like Trump is running a successful candidacy legitimizes future celebrity aspirants.

In short, Trump proves that President Kanye is possible.

Ruthie

Dec 17th 2015, 17:57:25

Any room in Canada for me?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Dec 17th 2015, 18:00:30

Kanye will put his foot in his mouth more than Trump, so I doubt we have anything to worry about him taking over the White House.

And I am willing to bet that Kanye had a "look at me moment" when he said that and will probably never run for Prez.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Trife Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 18:11:20

Originally posted by Viceroy:
The fact that a well-known celebrity with no previous political experience like Trump is running a successful candidacy legitimizes future celebrity aspirants.

In short, Trump proves that President Kanye is possible.

TRUMP/WEST 2016